I like Chris Christie but he thinks gays are born that way

republicanchick

Yeh, i heard most of Chris Christie's entering-the-race speech yesterday (and on Hannity)

The only thing i dont like is that he says gays are born that way. I say they are not.

Then Christie said that God wouldn't make them that way and then condemn them to Hell for being that way...

HUH????

God doesn't condemn people to Hell, they do that to themselves.

Then there is this: We are ALL born with a sexual nature, or at least we have such a nature later... when it is activated upon losing virginity. Does this losing of the virginity mean that it is inevitable we will have sex (forgetting the gay/straight thing 4 now)?

Well, i may be rare or soemthing, but i lost my virginity through rape when i was young (messed me up totally, which goes w/o saying)... and then had a few relationships... Then I found Jesus and His Church and have been celibate for many, many years now... I have (or had?) a sexual nature like everyone else (I suppose it is dormant, maybe even dead?). However, I chose not to give in to it... since i wasn't and probably never will be married. Was that always easy? No. But it wasn't impossible... (Of course the Church teaches that self-eroticism is a mortal sin as well).

Christie seems to be buying into the popular notion that sex is inevitable...

:confused::think:

and since gays are born that way --in his view... gay (perverted) sex is therefore also inevitable...

Well, there are people around like me who disagree... totally

and our lives prove that sex can be ditched completely... and Surprise, surprise.. no one is going to die b/c of it.

____

republicanchick

every time i do soemthing i know to be wrong

i can just say

Hey, i was born that way

(In a sense i would be right.. I was born a sinner, but some would tell you that being a sinner is no big deal.. Some would say you can even revel in being a sinner... the gays are very good at that kind of rationalizing)

gay pride

Hey, i am into Straight Pride, myself...

but there is something a little creepy about the word Pride... hmmmmm

wonder what that might be...

___