The progression of the homosexual movement

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He should love, tolerate and celebrate them right into Lake of Fire?

Those are your words, not mine. From his ongoing rhetoric towards certain groups (not just gays), I have no expectation for him to love anyone.

IF the claim is that his hostility is for the purpose of witnessing, good luck with that.

musterion

Those are your words, not mine. From his ongoing rhetoric towards certain groups (not just gays), I have no expectation for him to love anyone.

Sorry but I merely stated the probable if not inevitable outcome of taking your position, whether or not you believe it.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sorry but I merely stated the probable if not inevitable outcome of taking your position, whether or not you believe it.

My position was focused on the poster and how he expresses his supposed love. Interestingly enough, I would never say the same thing to LMOHM.

alwight

The recent experience of some bakers, pizzeria owners and motel proprietors disprove your assertion. And it will now only get worse.
The path of civil discourse rarely runs smoothly but imo the state shouldn't be favouring one side in law to prevent another from doing something similar when they personally choose to do it.

GFR7

Wouldn't it make more sense to appreciate the fact that you have had a big family so long to celebrate with? Having such animosity and negativity is not good for your health ...
I know, my blood pressure is sky high my doctor informs me. But no, I ain't going in with them to this parade. :AMR1:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I know, my blood pressure is sky high my doctor informs me. But no, I ain't going in with them to this parade. :AMR1:

Oh. I must have missed the memo that one must join a parade if they are not opposed to homosexuality.

Again, your health and your choice to allow this issue to destroy your health and happiness.

Sancocho

This was never a Christian nation the way you seem to conceive it. There has never been such a nation.

Not exactly. There are many currently in existence that don't kill their own children at levels only seen during World Wars, such as WWII. And they certainly aren't coercing other countries into legalizing child sacrifice either nor much less corruption their children. Facts are facts.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am a philologist. Certified by the University of Pittsburgh.

Comparing adults having a relationship with other consenting adult to pedophilia tells me all I need to know about your education ... and lack of honesty.

musterion

Not exactly. There are many currently in existence that don't kill their own children at levels only seen during World Wars, such as WWII. And they certainly aren't coercing other countries into legalizing child sacrifice either nor much less corruption their children. Facts are facts.

Israel during Christ's time did not murder its own children, yet as a nation it could not have been further from God. Next time you post, try to have a point. Not everything revolves around the abomination of abortion.

Sancocho

Israel during Christ's time did not murder its own children, yet as a nation it could not have been further from God. Next time you post, try to have a point. Not everything revolves around the abomination of abortion.

By inference it would appear you believe God's morality is one dimensional.

Nonetheless, there are a lot of things that He abhors and the Old Testament has made this clear. False gods, prostitution, homosexual propagation. Speaking of false gods, child sacrifice can be seen as worshiping the false god of prosperity looking at the demographics of abortion.

At any rate, unlike Israel the US has never been God's chosen people, so He doesn't hold them to near a high standard. Still, His anger increases because of the amount of Christians that have turned their back on Him. Our fruits make that clear.

musterion

By inference it would appear you believe God's morality is one dimensional.

Even for a Catholic, you are particularly clueless.
Nonetheless, there are a lot of things that He abhors and the Old Testament has made this clear. False gods, prostitution, homosexual propagation.
You haven't been complaining about what He hates or didn't hate in the O.T.. You've been complaining about abortion today, particularly in the U.S. since you got here.

At any rate, unlike Israel the US has never been God's chosen people, so He doesn't hold them to near a high standard. Still, His anger increases because of the amount of Christians that have turned their back on Him. Our fruits make that clear.
Try to focus. You've been complaining about the U.S. since you got here, not Christians in general. I will agree 100% with anyone who says the U.S. is, as a nation, godless and wicked. But then it always has been.

Still, God is not judging nations today because He is not dealing with any nation. He's dealing solely with individuals on the basis of grace and only through His Son and in no other way. He is not opening the ground beneath the feet of any person or group today, not even for the most heinous sins -- because this (for now) is the dispensation of grace. It will end, and THEN He will once more speak in His undiluted, long-suffering wrath. But not today.