Religion is a choice. . .

shagster01

Religion is a choice, therefore it shouldn't have the same protected rights as things that you are born with. Do you conservatives agree with this?

And if not, why should we protect your choice and not others choices?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Religion is a choice, therefore it shouldn't have the same protected rights as things that you are born with.

Of course it is a choice. And it is behavior. It is what you do and say. Just like homos. It is a choice. Did you have a point with your post?

My belief in the faith of Christ does not need protection from the government. Anything else you brainless millennial?

shagster01

Of course it is a choice. And it is behavior. It is what you do and say. Just like homos. It is a choice. Did you have a point with your post?

My belief in the faith of Christ does not need protection from the government. Anything else you brainless millennial?

I'm not talking about your belief needing protection. I'm talking about you wanting protection from discrimination based on that belief. Would you forfeit that?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm talking about you wanting protection from discrimination based on that belief.

What discrimination? You can not discriminate against belief. That is the whole argument about "thought police". They don't exist, and can not exist. Belief does not need protection.

If you think all behavior needs protection, go back to the drawing board. Liberty ends when people are hurt. Like murder, sodomy, adultery, slave trade, etc.

shagster01

What discrimination? You can not discriminate against belief. That is the whole argument about "thought police". They don't exist, and can not exist. Belief does not need protection.

If you think all behavior needs protection, go back to the drawing board. Liberty ends when people are hurt. Like murder, sodomy, adultery, slave trade, etc.

You can discriminate against people practicing that belief. Just like homosexuality.