Poll question for conservatives

Poll question for conservatives

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

musterion

To what do you attribute the increasing betrayal of conservative values by many in the GOP and Republican judicial appointees?

GFR7

I hope you don't mind, but I chose both corruption and compromise: I think it's a bit of both. They want to fit in with the corporate world and social trends, and additionally someone is putting the pressure on them, perhaps even threatening to expose a few things.......

musterion

I hope you don't mind, but I chose both corruption and compromise: I think it's a bit of both. They want to fit in with the corporate world and social trends, and additionally someone is putting the pressure on them, perhaps even threatening to expose a few things.......

Hey, it's just a poll question. I don't mind at all what you choose. Not like we're electing anyone here. :)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
They are not right wing, and are children of the devil.

glorydaz

To what do you attribute the increasing betrayal of conservative values by many in the GOP and Republican judicial appointees?

I think it's very rare for a saved person to get anywhere in politics. Christians in name only.

StanJ

I'm afraid many don't actually get that political conservatism and Christian conservatism are NOT the same thing. The GOP is NOT the political arm of Conservative Christianity in America.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I'm afraid many don't actually get that political conservatism and Christian conservatism are NOT the same thing. The GOP is NOT the political arm of Conservative Christianity in America.
Tell that to the militant liberals.

musterion

I think it's very rare for a saved person to get anywhere in politics. Christians in name only.

Jim Jordan attended (to some degree) the mid-Acts church I used to visit before leaving Ohio. I heard him speak there about a year and a half ago. It was only one time so I can't say whether he (or anyone, really) is saved but for sure he's heard the Gospel. My guess is he is saved. Boehner, from a county or two south of where I lived? He's Catholic, so no.

musterion

I'm afraid many don't actually get that political conservatism and Christian conservatism are NOT the same thing.

More than you think do get it.

The GOP is NOT the political arm of Conservative Christianity in America.
Clearly not. But coming up to election time, why do you think so many of them run as if they are? (question answers itself)