Why hasn't anyone blown up the 'mysterious' Georgia GuideStones?

Granite

Hall of Fame
Who says attacks on it haven't been prevented? Might not want to cover those in the news to make sure it doesn't inspire any other crazies.

Nazaroo

Who says attacks on it haven't been prevented? Might not want to cover those in the news to make sure it doesn't inspire any other crazies.

problem is, the people who think we should kill off 90% of the world's population
so that these priviledged can have a paradise-playground are the
REAL crazies.

Someone is paying for security, which doesn't make sense
if its just the private sculpture of one rich queeridiot.

Nazaroo

Nobody has heard of them.

On the contrary, thanks to Jim Jones and two dozen other underground patriot groups,
millions have heard of them.

They've been vandalized on multiple occasions,
but mostly with spraypaint and epoxy resin.

An effective attack would use a wee bit of dynamite.

beached-whale-blown-up.jpg

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
My question is, why hasn't this been targeted by right-wingers, patriots,
Constitutionalists, gun-owners, and the religious right?

Well, someone painted "Death to the new world order" on them once.

(on the stones, not on the right-wingers, patriots, Constitutionalists, gun-owners, and the religious right.)

Nazaroo

Well, someone painted "Death to the new world order" on them once.

(on the stones, not on the right-wingers, patriots, Constitutionalists, gun-owners, and the religious right.)

Lol! only a temporary inconvenience to the KKK masons from the
local sherriff's dept who are apparently watching over them free.

slide_312945_2802521_free.jpg

RevTestament

The Georgia Guidestones are a monument apparently sponsored by
uber-rich racist Eugenicists who plan to wipe out 90% of the world population.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIfU41BICf4

My question is, why hasn't this been targeted by right-wingers, patriots,
Constitutionalists, gun-owners, and the religious right?

Maybe because they largely respect the rule of law, the freedom of speech, and freedom of religion. Win the "evil eugenicists" over, and they will take it down themselves. Acting like violent fanatics is not going to impress them.
Maybe some group would consider posting a youtube response video to the several Guidestone videos

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Who knows where Nazaroo was on July 6?

Odd they released a video of the explosion but not the person(s) who set up and detonated the bomb. And such poor quality video of the car.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Maybe the "White Hats" destroyed it. From a Q researcher:

The Georgia Guidestones were located at 1031 Guidestone Rd NW, Elberton, GA 30635. Area code 706. Explosion destroying Guidestones occurred on 7/6. (George W. Bush birthday also on 7/6) Now see drop 706 and center Guidestone pillar.
1657397628528.png

1657397759622.png

The 2 brackets represent a general pillar outline, the dash represents the slot in the middle of the center pillar. Unique marker. As with most Q drops, the association is not meant to be an EXACT granular but rather, to put us over target. I have no interest in telling you what to think, but to me, the Guidestones being located in area code 706, the drop symbolizing what looks like the unique center pillar being 706, and the Guidestones being hit on 7/6 are too many associations for coincidence. Also, Q's general use of brackets represents a "kill" box. Not as in actual murder but as in point of focus. But, double meanings exist. In this case, focus and kill. The Guidestones no longer exist [kill] and that presumably was the focus.
It's possible the Deep State was sent a message from the white hats.

Last edited:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Who knows where Nazaroo was on July 6?

Odd they released a video of the explosion but not the person(s) who set up and detonated the bomb. And such poor quality video of the car.
Mysteries surrounding the Guidestones bombing:

1 - The earliest published video shows no car. Why would someone produce a "deep fake" video adding a car?

2 - Standard procedure is to allow the forensic team to look for fingerprints on any bomb fragments. But they just bulldozed it all down. Why?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Mysteries surrounding the Guidestones bombing:

1 - The earliest published video shows no car. Why would someone produce a "deep fake" video adding a car?

2 - Standard procedure is to allow the forensic team to look for fingerprints on any bomb fragments. But they just bulldozed it all down. Why?

How do you know all the facts regarding either of those two?

At least we know it wasn't a thunderbolt from God, as some claimed...

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
How do you know all the facts regarding either of those two?

At least we know it wasn't a thunderbolt from God, as some claimed...
The day after the bombing I saw the video. No car.

I considered forensics looking for fingerprints on bomb fragments to be common knowledge when I was in junior highschool.