Trump says Iran Deal = Nuclear Holocaust

Nazaroo

Trump has found out that Iran will get 160 BILLION anyway,
whether or not the deal is cancelled!

Iran is going to be unbelievably powerful and Israel is in real trouble,' says Trump Trump: Iran deal will lead to ‘nuclear holocaust’

WASHINGTON — The Iran nuclear deal will lead to a nuclear holocaust, Donald Trump warned Sunday.
Get The Times of Israel's Daily Edition by email
and never miss our top stories
Free Sign up!
Still, if he’s elected president, the GOP front-runner won’t “rip up” the deal as some of his Republican primary opponents have said they would. Speaking in a prerecorded interview Sunday morning on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” Trump said he’d “police” the deal to mitigate its impact.
Trump questioned claims that the deal could simply be cancelled once it has gone into effect. “It’s very hard to say, ‘We’re ripping it up,” he argued. Other Republican contenders — including Senator Ted Cruz and Governor Scott Walker — have said that they would “rip up” the agreement if they were elected.
Instead, Trump offered a different plan.
“I’m really good at looking at a contract and finding things within a contract…,” he said. “I would police that contract so tough that they don’t have a chance. As bad as the contract is, I will be so tough on that contract.
“The people who negotiated that deal — [Secretary of State John] Kerry and his friends — are incompetent,” he complained. Trump suggested that America should stop using “political hacks” and “ambassadors,” but should rely instead on his colleagues in the business world to negotiate deals.
Trump emphasized that no matter what, Iran would have already received what he calculated as $150 billion in sanctions relief by the time he would take office. The White House has downplayed that number, arguing that much of the funds that Iran would receive under the deal is already committed to servicing debts.
Trump, however, said that he only found out “about last week” that “if the deal is rejected [by Congress], they still get all that money.
“I couldn’t believe it,” Trump stated.
“Iran is going to be unbelievably rich and unbelievably powerful and Israel is in real trouble,” Trump warned. “[Iran is] going to have nuclear weapons. They are going to take over parts of the world that you wouldn’t believe. And I think it’s going to lead to a nuclear holocaust.”

HisServant

I always wondered if any country on this planet hates their lives and their citizens soo much that they would be willing to use a nuke or even threaten a nuke on another country.

The retaliation would mean the end of its existence... forever.

Nazaroo

I always wondered if any country on this planet hates their lives and their citizens soo much that they would be willing to use a nuke or even threaten a nuke on another country.

The retaliation would mean the end of its existence... forever.

Don't worry: conspiracy theorists believe nukes are fake - psy-op weapons.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Trump has found out that Iran will get 160 BILLION anyway,
whether or not the deal is cancelled!

Iran is going to be unbelievably powerful and Israel is in real trouble,' says Trump Trump: Iran deal will lead to ‘nuclear holocaust’

WASHINGTON — The Iran nuclear deal will lead to a nuclear holocaust, Donald Trump warned Sunday.
Get The Times of Israel's Daily Edition by email
and never miss our top stories
Free Sign up!
Still, if he’s elected president, the GOP front-runner won’t “rip up” the deal as some of his Republican primary opponents have said they would. Speaking in a prerecorded interview Sunday morning on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” Trump said he’d “police” the deal to mitigate its impact.
Trump questioned claims that the deal could simply be cancelled once it has gone into effect. “It’s very hard to say, ‘We’re ripping it up,” he argued. Other Republican contenders — including Senator Ted Cruz and Governor Scott Walker — have said that they would “rip up” the agreement if they were elected.
Instead, Trump offered a different plan.
“I’m really good at looking at a contract and finding things within a contract…,” he said. “I would police that contract so tough that they don’t have a chance. As bad as the contract is, I will be so tough on that contract.
“The people who negotiated that deal — [Secretary of State John] Kerry and his friends — are incompetent,” he complained. Trump suggested that America should stop using “political hacks” and “ambassadors,” but should rely instead on his colleagues in the business world to negotiate deals.
Trump emphasized that no matter what, Iran would have already received what he calculated as $150 billion in sanctions relief by the time he would take office. The White House has downplayed that number, arguing that much of the funds that Iran would receive under the deal is already committed to servicing debts.
Trump, however, said that he only found out “about last week” that “if the deal is rejected [by Congress], they still get all that money.
“I couldn’t believe it,” Trump stated.
“Iran is going to be unbelievably rich and unbelievably powerful and Israel is in real trouble,” Trump warned. “[Iran is] going to have nuclear weapons. They are going to take over parts of the world that you wouldn’t believe. And I think it’s going to lead to a nuclear holocaust.”

good, we need global warming -