Gay terrorism?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You think this waste of tax payers money is funny?
I don't.
I'd like to see the kid arrested and hauled into court along with his parents.
Mandatory lessons on being a good citizen would be in order.
Of course if they don't pay taxes it won't matter.

When it comes to the author of this thread, we're dealing with a very very sick person, who probably looks at pictures of the terrorist attack during the Boston Marathon and thinks that it's funny as well.

thumb-0550c32d90df00a97e9280bab91027c7_20150409201846_kawgvhki_600x395.png

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
You think this waste of tax payers money is funny?

Actually, someone could have gotten killed. The end was funny, but it could have backfired in all sorts of ways, starting with the kid being shot as he ran from the backpack he left there. Stupidity often kills. When it doesn't, it's funny.

In the U.S., people would not have been allowed that close to the scence, for just that reason. (this was not in the U.S.)

I'd like to see the kid arrested and hauled into court along with his parents.

Yep. Still funny.

Mandatory lessons on being a good citizen would be in order.
Of course if they don't pay taxes it won't matter.

Everyone in this country pays taxes, unless they live on the streets and don't buy anything. Don't know about that one.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
When it comes to the author of this thread, we're dealing with a very very sick person, who probably looks at pictures of the terrorist attack during the Boston Marathon and thinks that it's funny as well.

It's troubling that anyone would equate a stupid, if creative, act of vandalism with the Boston bombing.

You'd have to be really, really closeted in your thinking to come up with that one.

You're one creepy person, Connie.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

It's troubling that anyone would equate a stupid, if creative, act of vandalism with the Boston bombing.

You'd have to be really, really closeted in your thinking to come up with that one.

You're one creepy person, Connie.

Again, save the pet names like Connie for your cross dressing friends barbarian (and I bet that you have many).

What's creepy is that a supposed college educated male (who by the way teaches America's children...actually, that's scary) doesn't know what the definition of vandalism is.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vandalism

You might want to acquaint yourself with current laws barbarian (this link is from the State of Connecticut), as the lad that left the backpack behind committed a serious offense.

"In this report, we researched laws addressing three types of threats: (1) threats to commit a terrorist-type act; (2) false reports about one; and (3) placing a false bomb or a false biological, chemical, or radioactive substance to cause a disruption. If someone makes a threat and places a real bomb or a harmful substance, he could be charged under a jurisdiction's general criminal laws for attempted murder or attempted assault. We have not discussed these laws in this report."
http://www.cga.ct.gov/2001/rpt/2001-R-0790.htm

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Again, save the pet names like Connie for your cross dressing friends barbarian (and I bet that you have many).

Hmm... you think that you're my friend?

What's creepy is that a supposed college educated male (who by the way teaches America's children...actually, that's scary) doesn't know what the definition of vandalism is.

That's vandalism, Connie. They just figured out a way to trick someone else into doing it.

You might want to acquaint yourself with current laws barbarian (this link is from the State of Connecticut), as the lad that left the backpack behind committed a serious offense.

I don't think they talk like that in Connecticut, Connie. And I know the license plates on cars don't look like that in Connecticut. But regardless, the result was an act of vandalism, whatever else it might be.

And if it's what made you mad, when I titled this one, I wasn't making fun of you. Those kids probably weren't gay at all.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Hmm... you think that you're my friend?

Being that I want you to seek the psychological help that you so desperately need, I would consider that a form of Christian friendship.

That's vandalism, Connie. They just figured out a way to trick someone else into doing it.

(Poor guy, he still thinks that leaving an unattended backpack disguised as a bomb at a bus stop is the same as tagging his street name on the side of a building).

I don't think they talk like that in Connecticut, Connie.
And I know the license plates on cars don't look like that in Connecticut. But regardless, the result was an act of vandalism, whatever else it might be.

So why don't you prove me wrong and show that others who have "owned the police big time" when being arrested for placing a false bomb or a false biological, chemical, or radioactive substance to cause a disruption were charged with and prosecuted under vandalism statutes?