I've seen Debate 3 times... Who won Closing Statement?

republicanchick

Well, I have my issues w/ Trump but his was one of the better closing statements

The others who won (with me) are

Scott Walker (love his references to God)

Ted Cruz

and (grudgingly) Kasich.

I say grudgingly b/c I don't like his way of looking @ the gay marriage decision of the Sup Ct, which he accepts (though he is traditionalist RE marriage ) and most Americans do NOT

+

shagster01

Kasich, as he actually pointed out the things he's done and didn't just state "I will's" like the rest. I thought it was very good.

And Rand Paul. He said he is a different kind of Republican, which is certainly telling the truth. That is his platform and he drove it home.

The others just gave standard political ramblings, in my opinion.

MarcATL

Kasich, as he actually pointed out the things he's done and didn't just state "I will's" like the rest. I thought it was very good.

And Rand Paul. He said he is a different kind of Republican, which is certainly telling the truth. That is his platform and he drove it home.

The Democrats won the debate. It's a circus. A Republican circus. So yes, the Democrats won.

shagster01

The Democrats won the debate. It's a circus. A Republican circus. So yes, the Democrats won.

If you mean they won because they already had the edge and nothing really changed, then I guess that's true. But I don't count that as a victory. The Democrats haven't earned any victories yet, in my opinion.

rougueone

Well, I have my issues w/ Trump but his was one of the better closing statements

The others who won (with me) are

Scott Walker (love his references to God)

Ted Cruz

and (grudgingly) Kasich.

I say grudgingly b/c I don't like his way of looking @ the gay marriage decision of the Sup Ct, which he accepts (though he is traditionalist RE marriage ) and most Americans do NOT

+

Bush also referenced to "Jesus" and we have been in a 14 year war. But heck, it got him elected. And that was Bush's objective.

MarcATL

If you mean they won because they already had the edge and nothing really changed, then I guess that's true. But I don't count that as a victory. The Democrats haven't earned any victories yet, in my opinion.
"Earned?" What does THAT mean? If the Dems haven't "earned" any victories, then what does that say about the Republicans?

shagster01

"Earned?" What does THAT mean? If the Dems haven't "earned" any victories, then what does that say about the Republicans?

It means that the Democrats haven't said a dang thing in a debate yet. They've only won with silence so far. Let's wait until they speak.

republicanchick

Rand did not stand w/ Cruz in his filibuster of Obamacare

so much for him, as I see it... meaning that crosses him off my list of possibles despite the fact I like what he has to say most of the time..

he didn't stand with Cruz against the monster Obamacare... that is all we need to know about him

++

republicanchick

Ted Cruz won the debate.

despite the lack of fire works w/ Trump... or anyone else...

fireworks are not going to get us where we need to be..

but people are addicted to what used to be called the green eyed monster... guess its the black eyed monster today

that's why they like Trump... he's
"exciting" and "entertaining"

but as Jonah Goldberg says, there is nothing to convince us T is a conservative... He used to hobnob with Democrats. still does

+

republicanchick

I'm done with Trump (never was planning on voting for him but anyhow..), who thinks Planned Barren-head is not such a bad thing

secondarily, he keeps calling Mexico smarter than us, China smarter than us..

um... yeh...

this is rather racist sounding (Nazi-ist sounding) in the eyes of those of us who believe ALL are created EQUAL by God

___

whitestone

All of the politicians,media,big brother,booger man ect. won the debate and all of the common people lost it. That is they went from then until now pointing out the haunts in each others closets and the haunts in the Dems closets and never were ask about issues concerning our nation or the world,,,i.e. isis,economy,jobs,deficit,Israel,Iran,Afghanistan,Iraq,Syria ect. lol,,,,how best to declare a winner than to argue over hair and feminism publicize it to an extent in the media and not ever,never ask a real question,,lol they won,you and me are loosing.

republicanchick

All of the politicians,media,big brother,booger man ect. won the debate and all of the common people lost it. That is they went from then until now pointing out the haunts in each others closets and the haunts in the Dems closets and never were ask about issues concerning our nation or the world,,,i.e. isis,economy,jobs,deficit,Israel,Iran,Afghanistan,Iraq,Syria ect. lol,,,,how best to declare a winner than to argue over hair and feminism publicize it to an extent in the media and not ever,never ask a real question,,lol they won,you and me are loosing.

I can't understand one word of this gibberish

__