Coca-Cola, Ford, Xerox Detest Being Listed as Planned Parenthood Sponsors

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER
Check on "pedant" and "moving the goalposts" if you have any free time.:yawn:

They were moved much closer for you and...arrrgh...you still missed!

http://www.factcheck.org/2011/04/planned-parenthood/

This does appear accurate. Which still means abortions are dwarfed by everything else they do. Whether you like it or not--and you don't--much of what PP actually does...prevents abortions.

P.S. My ancestors would be happy to know a yutz like you is using the word.

Turns out, by there own figures, killings by Planned PareTheHood amount to more than the 3% they, and dupes like you, like to claim. The Nazis also tried to cover up their unsavory deeds. You need to read this and hopefully end the cycle of yutzism that apparently runs in your family.

Matthew Clark, staff attorney for American Center for Law and Justice writes:
“Planned Parenthood claims to provide 11 million “services” in America each year. From this overly inflated number, they calculate that the 329,445 abortions they committed in their last reported year amounts to only 3 percent of their services.
Planned Parenthood’s 3 percent figure has been bought hook, line, and sinker by the mainstream media as proof positive that Planned Parenthood isn’t really about abortion. But if you take even a cursory look at Planned Parenthood’s own data, that claim begins to unravel and quickly.
Planned Parenthood’s latest report states that it performed “11 million services during nearly five million clinical visits.” So, now their abortion number jumps to 6.6 percent of clinic visits were for abortions. That’s right 6.6 percent of all visits to Planned Parenthood result in an abortion.
Digging a little deeper, Planned Parenthood claims that all those “services” it provides only go to 3 million women. So by it’s own admission, 11 percent of the women that visit a Planned Parenthood clinic in any given year obtain an abortion there.
What about some of the other “services” Planned Parenthood claims it provides? Prenatal services (those services provided to women who choose to keep their baby) account for a measly 0.28 percent off all services provided. Moreover, the 841 adoption referrals made by Planned Parenthood in their last reported year amount to a whopping 0.0076 percent of services rendered.
Again these services are deceptive. In 2009, Planned Parenthood reported performing 40,489 prenatal services for 7,021 prenatal clients, an average of roughly 6 services per prenatal client. Assuming an average of 6 prenatal services per client, Planned Parenthood’s current listing of 31,098 prenatal “services” could be for just over 5,000 prenatal clients. That is 5,000 prenatal clients versus well over 300,000 abortions.
Planned Parenthood’s claim that only 3 percent of its business is abortion is no different than if a car dealership claimed that it wasn’t really in the business of selling cars because the number of new car sales was only a fraction of its total services provided (financing cars, repairing cars, providing manufacture recommended maintenance for cars, cleaning car, and so forth). Of course no one would believe such an outrageous claim. Sure, a car dealership does all of those things, but its purpose is to sell cars.
The abortion industry is no different. The abortion industry, led by Planned Parenthood, is about committing abortion. Sure they provide some other services, but when your only self-sustaining revenue source is one thing and you are responsible for 40 percent of that one thing in the entire nation, that is what you are about. Planned Parenthood is about abortion.”

Granite

Hall of Fame
So now you're insulting my family. You know--the Jewish ones.

Go play in traffic. Ignore list.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
How many pregnant women has Planned Parenthood rounded up in its history and forced to have abortions at gunpoint ? Zero. Zip. Nada .
No one forces women to go to PP clinics for any reason .
Poverty causes abortion . Adverse social and economic conditions .
Not Planned Parenthood .

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER
How many pregnant women has Planned Parenthood rounded up in its history and forced to have abortions at gunpoint ? Zero. Zip. Nada .
Of all the babies that Planned PareTheHood has killed, how many were forced to go there? Every. Single. One.

Not Planned Parenthood .
And there it is. Germany’s economic collapse caused the Holocaust. Not the Nazis.

Granite

Hall of Fame
No one forces women to go to PP clinics for any reason .
Not Planned Parenthood .

The second you start talking about ways to end poverty they start complaining about "welfare" or "moochers" or "hand outs" and make it clear their own money grubbing is more important.

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER

The second you start talking about welfare abuse or moochers or vote- buying handouts, they start complaining about not getting to stick their grubby little hands in other peoples’ pockets (or uteruses).
And then they blame the Jews babies.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

QUOTE by Horn:

How many pregnant women has Planned Parenthood rounded up in its history and forced to have abortions at gunpoint ? Zero. Zip. Nada

Of all the babies that Planned PareTheHood has killed, how many were forced to go there? Every. Single. One.

QUOTE by Horn:

Not Planned Parenthood .

And there it is. Germany’s economic collapse caused the Holocaust. Not the Nazis.
POTD!
:first:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you had any idea how ignorant of facts and history that snake really is you'd just be shaking your head. Birds of a feather.
pshaw.gif

Don't you go worrying about me now. I'll be OK.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
babies are killed with careful crushing to help Pepsi taste better
This creeped me out when I first heard of it.
Think I recall that Kraft and Nestle use the same for taste enhancement.

No telling how many more companies use the same in foods.

For the oldies here:
Kinda reminiscent of the old movie, Soylent Green; where they used body parts of dead people, mashed and blended into a cracker form, and rationed the crackers out to nourish society.

Granite

Hall of Fame
This creeped me out when I first heard of it.
Think I recall that Kraft and Nestle use the same for taste enhancement.

No telling how many more companies use the same in foods.

For the oldies here:
Kinda reminiscent of the old movie, Soylent Green; where they used body parts of dead people, mashed and blended into a cracker form, and rationed the crackers out to nourish society.

You guys are so far off into your own fantasy world it's not even funny.