I love Rick Santorum!

republicanchick

compared to Trump and a few others, he may seem a little... timid?

But I say he is HUMBLE, not timid.

He is not timid b/c he says that... well, this is, in a nutshell what he said RE immigration:

Americans First!!!!!!!!!

Yes!

His v iews on the subject are more like mine than the others (not saying I u/stand fully the views of others. I think T wants to send them all home... which, so do I... Illegal is freaking illegal.. The End.)

if they didn't want to undergo all that discomfort.. of making a life in a strange country and then being deported, they wouldn't have crashed the gates...

we need to hold people accountable for their own .. bad decisions..

Now if someone in Mexico is being persecuted by the gov and ... say has had all his land or his business confiscated... well, then those people can apply for legal immigration... be let in as a case of asylum... which would have to be done case-by-case..

but just letting illegals come here and there are no consequneces... makes no sense. When Americans break the law there are consequences... usually (when its a poor person) severe ones..

+

__

republicanchick

Rick looks presidential, acts presidential

He loves this country. I am going to find out more about him. I feel he is HIGHLY under-rated..

the squeaky wheel gets the grease...

well, Trump is squeaky

but I don't see where he is saying a lot other than...

"my way or the highway"

++

republicanchick

from internet site

The National Taxpayers Union, a fiscal conservative organization, gave Santorum an "A-" score for his votes on fiscal issues, meaning that he was one of "the strongest supporters of responsible tax and spending policies" during his tenure, and ranked fifth in the group's rankings out of 50 senators who served at the same time.

After his election to the Senate in 1994, Santorum sought to "practice what [he] preached" and hired five people for his staff who were on welfare, food stamps, or other government aid

:)

_

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
I love Rick Santorum!

Santorum can't even crack the top 10 list of Republican candidates in the polls to get onstage with the serious contenders.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Are there enough sweater vest wearers in America to elect a president?

I wear sweater vests, I'm a Republican, I have lived in Pennsylvania all my life, Rick Santorum was my US Congressman and my US Senator, I have met Rick Santorum in person, and even have a picture of Rick Santorum and me, but I would never vote for Rick Santorum for president.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I wear sweater vests, I'm a Republican, I have lived in Pennsylvania all my life, Rick Santorum was my US Congressman and my US Senator, I have met Rick Santorum in person, and even have a picture of Rick Santorum and me, but I would never vote for Rick Santorum for president.

would you vote for him
if
he was the republican nominee?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Of course.

I yank the Republican lever when I vote (nowadays it's touching a button on a touch screen)

thank you

I like santorum
he speaks for life, family, and religion
but
I agree with you
you won't have to vote for him
he doesn't have a chance
just like trump

republicanchick

I like the way Santorum talks about going against what Cruz calls the Washington cartel

in other words Santorum is one of the only politicians in WA who doesn't sell out on his principles.. just to get along.

As Jesus forewarned us, we will be hated and persecuted (ostracized) when following Him..

a lot of people c an't take that ostracization... so they just cave and go along to get along..

Cruz doesn't

I don't know much about Santorum as I would like but it appears he is the same way

I think Fiorina is also

++

republicanchick

I think people need to look @ that saying The squeaky wheel gets the grease

you know, whoever first said tht didn't mean to imply that that was RIGHT, only that it happens

The quiet ones are problably the ones we need to be looking @ for Election 16

Santorum

Cruz

Carson

Walker

Someone else once said that when you are confronted with 2 sides to an issue or problem and you don't know which way to believe or htink, 9 times out of 10, the person with the QUIETEST voice/demeanor is the one who is right

Hey, that reminds me

In prophyesying about the coming of Jesus (the first coming of J) the prophet (I believe it was Isaiah) said that Jesus would not be out "in the streets" crying out loudly...

what applies in "religion" is no less true in politcs or in anything else

__