did Ben Carson call Pres O a Psychopath?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Yeh, i heard he called him that.

interesting... b/c i have always wondered the same thing... I mean, you know...

if actions are any indication...

hmmmm...

http://www.businessinsider.com/ben-carson-dismisses-psychopath-obama-2015-3

++
One more reason not to take Carson's run for the White House seriously. Disappointing, but not surprising. I'd seen his comparing our nation with Nazi Germany.

Yeah, he's ready to lead the free world. :rolleyes: He can't even govern his tongue.

republicanchick

One more reason not to take Carson's run for the White House seriously. Disappointing, but not surprising. I'd seen his comparing our nation with Nazi Germany.

Yeah, he's ready to lead the free world. :rolleyes: He can't even govern his tongue.

how stupid... as if the freddom to speak your opinions needs to be curtailed... some American you are.

This country has HUGE problems, mostly in the area of MORALITY

so i have yet to hear Carson say anything ... crazy

i think you may have serious mental issues, though... for one, you seem obsessed with Tigger... weird..

But putting that aside, since only a psychiatrist can figure that one out..

you are not on the same page with JESUS

not good

___

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
how stupid...
It was, right? A medical doctor being that flippant with a psychiatric diagnosis he isn't qualified to make and that no one would without a serious consult.

so i have yet to hear Carson say anything ... crazy
I don't see how you can say that, supra.

i think you may have serious mental issues,
Oh, now I do. You're as irresponsible with your rhetoric as he is. Makes sense.

though... for one, you seem obsessed with Tigger... weird..
And your head is still full of Pooh. That's not Tigger.

But putting that aside, since only a psychiatrist can figure that one out..
Not according to you and Carson. All you need is a soap box.

you are not on the same page with JESUS
You're talking above your pay grade, which seems to be a trend with you and those you admire, sadly.

republicanchick

It

You're talking above your pay grade, [I told him he wasn't on the same page as JESUS] ...

I know Jesus and i know you are not on the same page with him

in fact, truth be told... I AM JESUS...

true story

so, obviously, i would know who is on the same page w/... me, eh?

need proof?

Read this

Mt 25:31-46

+

republicanchick

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/wicked-deeds/201401/how-tell-sociopath-psychopath

Psychopaths, on the other hand [as opposed to sociopaths] are unable to form emotional attachments or feel real empathy with others, although they often have disarming or even charming personalities. Psychopaths are very manipulative and can easily gain people’s trust. They learn to mimic emotions, despite their inability to actually feel them, and will appear normal to unsuspecting people. Psychopaths are often well educated and hold steady jobs. Some are so good at manipulation and mimicry that they have families and other long-term relationships without those around them ever suspecting their true nature.

When committing crimes, psychopaths carefully plan out every detail in advance and often have contingency plans in place. Unlike their sociopathic counterparts, psychopathic criminals are cool, calm, and meticulous. Their crimes, whether violent or non-violent, will be highly organized and generally offer few clues for authorities to pursue. Intelligent psychopaths make excellent white-collar criminals and "con artists" due to their calm and charismatic natures.

brinny

Yeh, i heard he called him that.

interesting... b/c i have always wondered the same thing... I mean, you know...

if actions are any indication...

hmmmm...

http://www.businessinsider.com/ben-carson-dismisses-psychopath-obama-2015-3

++

NONE of what he said is a lie nor is it far-fetched. He merely put into words what many already think but are afraid to speak it.

THAT is the bottom line of what our country has sunk to, being AFRAID to speak up; FEARING our government. SOMEBODY needs to speak up, as our rights and liberties are chiseled away and we as a people just sit there and allow it.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." ~Thomas Jefferson

brinny

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/wicked-deeds/201401/how-tell-sociopath-psychopath

Psychopaths, on the other hand [as opposed to sociopaths] are unable to form emotional attachments or feel real empathy with others, although they often have disarming or even charming personalities. Psychopaths are very manipulative and can easily gain people’s trust. They learn to mimic emotions, despite their inability to actually feel them, and will appear normal to unsuspecting people. Psychopaths are often well educated and hold steady jobs. Some are so good at manipulation and mimicry that they have families and other long-term relationships without those around them ever suspecting their true nature.

When committing crimes, psychopaths carefully plan out every detail in advance and often have contingency plans in place. Unlike their sociopathic counterparts, psychopathic criminals are cool, calm, and meticulous. Their crimes, whether violent or non-violent, will be highly organized and generally offer few clues for authorities to pursue. Intelligent psychopaths make excellent white-collar criminals and "con artists" due to their calm and charismatic natures.

Indeed.

republicanchick

NONE of what he said is a lie nor is it far-fetched. He merely put into words what many already think but are afraid to speak it.

THAT is the bottom line of what our country has sunk to, being AFRAID to speak up; FEARING our government. SOMEBODY needs to speak up, as our rights and liberties are chiseled away and we as a people just sit there and allow it.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." ~Thomas Jefferson
wow... thanks for that quote from Jefferson..

i g uess u are saying NONE of what Carson said is a lie?

i always have thought the same thing Carson said... just never said it... not really...

i mean, only God knows someone's heart/mind/soul... but i feel Carson is right

look at my post that shows the traits of a psychopath...

tell me that doesn't describe him..

__

brinny

wow... thanks for that quote from Jefferson..

i g uess u are saying NONE of what Carson said is a lie?

i always have thought the same thing Carson said... just never said it... not really...

i mean, only God knows someone's heart/mind/soul... but i feel Carson is right

look at my post that shows the traits of a psychopath...

tell me that doesn't describe him..

__

It does. The blatant denial/blindness that most exhibit regarding our President reminds me of the "emperor has no clothes" story. At least Carson calls it like he sees it.

Most are swallowing their own vomit in an effort to not "disagree" with the president AND/OR our government. They "fear" both.

THAT makes me wanna vomit.

Remember when the President told a heckler that the heckler was in "his" house, as if the President believes it's "his" house, that he "owns" it??? It's "our" house, the "peoples" house.

THIS alone should wake up the masses here who are tragically sleeping their way through their own country being taken from them, right from under their feet while they do what a bunch o' people did in that part of the movie "Independence Day" when they stood on a roof of a skyscraper to "meet" and make friends with the very ones who were gonna kill 'em dead, and they didn't realize it till it was too late.

God help us.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I know Jesus and i know you are not on the same page with him
No, you don't, but it's on par with someone so full of his own sense of gravitas that he would pronounce a thing no one qualified to make the diagnosis would without a serious and personal examination.

in fact, truth be told... I AM JESUS...
Well, let's just agree that you and Carlson may have a God complex and leave it at that.

I doubt that. The only people who would think it aren't remotely the sort who would be shy about stating it...they're also unqualified to make a psychiatric diagnosis.

I understand the impulse. I entertained it once around these parts, but later withdrew the notion for the same reason I argue against it here...and in my case there was a lot more supportive data. But it's irresponsible rhetoric and beneath the dignity of anyone who wants to sit in the Oval Office.

No, what our country has come to is more along the lines of outraged, under informed doofi yelling at people that the sky is falling. Darn Al Gore and his internet. :eek:

Another great quote from Jefferson? "How much, dear sir, for the mulatto on the end? She has a fetching calf."

Or, to actually quote, "I am a Christian, in the only sense in which he wished any one to be; sincerely attached to his doctrines, in preference to all others; ascribing to himself every human excellence; and believing he never claimed any other."

Or, just because you write well it doesn't follow that everything you write is a truth.

brinny

I know Jesus and i know you are not on the same page with him[/qutoe]
No, you don't, but it's on par with someone who admires and agrees with someone else so full of his own sense of gravitas that he would pronounce a thing no one qualified to make the diagnosis would without a serious and personal examination.

Well, let's just agree that you and Carlson may have a God complex and leave it at that.

I doubt that. The only people who would think it aren't remotely the sort who would be shy about stating it...they're also unqualified to make a psychiatric diagnosis.

I understand the impulse. I entertained it once around these parts, but later withdrew the notion for the same reason I argue against it here...and in my case there was a lot more supportive data. But it's irresponsible rhetoric and beneath the dignity of anyone who wants to sit in the Oval Office.

No, what our country has come to is more along the lines of outraged, under informed doofi yelling at people that the sky is falling. Darn Al Gore and his internet. :eek:

Another great quote from Jefferson? "How much, dear sir, for the mulatto on the end? She has a fetching calf."

Or, to actually quote, "I am a Christian, in the only sense in which he wished any one to be; sincerely attached to his doctrines, in preference to all others; ascribing to himself every human excellence; and believing he never claimed any other."

Or, just because you write well it doesn't follow that everything you write is a truth.

You are, of course, entitled to your opinion, regardless of whether i agree or not.

Thank you kindly for sharing it.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You are, of course, entitled to your opinion, regardless of whether i agree or not.
It isn't an opinion. It's a medical diagnosis that neither you nor repck nor Mr. Carlson is qualified to make.

Unless you meant the Al Gore bit, which was a joke. Much like Carlson's attempt to win the Republican nomination and the White House, if that's his notion of rhetoric.

Thank you for thanking me? :think: Why not.

brinny

It isn't an opinion. It's a medical diagnosis that neither you nor repck nor Mr. Carlson is qualified to make.

Unless you meant the Al Gore bit, which was a joke. Much like Carlson's attempt to win the Republican nomination and the White House, if that's his notion of rhetoric.

Thank you for thanking me? :think: Why not.

absolutely. And again, thank you kindly for sharing your opinion.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Like him or not, Obama is anything but a "psychopath ". Ted Cruz, on the other hand , IS a psychopath . He is without a doubt the most evil nd dangerous person in America , a raving dominionist even though he has of course never revealed this openly .
You might just as well vote for Hitler than for Cruz as president, if God forbid he got the GOP nomination next year . He should never even have been elected a senator, or any politicial office in America .
He should be impeached, removed PHYSICALLY from the senate and deported to Cuba .

brinny

And, again, the diagnosis bit wasn't an opinion. But thank you for thanking me for thanking you for thanking me.

:plain: :eek:

Anytime, and thank you for thanking me for thanking you again.

It is very kindly accepted
4chsmu1.gif

brinny

Like him or not, Obama is anything but a "psychopath ". Ted Cruz, on the other hand , IS a psychopath . He is without a doubt the most evil nd dangerous person in America , a raving dominionist even though he has of course never revealed this openly .
You might just as well vote for Hitler than for Cruz as president, if God forbid he got the GOP nomination next year . He should never even have been elected a senator, or any politicial office in America .
He should be impeached, removed PHYSICALLY from the senate and deported to Cuba .

Interesting viewpoint.

republicanchick

No, you don't, but it's on par with someone so full of his own sense of gravitas that he would pronounce a thing no one qualified to make the diagnosis would without a serious and personal examination.

Wh.

i read about this much... but then i figured... Why read the posts of a maroon?

better things to do...

__