SAS sniper saves father and son from beheading

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Yeah, I saw this...I haven't been able to verify it as of yet so I don't know if it's true....But I sure hope it is. :)

PureX

An SAS sniper took out three ISIS members who were about to behead a father and son. Is this sniper a hero, murderer, or a solider simply doing his duty? :think:

Hero SAS sniper saves father and eight-year-old son from being beheaded by ISIS
Sometimes it's necessary to kill a human being, but I don't think we should ever revel in it, or congratulate ourselves for it. I understand that saving a life is a good thing, but taking one certainly isn't. So when they happen together, we probably ought to just quietly accept what had to be done and leave it at that.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Sometimes it's necessary to kill a human being, but I don't think we should ever revel in it, or congratulate ourselves for it. I understand that saving a life is a good thing, but taking one certainly isn't. So when they happen together, we probably ought to just quietly accept what had to be done and leave it at that.

:pUREX:...Bull!...I would normally agree but in this particular case...If it is indeed true as reported...I'm sitting here giggling and enjoying it to no end. We're not talking about a kid who made a bad decision and broke into a house....Or a person acting out of desperation in some way....We are talking about a guy who was fixing to chop off the head of an 8 year old along with only GOD knows how many other victims on the authority of a show-trial.

The prescription for this P.O.S. in this case, a .50 BMG tablet....Is absolutely perfect. I hope he enjoys his virgins...or whatever he gets. :DK:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:pUREX:...Bull!...I would normally agree but in this particular case...If it is indeed true as reported...I'm sitting here giggling and enjoying it to no end. We're not talking about a kid who made a bad decision and broke into a house....Or a person acting out of desperation in some way....We are talking about a guy who was fixing to chop off the head of an 8 year old along with only GOD knows how many other victims on the authority of a show-trial.

The prescription for this P.O.S. in this case, a .50 BMG tablet....Is absolutely perfect. I hope he enjoys his virgins...or whatever he gets. :DK:
He's getting a hardy ATTA-BOY!!!! from me too.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Psalm 58:10

PureX

Psalm 58:10
Yeah, then Jesus came along.

Luke 18:9-14

9 He also told this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and treated others with contempt: 10 “Two men went up into the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee, standing by himself, prayed1 thus: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I get.’ 13 But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even lift up his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me, a sinner!’ 14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified, rather than the other. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but the one who humbles himself will be exalted.