Homosexuality will destroy this and any country and needs to be recriminalized

skyforger

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
(Don't be afraid to use the word "homosexual", because that's the behavior that we're talking about here).

Your Qur'an says differently.

"Islam goes beyond mere disapproval of homosexuality. Sharia teaches that homosexuality is a vile form of fornication, punishable by death. Beneath the surface, however, there are implied references to homosexual behavior in paradise, and it has been a historical part of Arab and Muslim culture."
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Qu...osexuality.htm

"Women are for [breeding] children, boys are for pleasure."
https://work949.wordpress.com/2010/1...t-on-for-this/

Are you sure you're a Muslim?

Poor thing, you belong to a "misunderstood religion" don't cha?

The next thing you'll be telling us is that around the age of 50 your false prophet really didn't marry 6 year old Aisha and consummate the marriage when she was the ripe old age of 9.

I've really got my work cut out for me.

Let's see,

1-they didn't measure age the same way back then as we do now (she was not 6 or 9 by our age standards today).
2-This was actually the culture at the time and in practice by more than just Islam (mary queen of scotts got married at 2 years old).
3-That practice was slowly weeded out over the lifetime of the prophet.

Part 2:

Try to remember it this way Al:

You can invite me over for ham sandwich and I won't yell out "Death to all infidels!".

Also remember that your secular humanist religion and Islam have something so very dear in common:

a devout HATRED of Judaism and Christianity.

I have no hatred for Judaism or Christianity. As evidenced in an earlier post where I wished the best for the good Jews I have known and this current post where I just said this.

You invite me over for a ham sandwich and I'll tell you I can't eat it because of my religion, but I'll come over for a talk if that's what you want.

Gay people have no doubt been around as long as all humans have, there is no particular danger from them. The real danger is the medieval mindset of fundie Muslims, since I believe that Christians have largely stopped burning witches these days.:think:

So, no chance of an answer then. That's alright. I believe the statements that gay people have been around that long as much as I believe the tobacco industry studies showing no link between smoking and cancer. They've got loads of studies you should look at. I find them very convincing. They were obviously well paid. So were the people perpetuating that being gay is normal. I mean, it was good enough to fool you and congress. They really got their moneys worth.

And yeah, they've largely stopped burning witches. Some of the fringe elements like to commit mass suicides or picket soldier's funerals, but those are relatively minor incidents.

I would say that fanatical extremism and terrorism are factors that actually threaten the status quo of a society. What say you?

I agree, but I think that the unfortunate amount of fanatical extremism has made it easy to just blanket label speaking out against an abomination as extremism. So now it's really hard to speak out against it or you're called a fundamentalist. Again, I don't mind. This country doesn't have much life left in it anyways. I'll admit that I'm furious with you and the others for showing the complete shutdown of your reasoning skills when it comes to my arguments much in the way you accuse me of doing.

Further stuff for aCW
https://islamgreatreligion.wordpress.com/2011/04/11/why-prophet-muhammad-married-aisha-when-she-was-only-9/
http://www.muslim.org/islam/aisha-age.htm

Most importantly (before reading the stuff below), God instructed him to do so. If God tells you to build an ark on a mountain, you don't question it, you do it.

3-Age of Marriage in Old Ages:

One must first understand that 1400 years ago was very different than now, times have changed and so have humans. 1400 years ago it was something very common to marry young girls, in fact they were not considered young girls, and rather they were considered young women back then. It is a historic fact that girls from the ages of 9 to 14 were being married in Europe, Asia, and Africa, in fact even in the United States girls at the age of 10 were also being married just more than a century ago.

Yet with these facts no historian claims that all these people were sick perverts, historians would call anyone who made such a claim to be arrogant and very stupid who has no grasp or understanding of history.

Even in Indo-Pak Sub-Continent girls used to be married at 12-13 even 50-60 years ago. And those ‘girls’ infact raised much better families. There were less family problems then. A simple analyses of the divorce rate then and know would certainly make it clear that maturity level earlier used to be different i.e. people used to come of age rather quickly.

Determination of the true age of Aisha

It appears that Maulana Muhammad Ali was the first Islamic scholar directly to challenge the notion that Aisha was aged six and nine, respectively, at the time of her nikah and consummation of marriage. This he did in, at least, the following writings: his English booklet Prophet of Islam, his larger English book Muhammad, the Prophet, and in the footnotes in his voluminous Urdu translation and commentary of Sahih Bukhari entitled Fadl-ul-Bari, these three writings being published in the 1920s and 1930s. In the booklet Prophet of Islam, which was later incorporated in 1948 as the first chapter of his book Living Thoughts of the Prophet Muhammad, he writes in a lengthy footnote as follows:

“A great misconception prevails as to the age at which Aisha was taken in marriage by the Prophet. Ibn Sa‘d has stated in the Tabaqat that when Abu Bakr [father of Aisha] was approached on behalf of the Holy Prophet, he replied that the girl had already been betrothed to Jubair, and that he would have to settle the matter first with him. This shows that Aisha must have been approaching majority at the time. Again, the Isaba, speaking of the Prophet’s daughter Fatima, says that she was born five years before the Call and was about five years older than Aisha. This shows that Aisha must have been about ten years at the time of her betrothal to the Prophet, and not six years as she is generally supposed to be. This is further borne out by the fact that Aisha herself is reported to have stated that when the chapter [of the Holy Quran] entitled The Moon, the fifty-fourth chapter, was revealed, she was a girl playing about and remembered certain verses then revealed. Now the fifty-fourth chapter was undoubtedly revealed before the sixth year of the Call. All these considerations point to but one conclusion, viz., that Aisha could not have been less than ten years of age at the time of her nikah, which was virtually only a betrothal. And there is one report in the Tabaqat that Aisha was nine years of age at the time of nikah. Again it is a fact admitted on all hands that the nikah of Aisha took place in the tenth year of the Call in the month of Shawwal, while there is also preponderance of evidence as to the consummation of her marriage taking place in the second year of Hijra in the same month, which shows that full five years had elapsed between the nikah and the consummation. Hence there is not the least doubt that Aisha was at least nine or ten years of age at the time of betrothal, and fourteen or fifteen years at the time of marriage.” [4] (Bolding is mine.)

To facilitate understanding dates of these events, please note that it was in the tenth year of the Call, i.e. the tenth year after the Holy Prophet Muhammad received his calling from God to his mission of prophethood, that his wife Khadija passed away, and the approach was made to Abu Bakr for the hand of his daughter Aisha. The hijra or emigration of the Holy Prophet to Madina took place three years later, and Aisha came to the household of the Holy Prophet in the second year after hijra. So if Aisha was born in the year of the Call, she would be ten years old at the time of the nikah and fifteen years old at the time of the consummation of the marriage.

The Bible on marriage of young girls with much older men

As it is Christian evangelists and other believers in the Bible who have been bitterly reviling the Holy Prophet Muhammad on account of his marriage with Aisha, we put to them the practices of the great patriarchs and prophets that are recorded in the Bible itself in this connection. The main accusations regarding the marriage of Aisha are that she was too young in age while the Holy Prophet was a much older man, being fifty years of age, and that consent to marriage was either not obtained from her or she was not capable of giving it.
Abraham

In the book of Genesis in the Bible it is recorded about Abraham:

“Now Sarai, Abram’s wife, had borne him no children. But she had an Egyptian maidservant named Hagar; so she said to Abram, ‘The Lord has kept me from having children. Go, sleep with my maidservant; perhaps I can build a family through her.’ Abram agreed to what Sarai said. So after Abram had been living in Canaan ten years, Sarai his wife took her Egyptian maidservant Hagar and gave her to her husband to be his wife. He slept with Hagar, and she conceived. … So Hagar bore Abram a son, and Abram gave the name Ishmael to the son she had borne. Abram was eighty-six years old when Hagar bore him Ishmael.” (Genesis, chapter 16, verses 1–4, and 15–16, New International Version. Bolding is mine.)

Firstly, it is evident that as Abraham (who then had the name Abram) was 86 years old, Hagar must have been some fifty years younger than him, and probably even younger, to bear a child. Secondly, the Bible speaks of Sarai giving her maidservant Hagar to Abraham. So Hagar’s consent was not obtained but rather she was commanded by Sarai to go and become Abraham’s wife.
David

The first book of Kings in the Bible begins as follows:

“When King David was old and well advanced in years, he could not keep warm even when they put covers over him. So his servants said to him, ‘Let us look for a young virgin to attend the king and take care of him. She can lie beside him so that our lord the king may keep warm.’ Then they searched throughout Israel for a beautiful girl and found Abishag, a Shunammite, and brought her to the king. The girl was very beautiful; she took care of the king and waited on him, but the king had no intimate relations with her.” (1 Kings, chapter 1, verses 1–4, New International Version. Bolding is mine.)

So there seems nothing wrong, according to the Bible, in procuring a young virgin, again apparently without her consent, whose duties include lying with the elderly king in bed. The intention was certainly for sexual enjoyment, otherwise there was no necessity of looking for a young, beautiful virgin. A much older woman, perhaps a widow, could have performed all these duties, including lying with the king to keep him warm.
Mary and Joseph

The most famous marriage in Christianity is no doubt that of Mary, Jesus’ mother, with Joseph. While the following details are not in the canonical Gospels in the Bible, it appears from other early Christian writings (known as apocryphal writings) that Mary was twelve years old when the temple elders decided to find a husband for her. They selected the husband by drawing lots, and Joseph whom they chose was an elderly man, being according to some accounts ninety years old. The husband was selected and Mary was handed over to him, and she played no part in his selection.

These accounts are summed up in the Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913 edition, which is available online, as follows:

“It will not be without interest to recall here, unreliable though they are, the lengthy stories concerning St. Joseph’s marriage contained in the apocryphal writings. When forty years of age, Joseph married a woman called Melcha or Escha by some, Salome by others; they lived forty-nine years together and had six children … A year after his wife’s death, as the priests announced through Judea that they wished to find in the tribe of Juda a respectable man to espouse Mary, then twelve to fourteen years of age, Joseph, who was at the time ninety years old, went up to Jerusalem among the candidates; a miracle manifested the choice God had made of Joseph …” [13] (Bolding is mine.)

Although these apocryphal accounts are not now accepted by many Christians, and the Catholic Encyclopedia says that they “are void of authority”, yet it also speaks of their influence as follows:

“they nevertheless acquired in the course of ages some popularity; in them some ecclesiastical writers sought the answer to the well-known difficulty arising from the mention in the Gospel of the Lord’s brothers; from them also popular credulity has, contrary to all probability, as well as to the tradition witnessed by old works of art, retained the belief that St. Joseph was an old man at the time of marriage with the Mother of God.”

However, these accounts are accepted by the Eastern churches. The website of the Ukrainian Orthodoxy has an article on this subject entitled An Elderly Joseph which agrees with the presentation in the apocryphal writings “of Joseph as an elderly man, a widower with adult children”. It concludes:

“The Christian East’s picture of Joseph as a courageous, faithful, God-centred elderly widower rings true.” [14]

We give below, as Appendix, a quotation from one of these apocryphal books, The Infancy Gospel of James, describing how Mary’s husband was selected.

While the Western Christian churches may not accept these accounts as authentic, the Eastern churches in Europe do accept that Mary was 12 years old and Joseph a widower 90 years old when they married. Moreover, there is nothing in the Gospels of the New Testament to contradict these accounts, and the Gospel stories are not at all inconsistent with these ages for Mary and Joseph.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
So, I see you completely glossed over the part where I stipulated the restrictions under which they are killed by stoning. They can be in societies other than ours and we will not go out and fight them unless they fight us. However, the persecution complex of the gays makes this a typical knee-jerk response and one I've seen a lot (though it seems to be popular with them to claim the reverse even as they sue a cake baker out of business, spit on a pastor, and send death threats to a pizza place). You really have to try to break the rules to be punished under appropriate Islamic law. Like deliberately speeding in a school zone when the lights are flashing. You know the cops are going to pull you over... why do it in the first place? It's fine though, we're not going to destroy this country. The gays are, and people like you are going to help them do it. You can burn in the same fire with them on judgement day if you're so comfortable supporting their mockeries of God today.

As you can see from my above post, even with people committing abominations (the gays) all we want is them to not openly practice their sin in our society. We do not go out and kill people. There are fanatics in any religion. If you're a catholic, do you consider protestants to be on the right path? Vice versa? How about the heaven's gate movement? I'm just glad that this forum exists so I can post what will happen and put the concerns on my heart at rest (it's not good to keep this kind of stuff bottled up).

I forgot to mention, it's funny now that if a psychologist or other member of the APA speaks against the homosexual "norm", they are discredited and kicked out. Supremacy just as mentioned in #4 above.

I am not aware that I "glossed over" your initial post. Because I did not address certain points directly in your post does not mean I did not read them. But perhaps you are right--maybe I did appear to be "glossing over" something. In that case, I need your correction.

The Holiness Code of the Hebrew Bible stipulates that a man lying with another man is an abomination, yet so is eating shellfish and wearing two different weaves of clothing.

Homosexual love is not mentioned overtly in the Bible (although the relationship of David and Jonathan seems to come pretty close!). In the days of the Bible, homosexuality had to do with phallic aggression instead of a loving relationship.

This aggression was expressed from master to slave, soldier to enemy soldier and at times on strangers, as the aggression and humiliation shown to travelers in Sodom and Gomorrah. Outside the gates of some ancient cities a short human figure with a giant erection was meant to tell visitors: "Behave or we will mount you."

But the evidence of this has to be ignored or denounced by some folks. And they have understandable reasons for holding such views. Much that is happening in the global culture is frightening and distasteful. Sometimes it is just easier to withdraw in defensiveness.

skyforger

yet so is eating shellfish and wearing two different weaves of clothing

This right here is exactly what I'm talking about.

"You claim homosexuality is a sin and yet so are these things and people do them too."

We let this abomination infect our society with our sins. That covenant was made with them and they broke it. The covenant that we now have with God (according to my belief) is in the Quran when God said "This day I have perfected your religion for you". I'm not going to force my religion on you though. You do your way and we will do ours (http://quran.com/109:6). In other words, let's smoke because we're already destroying our livers with alcohol. Why not do some heroin? We're going to die young anyways. Let's have fun while we do it. And so we've got the sorry state of affairs that exists today.

As for the bible, again:
Leviticus 20:13
If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
This right here is exactly what I'm talking about.

"You claim homosexuality is a sin and yet so are these things and people do them too."

We let this abomination infect our society with our sins. That covenant was made with them and they broke it. The covenant that we now have with God (according to my belief) is in the Quran when God said "This day I have perfected your religion for you". I'm not going to force my religion on you though. You do your way and we will do ours (http://quran.com/109:6). In other words, let's smoke because we're already destroying our livers with alcohol. Why not do some heroin? We're going to die young anyways. Let's have fun while we do it. And so we've got the sorry state of affairs that exists today.
Things have always been seen as bad--all through history.

The parents in Deuteronomy were so concerned with the bad behavior of their own children that the only choice they felt they could make was to kill them.

And this was long before rap music, liberal Hollywood or video games.

My grandpa notes the world's worn cogs
And says we're going to the dogs.
His grandpa in his house of logs
Said things were going to the dogs.
His grandpa in the Flemish bogs
His grandpa in his hairy togs
But this is what I wish to state:
The dogs have had an awful wait.

"Times are bad. Children no longer obey their parents, and everyone is writing a book."

— Marcus Tullius Cicero

Shakespear's Hamlet complains about the "present age" all through the play.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Further stuff for aCW
https://islamgreatreligion.wordpress.com/2011/04/11/why-prophet-muhammad-married-aisha-when-she-was-only-9/
http://www.muslim.org/islam/aisha-age.htm

Most importantly (before reading the stuff below), God instructed him to do so. If God tells you to build an ark on a mountain, you don't question it, you do it.

And here I thought that your pedophile false prophet was following the NAMBLA slogan: "Get em by 8 or you're too late".

(Evidently god talked to these men as well).

islam-pedophilies-1.png

https://reclaimourrepublic.wordpres...al-ahdal-flees-home-to-avoid-forced-marriage/

skyforger

Things have always been seen as bad--all through history.

The parents in Deuteronomy were so concerned with the bad behavior of their own children that the only choice they felt they could make was to kill them.

And this was long before rap music, liberal Hollywood or video games.

My grandpa notes the world's worn cogs
And says we're going to the dogs.
His grandpa in his house of logs
His grandpa in the Flemish bogs
His grandpa in his hairy togs
But this is what I wish to state:
The dogs have had an awful wait.

"Times are bad. Children no longer obey their parents, and everyone is writing a book."

— Marcus Tullius Cicero

Shakespear's Hamlet complains about the "present age" all through the play.

People start allowing alcohol.
Eh, it's just alcohol, nothing bad will come of it. Drunk driving accidents.

Then cigarettes.
Eh, it's just burnt plants and paper. So what. Second hand smoking causing cancer.

Then weed.
Eh, it's just a different plant. Whatever. We have no idea what effects it will have until we see them.

Then adultery.
Well, we allowed alcohol and tobacco, and besides, it's not really harming anyone. And we had fatherless children and a record divorce rate.

It's just one thing after another, but you say "Oh, well so many people said this world is going to the dogs. I've yet to see it." That's because you aren't looking. You're used to this. It's slowly going to hell in a handbasket and you're just looking at the here and now. I'm not surprised. Each of the civilizations that collapsed because of immorality felt the same way. It seems we haven't learned from history and really are doomed to repeat it.

skyforger

And here I thought that your pedophile false prophet was following the NAMBLA slogan: "Get em by 8 or you're too late".

https://reclaimourrepublic.wordpres...al-ahdal-flees-home-to-avoid-forced-marriage/

I seem to remember a certain Jack T. Chick who said that if you aren't using the King James bible you're going to hell. You might want to look in on that since anything that any religious authority (questionable or not) says is to be believed.

Actually, the way it works is as follows:

Look for the answer in the Quran. Then the Hadith. And then the scholars if you can't find it anywhere else. Well, my clarification above showed that the Imam you just showcased is full of baloney. So, I think we can label that as: Cultural BS.

This is going to be a real problem. We have so many people who are distorting every religion that we can't have a unified message against the abominations that are being committed. This is a big part of why society is going to collapse.

Thauban reported that the messenger of Allah said: "It is near that the nations will call one another against you just as the eaters call one another to their dishes." Somebody asked: "Is this because we will be few in numbers that day?" He said: "Nay, but that day you shall be numerous, but you will be like the foam of the sea, and Allah will take the fear of you away from your enemies and will place weakness into your hearts." Somebody asked: "What is this weakness?" He said: "The love of the world and the dislike of death." (Abu Daud)

Talking about the end times.

Dislike of our own death/fear of dying because of the love of this world, just in case you wanted to twist that into meaning something else.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

https://reclaimourrepublic.wordpress...rced-marriage/

I seem to remember a certain Jack T. Chick who said that if you aren't using the King James bible you're going to hell. You might want to look in on that since anything that any religious authority (questionable or not) says is to be believed.

Nah, I'm more interested in exposing a false religion that beheads sexually confused people and rapes little boys and girls in the name of Allah.

Actually, the way it works is as follows:

Look for the answer in the Quran...

That's the beautiful thing about websites like jihadwatch, barenakedislam, pamelagellar and thereligionofpeace: they look to your Quran to explain why you barbarians do what you do.

Arthur Brain

I agree, but I think that the unfortunate amount of fanatical extremism has made it easy to just blanket label speaking out against an abomination as extremism. So now it's really hard to speak out against it or you're called a fundamentalist. Again, I don't mind. This country doesn't have much life left in it anyways. I'll admit that I'm furious with you and the others for showing the complete shutdown of your reasoning skills when it comes to my arguments much in the way you accuse me of doing.

It's generally borne out of extremism or fanaticism when folk cry out for homosexuality to be criminalized. The fixation that fundamentalists have in regards to homosexual people is quite frankly - bizarre. If you think society was somehow better before it was de criminalized then you're flat out crazy and in no position to berate anyone else's reasoning skills whatsoever. How about you and everyone else quit with your hang ups over the sexual proclivities of consenting adults and address issues that are of far more importance in society today?

alwight

Repentance of sinful behavior is love Al. Engaging in a deadly disease ridden behavior is hate.
Fundies from two camps demonstrating their bigotry and desire to force their beliefs and doctrine on others in the same thread is not without some degree of irony I note. But I suspect however that you haven't even noticed being confronted by your Muslim mirror image aCW since only your own beliefs can be the only "Truth" in town, right?:rolleyes:

skyforger

Nah, I'm more interested in exposing a false religion that beheads sexually confused people and rapes little boys and girls in the name of Allah.

Debunked as posted above.

That's the beautiful thing about websites like jihadwatch, barenakedislam, pamelagellar and thereligionofpeace: they look to your Quran to explain why you barbarians do what you do.

I've shown that all the sites you've quoted are biased against my religion. They're no more reliable as a source for evaluating my religion than these guys are for your religion:

iXNwyzW8VWGTv.jpg

Didn't see that coming did you?

It's generally borne out of extremism or fanaticism when folk cry out for homosexuality to be criminalized. The fixation that fundamentalists have in regards to homosexual people is quite frankly - bizarre. If you think society was somehow better before it was de criminalized then you're flat out crazy and in no position to berate anyone else's reasoning skills whatsoever. How about you and everyone else quit with your hang ups over the sexual proclivities of consenting adults and address issues that are of far more importance in society today?

Because there isn't going to be a society for much longer with the Homosexuals running around so rampantly in it.

Fundies from two camps demonstrating their bigotry and desire to force their beliefs and doctrine on others in the same thread is not without some degree of irony I note. But I suspect however that you haven't even noticed being confronted by your Muslim mirror image aCW since only your own beliefs can be the only "Truth" in town, right?:rolleyes:

And again, this environment makes it easy to just dismiss my message as fundamentalism. I only care that the country I love is going to be destroyed. I'm trying to get over it, but I'm having a hard time of it because the infrastructure that was layed down as a result of leaders with integrity has not been seen anywhere else on this planet for centuries (not since the time of my religion when Islamic law was appropriately implemented instead of the mockeries we have today, when all 3 Abrahamic faiths were able to co-exist, when leaders feared god's judgement on them and did not steal so much as a grain of wheat from the people, aka... the real good old days).

Quran 2:188
And do not consume one another's wealth unjustly or send it [in bribery] to the rulers in order that [they might aid] you [to] consume a portion of the wealth of the people in sin, while you know [it is unlawful].

Arthur Brain

Because there isn't going to be a society for much longer with the Homosexuals running around so rampantly in it.

Of course there is, it's just not one you personally approve of.

And again, this environment makes it easy to just dismiss my message as fundamentalism. I only care that the country I love is going to be destroyed. I'm trying to get over it, but I'm having a hard time of it because the infrastructure that was layed down as a result of leaders with integrity has not been seen anywhere else on this planet for centuries (not since the time of my religion when Islamic law was appropriately implemented instead of the mockeries we have today, when all 3 Abrahamic faiths were able to co-exist, when leaders feared god's judgement on them and did not steal so much as a grain of wheat from the people, aka... the real good old days).

Because that's pretty much what it is. If extremism could just be wiped out then society and humanity might just have a chance of not obliterating itself, but in reality there's always going to be nutball sects like ISIS and the equivalent on this plane. If folk could just learn to accept that differences in creed, colour, orientation, belief and the fact that a stretch of water and a difference in language isn't an excuse for "battle" then maybe the world won't blow itself up by "mans hand".

But that ain't gonna happen is it?

alwight

Btw fanatically waving your particular holy scripture around at every opportunity as if it were an absolute "Truth" or perhaps "proof" isn't exactly convincing me that you are even capable of being fair minded and balanced rather than a raving fundamentalist. :nono:

I rather suspect that you that would have Sharia Law imposed on the country that you claim to love at the drop of a hat if you could, not just for the homophobic bigotry indicated in the title of this thread but for all aspects of life, right?

It's fundamentalism like yours, not just the Islamic kind, that is the real danger here, as some of us have been pointing out to your resident Christian fundamentalist counterpart (aCW) who has been wooing us all with his own pleasant charms here on ToL for a few years now. :plain:

alwight

A question for the both of you: If the country is destroyed, and you see the gays as the cause, what will you say and do?

Just curious.
Just curious skyforger. Why would you seem to feel a need to contrive such a stupid loaded question?

What would I say if slimy green alien creatures from Alfa Centaury took over the world? mmm :think:

TracerBullet

Quote:
No Al, the author of this thread is Muslim. Remember that Christians want you to repent your unrighteous ways and Muslims just wanna kill you.

I can tell that you're having withdrawal pains from my 3 part thread being closed. Not to worry, the real reason why homosexuality must be recriminalized will be back in August.

Try to remember it this way Al:

You can invite me over for ham sandwich and I won't yell out "Death to all infidels!".

Also remember that your secular humanist religion and Islam have something so very dear in common:

a devout HATRED of Judaism and Christianity.

But the secularists here are not the ones spreading hate and lies

skyforger

Btw fanatically waving your particular holy scripture around at every opportunity as if it were an absolute "Truth" or perhaps "proof" isn't exactly convincing me that you are even capable of being fair minded and balanced rather than a raving fundamentalist. :nono:

Which is the problem I mentioned earlier. You've become jaded.

I rather suspect that you that would have Sharia Law imposed on the country that you claim to love at the drop of a hat if you could, not just for the homophobic bigotry indicated in the title of this thread but for all aspects of life, right?

I don't think the world will ever be capable of properly implementing Sharia Law. Also, Sharia Law needs acceptance from the populace so I wouldn't try to implement it here. Your foolishness in supporting homosexuality by referring to views that are counter to it's immorality as "homophobic bigotry" shows to me that you are as close minded as you see me to be. So, arguing with you further is going to be pointless. I'm just going to use this thread as an outlet for my feelings and probably ignore you for the most part after this.

It's fundamentalism like yours, not just the Islamic kind, that is the real danger here, as some of us have been pointing out to your resident Christian fundamentalist counterpart (aCW) who has been wooing us all with his own pleasant charms here on ToL for a few years now. :plain:

See above response. Your idiocy will destroy us. I'll just take precautions for when you succeed.

Just curious skyforger. Why would you seem to feel a need to contrive such a stupid loaded question?

What would I say if slimy green alien creatures from Alfa Centaury took over the world? mmm :think:

So that you'd have a chance to think about your mistakes. But you don't see them as mistakes, so there's no need for you to answer the question. I could have asked: If you end up in hell for supporting the homo's what would you say and do? But I figured I'd try something more towards this life than the afterlife that I'm not sure you believe in. I know I'd get the same answer as quoted now so I won't bother pressing the question.

Of course there is, it's just not one you personally approve of.

That would be the best case scenario you could hope for. The likelihood however is not even as good as your chances for winning the powerball lottery. But yeah, it could happen, so keep hoping I guess. I hope you'll understand if I just take precautions in case it doesn't work out so well.

Because that's pretty much what it is. If extremism could just be wiped out then society and humanity might just have a chance of not obliterating itself, but in reality there's always going to be nutball sects like ISIS and the equivalent on this plane. If folk could just learn to accept that differences in creed, colour, orientation, belief and the fact that a stretch of water and a difference in language isn't an excuse for "battle" then maybe the world won't blow itself up by "mans hand".

But that ain't gonna happen is it?

Again, as with alwight, you've all become jaded and accepting of immorality. In a way it's like stealing. You don't start with a car. You start with a candybar in a store when no one is looking. Then it's a DVD. Next it's some electronics. After a while you work your way up to cars. So many of you cannot see how far your moral compass has fallen. You probably engage in sins routinely that would have shocked the previous generations. All in the name of progress. Well, you're certainly making progress, but I don't think you're really looking at the destination you're progressing towards. I can't help but call you names and that will detract from your attention span for my comments. But I figure that most of you weren't going to pay attention anyways. Not my problem. I only felt it necessary to post this so that I didn't bottle it up inside and so that you had a chance to see the immorality you were condoning. I've done that. You didn't listen, and now I've done my part and can probably leave it be for a bit. The people laughed at Noah's ark, they stayed behind to practice abominations in Lot, and they built a golden calf in Moses's absence. Sin has always been appealing, and only when people see their own ruination do they repent (at which point it's too late). So, you've got your chance and you can take it or leave it. My (metaphorical) money's on you leaving it though. I just hope I don't have to actually see you burning in hell from a distance for your actions though, I'm kinda squeamish about that sort of thing.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
People start allowing alcohol.
Eh, it's just alcohol, nothing bad will come of it. Drunk driving accidents.

Then cigarettes.
Eh, it's just burnt plants and paper. So what. Second hand smoking causing cancer.

Then weed.
Eh, it's just a different plant. Whatever. We have no idea what effects it will have until we see them.

Then adultery.
Well, we allowed alcohol and tobacco, and besides, it's not really harming anyone. And we had fatherless children and a record divorce rate.

It's just one thing after another, but you say "Oh, well so many people said this world is going to the dogs. I've yet to see it." That's because you aren't looking. You're used to this. It's slowly going to hell in a handbasket and you're just looking at the here and now. I'm not surprised. Each of the civilizations that collapsed because of immorality felt the same way. It seems we haven't learned from history and really are doomed to repeat it.

I too see our civilization in free-fall collapse. Anyone who looks beyond the "dog and pony show" we see in the world today agrees.I have figured out years ago that our entire civilization is collapsing, but because we only see reality at 24 frames a second, we don't notice.

It is happening in slow motion, but God's creation should tell us that when things die, new life is also growing inside the shell of the old.

We will either change or die. It's up to us, God and our DNA.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As far as allowing the use of alcohol, tobacco and other activities, that's the way things go. Everybody complained about horse-drawn carriages being driven too fast. And now we have automobiles, just like we once began to manufacture cigarettes.

Everything we do, every tool we have, can be either used or abused.

Now it seems the pendulum has swung another way and those things that we seem to abuse are being dealt with. Smoking is being regulated and discouraged, drinking is being looked at and the effects of alcohol are becoming more and more learned about.

You can live life to the fullest, but death is also part of life. It always has been.

Arthur Brain

That would be the best case scenario you could hope for. The likelihood however is not even as good as your chances for winning the powerball lottery. But yeah, it could happen, so keep hoping I guess. I hope you'll understand if I just take precautions in case it doesn't work out so well.

Oh please. You rabid fundamentalists are an increasingly unfunny joke. Do you think that society was better a few decades/centuries ago when being homosexual was still a crime? Strikes me society is a lot healthier now that we have laws protecting children from abuse, women have a voice and blacks can sit anywhere they like on a bus...

Again, as with alwight, you've all become jaded and accepting of immorality. In a way it's like stealing. You don't start with a car. You start with a candybar in a store when no one is looking. Then it's a DVD. Next it's some electronics. After a while you work your way up to cars. So many of you cannot see how far your moral compass has fallen. You probably engage in sins routinely that would have shocked the previous generations. All in the name of progress. Well, you're certainly making progress, but I don't think you're really looking at the destination you're progressing towards. I can't help but call you names and that will detract from your attention span for my comments. But I figure that most of you weren't going to pay attention anyways. Not my problem. I only felt it necessary to post this so that I didn't bottle it up inside and so that you had a chance to see the immorality you were condoning. I've done that. You didn't listen, and now I've done my part and can probably leave it be for a bit. The people laughed at Noah's ark, they stayed behind to practice abominations in Lot, and they built a golden calf in Moses's absence. Sin has always been appealing, and only when people see their own ruination do they repent (at which point it's too late). So, you've got your chance and you can take it or leave it. My (metaphorical) money's on you leaving it though. I just hope I don't have to actually see you burning in hell from a distance for your actions though, I'm kinda squeamish about that sort of thing.

Eh, a few generations ago folk would have been appalled at women having the vote and interracial marriage, shocking eh? I don't make it my business to get involved in the private and sexual lives of others because it's actually none of my business. If you think lecturing about 'hellfire' and the like is going to result in a reasoned discussion then think again also.