Even Gays Say: Their Behavior is Sick

gcthomas

That same "minority" is often the very one that abuses children, so I don't see what point their minority status has on anything.

Heterosexuals are most often the very group that abuses children. Would you now comment negatively about heterosexuals as a group please? Just for consistency, you understand.

TracerBullet

That same "minority" is often the very one that abuses children, so I don't see what point their minority status has on anything.

its like saying that blacks commit most of the rapes in this country or that Jews commit most of the kidnappings. Both clams are horrible lies and both are repeated time after time to justify hate.

And no, gays are not often the ones abusing children, that is also a lie. Gays are far far less likely to be the ones molesting children.

TracerBullet

Where did God ever say to execute blacks or Jews?
Who said otherwise?
You claim to be a Christian but think it's just fine to sput off false witness. Pretty pathetic.

I can show you where God said that homos should be executed. Who's your real beef with?
You can also show me where God says disobedient children should be murdered..I mean executed. You can also show me the dozens of other things God says people should be murdered for...i mean executed for.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
I didn't write the article and only agree with it generally.

And no, generally speaking, homos cannot "get better", same as pedophiles, zoophiles and serial killers. This is part of the reason God says that such people deserve death.

I'll change my mind when God does, not before.

Resting in Him,
Clete
Leviticus 20

9 For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.

10 And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death .....

13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Conservatives like "Clete" are engaging in "cherry picking" because just 4 verses before the "homos" verse to which he is referring (Leviticus 20:13) is Leviticus 20:9, which states that children who curse their parents also deserve death.

Why aren't good Christians, such as "Clete," out there stoning their kids to death because God hasn't "changed His mind" about including that verse in the Bible?

The portion of the Bible that best addresses this issue is John 8:1-11 - the Woman Caught in Adultery. Under Mosaic Law (Leviticus 20:10) adultery was also punishable by death, but instead of acting like the Pharisees, or modern conservatives, whose primary concern is about enforcing the letter of the law, Jesus showed compassion and refused to judge her.

Last edited:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Who said otherwise?
You claim to be a Christian but think it's just fine to sput off false witness. Pretty pathetic.
If I'm pathetic then you're stupid.

Who said otherwise? You implied it with your argument!

You're the one drawing a moral equivalency between homos and black and Jews, not me!

God NEVER said that blacks, tall people or dwarfs or any other genetic variation of human being should be executed. He very clearly states that homos should be though! What does that tell you?

It can tell you only one of two things. Either being a homo isn't genetic or that God is unjust. Which do you pick?

You can also show me where God says disobedient children should be murdered..I mean executed.
You see, this comment demonstrates where your heart truly lies. You actually do think that God is unjust and that you are wiser than God.
And you call me pathetic! Ha!

You can also show me the dozens of other things God says people should be murdered for...i mean executed for.
God is no murderer and these last two sentences of yours are blasphemy. Perhaps you should consider changing your profile to say that you're something other than a Christian.

And no, there are not dozens of things that God considers capital crimes. I've named most of them on this thread already but there are others, many of which had to do with religious laws dealing exclusively with the nation of Israel and which therefore have no application outside of that context.

That's as far as I'm willing to go explaining God's justice to someone who doesn't seem to know the difference between murder and execution. The faith you claim to believe in is predicated on the inherent justice of the death penalty. There would be no gospel message if the death penalty was murder.

Resting in Him,
Clete

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Leviticus 20:9 "Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death. Because they have cursed their father or mother, their blood will be on their own head.

Conservatives like "Clete" are engaging in "cherry picking" because Leviticus 20:9 states that children who curse their parents also deserve death, but they aren't out there stoning their kids to death because God hasn't retracted that verse in the Bible.
I do not cherry pick. Of all people, I am not the one you can accuse of that. It has been my experience, however, that this is the go to verse for people who, rather than really attempting to prove me wrong, are actually trying to discredit God. The implication of your quoting this verse is not that I am unjust but that God is!

If God is unjust then whats the point in going any further in the conversation? If God is unjust then there is no justice and its just majority rules and survival of the fittest.

The portion of the Bible that best addresses this issue is John 8:1-11 - the Woman Caught in Adultery. Under Mosaic Law adultery was also punishable by death, but instead of acting like the Pharisees whose only concerned about enforcing the letter of the law Jesus showed compassion and refused to judge her.
On the contrary, He refused to fall into the trap laid for Him by the Sanhedrin who, after having gleefully put the prostitute to death, would have run straight to the Roman authorities to accuse Jesus of having commanded an execution without Roman permission.

The Law requires the testimony of two or three witnesses to establish guilt. No one was willing to testify against her and so Christ's judgement was according to the Law. Jesus brilliantly upheld the Law and defeated the plots of his enemies.

Resting in Him,
Clete

P.S. No need to put my name in quotes, by the way. Its my actual name.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
its like saying that blacks commit most of the rapes in this country or that Jews commit most of the kidnappings. Both clams are horrible lies and both are repeated time after time to justify hate.
Um, in actual fact, it happens to be true that black people commit most of the violent crime in this country. But it has nothing to do with the color of their skin or any other genetic issue.

(I've never even one time heard the accusation that Jews commit most of the kidnappings, by the way.)

And no, gays are not often the ones abusing children, that is also a lie. Gays are far far less likely to be the ones molesting children.
Wrong again moose breath!

Nearly all male homos were molested by a male between the ages of five and eight. Fortunately, the vast majority of male on male (homosexual) molestation victims do not grow up to become homos or child molesters themselves. If they did we'd be literally over run by perverts everywhere. Having said that, it really can be accurately stated that homosexuals reproduce by molesting children because being molested as a child is the primary cause of the perversion. If all you did was to start executing convicted child molesters, it wouldn't be long before there was hardly a homo left because their attrition due to premature death (i.e. disease, drug abuse, suicide, domestic violence, etc) would out pace their rate of production.

Resting in Him,
Clete

RevTestament

The portion of the Bible that best addresses this issue is John 8:1-11 - the Woman Caught in Adultery. Under Mosaic Law (Leviticus 20:10) adultery was also punishable by death, but instead of acting like the Pharisees, or modern conservatives, whose primary concern is about enforcing the letter of the law, Jesus showed compassion and refused to judge her.
Actually he didn't refuse to judge her, but forgave her while telling her to sin no more - the judgment. As Naz has recently pointed out about these verses, Jesus was appealing to the general law on idolatry that the one responsible for the house and catches the crime should be the first to throw the stone. Since this was not Jesus, He forgave her with the admonition to stop sinning.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
its like saying that blacks commit most of the rapes in this country or that Jews commit most of the kidnappings.

Not true. It is like saying murderers commit the murders. "Homos" is a way of identify disgusting and evil behavior. Pigment in skin or an ethnic group is not comparable to behavior.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
I do not cherry pick. Of all people, I am not the one you can accuse of that. It has been my experience, however, that this is the go to verse for people who, rather than really attempting to prove me wrong, are actually trying to discredit God. The implication of your quoting this verse is not that I am unjust but that God is!

If God is unjust then whats the point in going any further in the conversation? If God is unjust then there is no justice and its just majority rules and survival of the fittest.

On the contrary, He refused to fall into the trap laid for Him by the Sanhedrin who, after having gleefully put the prostitute to death, would have run straight to the Roman authorities to accuse Jesus of having commanded an execution without Roman permission.

The Law requires the testimony of two or three witnesses to establish guilt. No one was willing to testify against her and so Christ's judgement was according to the Law. Jesus brilliantly upheld the Law and defeated the plots of his enemies.

Resting in Him,
Clete

P.S. No need to put my name in quotes, by the way. Its my actual name.
"The Woman Caught in Adultery" (John 8:1-11) does not appear in the Bible just to demonstrate Jesus' using His "brilliant" legal mind to extracate Himself from the trap set by His Sanhedrin opponents.

Christ was placed on earth for a far greater purpose and that includes providing a model for how we as Christians should conduct our lives.

The fact that He refused to condemn "The Women Caught in Adultery" is symbolic in that we as Christians should not emulate the Pharisees in the story or set ourselves up as judge and jury to judge her at a later date.

Christ saved His severest criticisms not for the "homos (who) cannot "get better", same as pedophiles, zoophiles and serial killers ..." but for those self-righteous religious zealots whose "unloving" nature turns people away from seeking God.

Last edited:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Not true. It is like saying murderers commit the murders. "Homos" is a way of identify disgusting and evil behavior. Pigment in skin or an ethnic group is not comparable to behavior.

Which just demonstrates as I've said before you guys seem incapable of distinguishing between any kind of sexual activity that doesn't meet your approval. Anything outside of wedlock seems to strike you as pretty much the same in the grand scheme of things.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Which just demonstrates as I've said before you guys seem incapable of distinguishing between any kind of sexual activity that doesn't meet your approval. Anything outside of wedlock seems to strike you as pretty much the same in the grand scheme of things.

Which has of course nothing to do with what you responded to.

Please explain how behavior and skin pigmentation are the same things.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Actually he didn't refuse to judge her, but forgave her while telling her to sin no more - the judgment. As Naz has recently pointed out about these verses, Jesus was appealing to the general law on idolatry that the one responsible for the house and catches the crime should be the first to throw the stone. Since this was not Jesus, He forgave her with the admonition to stop sinning.
The Woman Caught in Adultery (John 8:1-11)

1 but Jesus went to the Mount of Olives.

2 At dawn he appeared again in the temple courts, where all the people gathered around him, and he sat down to teach them.

3 The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group

4 and said to Jesus, “Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery.

5 In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?”

6 They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him.
But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger.

7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.”

8 Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.

9 At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there.

10 Jesus straightened up and asked her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?”

11 “No one, sir,” she said.
“Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.”
1. To be accurate, Jesus refused to condemn the woman (“Then neither do I condemn you,”) even though the fact that she broke the Mosaic Law on adultery was never in dispute.

2. There is no mention as to whom caught her in adultery, just that “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.”

3. Given that Jesus was the only one without sin, He could have thrown the first stone - but chose to show compassion instead.

4. The original Mosaic Law never actually states that only those without sin were allowed to throw the first stone, but Jesus was demonstrating His divine authority to introduce the proper interpretation of the Law.

5. Under Mosaic Law, her male partner was equally guilty of adultery but there is no mention as to why he wasn't brought to the temple courts.

gcthomas

Nearly all male homos were molested by a male between the ages of five and eight.
This has the ring of a self serving lie to me. Do you have any spend of this, or a link to the research?

Fortunately, the vast majority of male on male (homosexual) molestation victims do not grow up to become homos or child molesters themselves.
When researching for papers on molestation, the word 'homosexual' simply means male on male. It doesn't mean the perpetrator is a homosexual, but you seem to have conflated paedophilia with homosexuality. Homosexuals are no more likely to be attracted to children than heterosexuals.

Child molestation had nothing to do with homosexuality, except that fundies and Republicans like to make people fear gays as it makes it easier to attack them politically. It is evil to misrepresent a minority just so you can vilify them.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
1. To be accurate, Jesus refused to condemn the woman even (“Then neither do I condemn you,”) though the fact that she broke the Mosaic Law on adultery was never in dispute.

To be acurate, He couldnt condemn her under the law since the witnesses testimony wasnt there and the man wasnt brought, guilt had not been established.

2. There is no mention of who caught her in adultery, just that “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.”
yes, because the "witnesses" didnt bring the man, hence they did not follow the law and were sinning themselves.

3. Given that Jesus was the only one without sin, He could have thrown the first stone but chose to show compassion.
If He had done so, He would have been in violation of the law, because the law required 2 or 3 witnesses and also the man to be present right along with the women, that was not done, so there was no charge according to the law.

4. The original Mosaic Law never actually states that only those without sin were allowed to throw the first stone, but Jesus was demonstrating His divine authority to introduce the proper interpretation of the Law.

Yes, His proper interpretation was that these laws were not followed.

Deuteronomy 19:15 "A single witness shall not rise up against a man on account of any iniquity or any sin which he has committed; on the evidence of two or three witnesses a matter shall be confirmed.

Leviticus 10:10 If there is a man who commits adultery with another man's wife, one who commits adultery with his friend's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Deuteronomy 22:22 "If a man is found lying with a married woman, then both of them shall die, the man who lay with the woman, and the woman; thus you shall purge the evil from Israel.

The "witness" said they were caught in the act, where was the man? Not brought, that was the trap. They werent following the law and wanted Christ not to follow it either.

5. Under Mosaic Law, her male partner was equally guilty of adultery but there is no mention as to why he wasn't brought to the temple courts.

He wasn't brought, because they didnt follow the law and thats how they wanted to trap Christ and Christ put it right back on them when He said the one without sin cast the first stone, the witnesses were breaking the law, hence in sin.

Since they left, there was no longer a way to establish guilt which required the testimony of 2 or 3, and would have also required the other party (the man) to be there, so guilt was not established, hence she was not guilty under the law.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
1. To be accurate, Jesus refused to condemn the woman even (“Then neither do I condemn you,”) though the fact that she broke the Mosaic Law on adultery was never in dispute.

To be acurate, He couldnt condemn her under the law since the witnesses testimony wasnt there and the man wasnt brought, guilt had not been established.

2. There is no mention of who caught her in adultery, just that “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.”
yes, because the "witnesses" didnt bring the man, hence they did not follow the law and were sinning themselves.

3. Given that Jesus was the only one without sin, He could have thrown the first stone but chose to show compassion.
If He had done so, He would have been in violation of the law, because the law required 2 or 3 witnesses and also the man to be present right along with the women, that was not done, so there was no charge according to the law.

Yes, His proper interpretation was that these laws were not followed.

Deuteronomy 19:15 "A single witness shall not rise up against a man on account of any iniquity or any sin which he has committed; on the evidence of two or three witnesses a matter shall be confirmed.

Leviticus 10:10 If there is a man who commits adultery with another man's wife, one who commits adultery with his friend's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Deuteronomy 22:22 "If a man is found lying with a married woman, then both of them shall die, the man who lay with the woman, and the woman; thus you shall purge the evil from Israel.

The "witness" said they were caught in the act, where was the man? Not brought, that was the trap. They werent following the law and wanted Christ not to follow it either.

He wasn't brought, because they didnt follow the law and thats how they wanted to trap Christ and Christ put it right back on them when He said the one without sin cast the first stone, the witnesses were breaking the law, hence in sin.

Since they left, there was no longer a way to establish guilt which required the testimony of 2 or 3, and would have also required the other party (the man) to be there, so guilt was not established, hence she was not guilty under the law.

Its basically like you get pulled over and a cop searches your car illegally and anything found is thrown out, because the law was broken by the unlawful search. Due to that, no law violation could be established.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Christ was placed on earth for a far greater purpose and that includes providing a model for how we as Christians should conduct our lives..

And he said a parent should have their child executed who strikes them. By the way, where was the man caught in adultery?

Leviticus 20:10

10 ‘The man who commits adultery with another man’s wife, he who commits adultery with his neighbor’s wife, the adulterer and the adulteress, shall surely be put to death.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Which just demonstrates as I've said before you guys seem incapable of distinguishing between any kind of sexual activity that doesn't meet your approval.

You mean like how you want to get with a goat like muslims do? Man and woman produces life. No other version does. In fact, research shows man and man produces death (not life) at astonishing rates. But you keep on pushing it. In fact, I beg you to keep pushing them to sodomize each other. Then we will be rid of them.

Granite

Hall of Fame
You mean like how you want to get with a goat like muslims do? Man and woman produces life. No other version does. In fact, research shows man and man produces death (not life) at astonishing rates. But you keep on pushing it. In fact, I beg you to keep pushing them to sodomize each other. Then we will be rid of them.

Last I checked "fornicate with a goat" wasn't on my Sunday to-do list.

"No other version"? What do you have, a twelve-year-old's mentality when it comes to sex? "Man and woman produces life"? You're seriously regressing. Frankly, you sound a little retarded right now.