Pro-abortion is Anti-Woman

TrakeM

You imply it every time you post. Do you believe that poverty is an excuse to commit crimes towards others, including theft, assault and murder?
Saying that there is a correlation between poverty and murder isn't the same as saying poverty means murder is ok. If poverty declines, so will crime. Sorry, that's just reality. That's not saying though, that poverty means it's ok to steal.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
No I didn't say that, Rusha. Government-ordered compulsory childbirth is telling pregnant women "You must give birth or else " .
This is what doesn't work .

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No I didn't say that, Rusha. Government-ordered compulsory childbirth is telling pregnant women "You must give birth or else " .
This is what doesn't work .

Then there is no reason to keep bringing up poverty. IF there is nothing wrong with abortion (the intentional killing of an unborn baby), then no explanation is necessary.

The fact that you keep bringing it up seems to be more of a rationalization.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
It's not a rationalization , just an explanation . Poverty IS a major factor in causing abortions , and the more poverty there is in a
country , the more abortions there are . The less poverty in a country, the fewer the abortions.
This is why prosperous European countries such as Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Belgium, and the Scandinavian countries have the world's LOWEST abortion rates .
The supposedly, godless, hedonistic, permissive, and decadent Netherlands is the country with the world's LOWEST abortion rate .
If America could become more like these prosperous European countries, the abortion rate would PLUMMET .
Also, more abortions happen in countries where it is illegal than where it is legal . If our government were to make abortion illegal again after the GOP gets power, I guarantee you - the abortion rate will SKYROCKET , and many,many poor women will die .

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
But abortions will happen ayway . They always have and always will .
People who think making abortion illegal . It's not the same thing as laws against murdering born people .
You anti-choicers delude yourselves into thinking that making abortion illegal again in America will "end" abortion . You can only end the LEGALITY of abortion . It will be absolutely futile to try to stop women from having abortions if we go back to the days before Roe v Wade. Roe wasnt the beginning of abortion in America . It was the end of women DYING from abortions .

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

Only "republicanchick" could argue that by the government taking away a woman's right to make choices concerning her own body is somehow in her best interests. This would appear to contradict the basic principles of conservatism.

American women have a higher abortion rate than most other modern democracies in the world were abortion is also available.

"Republicanchick" and ProLife supporters would be doing women and their cause a favor if they were to investigate as to what social measures could be implimented that would encourage (no force) women to choose full term pregnancies.

The real question should be as to why they haven't been active in this area already?

republicanchick

Only "republicanchick" could argue that by the government taking away a woman's right to make choices concerning her own body is somehow in her best interests. ?

this is all I read and probably all I will read, knowing how shallow you are and malice ridden and etc... etc..

just thought I would point out that the baby has his/her own body...

true story

+++

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

this is all I read and probably all I will read, knowing how shallow you are and malice ridden and etc... etc..

just thought I would point out that the baby has his/her own body...

true story

+++
forum (definition in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary)

- A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged:
‘we hope these pages act as a forum for debate’

- An Internet site where users can post comments about a particular issue or topic and reply to other users' postings; a message board.

- A public square or marketplace used for judicial and other business.

Origin
Late Middle English: from Latin, literally 'what is out of doors', originally denoting an enclosure surrounding a house; related to fores '(outside) door'

Apparently "republicanchick" is of the opinion that anyone with an opinion that doesn't conform with her particular worldview are "shallow" and malice "ridden."

This is the Forum area of TheologyOnline.com. - "a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

If "republicanchick" is not prepared to have her ideas and views challenged, perhaps she should give "forums" a wide berth - may I suggest "The Cigar Lounge!"

Last edited: