Even Gays Say: Their Behavior is Sick

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
never thought i would be using Nazaroo as a source for factual information but: Why Racists Falsely believe that Blacks perpetrate the most Rapes

Who said anything about rapes? My statement was accurate and indisputable as stated.

Same level of truth as the claim that gays commit most of the child sexual abuse
The vast, overwhelming majority of child molestation happens to boys by men. There's plenty of girls who get molested too but generally at an age when they are indistinguishable enough from boys that its easy for the perpetrator to pretend either that his victim is a boy or that he is not a homo since he's molesting a girl.

Wow, that is 100% false.
I wish it were.

Resting in Him,
Clete

Arthur Brain

Who said anything about rapes? My statement was accurate and indisputable as stated.

The vast, overwhelming majority of child molestation happens to boys by men. There's plenty of girls who get molested too but generally at an age when they are indistinguishable enough from boys that its easy for the perpetrator to pretend either that his victim is a boy or that he is not a homo since he's molesting a girl.

I wish it were.

Resting in Him,
Clete

Uh, right, so a male "homosexual" child molester will violate a child at such an age where he's not even sure if his victim is of the same sex...there's so much stupid going on in that it's beyond laughable or actually cringeable.

:freak:

Nazaroo

This comment alone marks you as a nut,

:plain:

So are you saying that you're a lawyer but not a gay faggot,
or a gay faggot but not a lawyer?

dt_laughing-girls-20120601100130791898-420x0.jpg

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Uh, right, so a male "homosexual" child molester will violate a child at such an age where he's not even sure if his victim is of the same sex...there's so much stupid going on in that it's beyond laughable or actually cringeable.

:freak:

I didn't say he wasn't sure, you fool. But of course this is the sort of stupidity that people have to resort to when faced with facts that they don't like.

kiwimacahau

I didn't say he wasn't sure, you fool. But of course this is the sort of stupidity that people have to resort to when faced with facts that they don't like.

Don't let the fact that you're wrong stop you. But perhaps you might remember Jesus' comments about those who call others "fool."

Nazaroo

remember Jesus' comments about those who call others "fool."

Its a mistranslation.

"raca" doesn't mean "fool".

It means unbeliever.

That means atheist.

Jesus' followers are not supposed to call one another unbelievers or atheists
just because of doctrinal or other disagreements.

Thus Roman Catholics slaughtering Cathars as unbelievers was wrong.

Arthur Brain

You seem attracted to me...

c9b46bb31be8c983d03f685f4a1494f4.465x600x1.jpg

So how do you imagine I can fulfil your need?

Er, I ain't attracted to ya Naz, not in any shape or form. Sorry to disappoint if that's what you were hoping for...

You could help me and pretty much the whole forum by regaining some sanity.

TracerBullet

I was in a restaurant some time ago & since I had watched Fox News there before, I asked the manager to please turn one of the TVs to Fox since the other 2 were on CNN

the manager was obviously gay... swishing as he walked & all that craziness...

well, at first he went on about... why he couldn't change the station but it wasn't making any sense and I think he realized it wasn't making sense, so finally he said he would in a minute or 2.

after some time of him not doing it, I asked someone else who worked there. I just knew the gay guy wasn't going to switch the TV to fox...

well, the other guy said he would also, but never did... I could tell he didn't want to change it either, just said he would b/c wanted to get rid of me...

I told another employee who pointed out another manager.. who wasn't gay. That guy changed the station 4 me

The point is that I have no trouble believing any of this stuff about gays... and this incident tends to prove their behavior is CHOSEN (just like it was a CHOICE he made to ignore my request). No one is born perverse. In fact, we are born virtually sex-less until someone sexualizes us, whether in a normal way or abnormal

a pervert is a pervert...

Why would we expect sexual perverts to possibly have a non-perverted (ie: empathetic, etc) mind/heart/soul?

+

Being gay isn't a choice. Being a bigot is always a choice.

TracerBullet

your statement is garbage as shown

1 in 5 girls and 1 in 20 boys is a victim of child sexual abuse

I wish it were.
Your wish is granted. Your claim is false

Arthur Brain

You're yet to present any facts, despite being asked to provide such for your assertions. All you've come up with is a whacked out OP from a ludicrous source and yet more homophobic rhetoric that's been done a dime a dozen on here, not least from yourself:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=489451&postcount=5

Pathetic...