Trump is OK with Hellary winning

republicanchick

Yes, he is OK with Hellary being president

b/c he would not rule out a 3rd party run, which will split the R votes and Hellary will win

someone here said some time ago or implied that T was in cahoots w/ Hellary to do that.

well....

are you going to believe Trump (that he really wants a R to win)

or your lying eyes?

_

THall

If you remember Jesse Ventura

won a third party victory in the

Minnesota Governor's race.

Trump might win running third party.

Particularly if it is another Clinton/Bush option.

RevTestament

We probably wouldn't have had Clinton as Pres if Perot hadn't run 3rd party. Trump has admitted that if the Rs don't nominate him, he may run 3rd party and we would get a Clinton again. Third party is a horribly dangerous option at the national level.

republicanchick

We probably wouldn't have had Clinton as Pres if Perot hadn't run 3rd party. Trump has admitted that if the Rs don't nominate him, he may run 3rd party and we would get a Clinton again. Third party is a horribly dangerous option at the national level.

yeh, and a 3rd term of Obama is needed about as much as

that Iran Deal..

:hammer:

__

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

That is not what the man said Rev, Trump said that if he was not being treated seriously or with respect by the RINO establishment then he would not rule it out. He called it leverage and leverage it is. His quote...

Trump said that he refused to take the pledge to not run as a third-party candidate because he didn't want to give up his leverage with the Republican Party.

"If they don't treat me well, Sean, why should I make that pledge?" Trump asked. "At this moment, it's great leverage, and I might as well use it."

"I just want to be treated well and treated with respect."

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/08/...un-its-great-leverage-and-i-might-well-use-it

The days of the RINO are over...it is a dying breed.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned

b/c he would not rule out a 3rd party run, which will split the R votes and Hellary will win

someone here said some time ago or implied that T was in cahoots w/ Hellary to do that.

well....

or your lying eyes?

_
Lean to spell. You're giving the "liberals think conservatives are stupid" lots of ammunition.

I can't imagine not knowing how to spell Ms. Clinton's first name!

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

well....

or your lying eyes?

_

it makes you wonder what these trump supporters are thinking

republicanchick

it makes you wonder what these trump supporters are thinking

for sure

I say again a lot of them r low info, they just like the entertainment aspect

they like hearing people speak from the heart... but Cruz has been doing that for years, and not just SPEAKING... but DOING

again, Trump has not been in the trenches and been TESTED...

I think it is stupid to vote for someone like him. We just don't know much about his TRUE political views... assuming he has any that are set in stone

Cruz can be trusted (and Santorum and Walker and Carson)

+++