The progression of the homosexual movement

musterion

Posted by someone on Twitter:

1 "All we want is to be out of the shadows."

2 "All we want is acceptance."

3 "All we want is equality."

4 "Your view belongs in the shadows."

Exactly right and accurately reflects their three-step plan of Acceptance, Advocacy and Annihilation. Opposition to homosexuality is about to become intolerable on any possible grounds, and that intolerance will be enforced by law. Ernst Rohm lives.

GFR7

Exactly right and accurately reflects their three-step plan of Acceptance, Advocacy and Annihilation. Opposition to homosexuality is about to become intolerable on any possible grounds, and that intolerance will be enforced by law. Ernst Rohm lives.
Now that the Supreme Court has done the really hip, Boomer generation, hippie-drippy thing, the rainbow crowd will be gloating and utterly merciless to any and all opposition from all quarters. Justice Kennedy is a disgrace to the nation. Way to go, SCOTUS........

GFR7

Still frightened, huh?
Ha, hardly. More like bored, annoyed at the saccharine crap and corniness (government buildings lit up rainbow for 1.5% of the population, but nothing for the unjustly imprisoned, the disabled, those who've lost their jobs and pensions, etc. )

musterion

the rainbow crowd will be gloating and utterly merciless to any and all opposition from all quarters.

Right up to the point where the hard-core statists behind all this don't need them anymore and the ditches start getting dug again.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonahdog
Still frightened, huh?

Ha, hardly. More like bored, annoyed at the saccharine crap and corniness (government buildings lit up rainbow for 1.5% of the population, but nothing for the unjustly imprisoned, the disabled, those who've lost their jobs and pensions, etc. )

He's ecstatic Jonadog. He and his comrades in places like Provincetown MA worked hard for decades to achieve this historic victory for the sexual anarchist movement.

Congratulations GFR7 for all of the pain and misery that you've brought and will continue to bring to the people of our once great Christian nation!

Gay%20marriage%20rally%20at%20supreme%20court.jpg

GFR7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonahdog
Still frightened, huh?

He's ecstatic Jonadog. He and his comrades in places like Provincetown MA worked hard for decades to achieve this historic victory for the sexual anarchist movement.

Congratulations GFR7 for all of the pain and misery that you've brought and will continue to bring to the people of our once great Christian nation!

Gay%20marriage%20rally%20at%20supreme%20court.jpg
Sorry, you delusional idiot, but I am in a big fight with my family right now because they are appalled that I am not celebrating, but angry and deeply disappointed. Keep on dreaming about me being pro-gay....

alwight

Nobody is going to prevent you from opposition to whatever floats your boat to oppose, but now gay people are not compelled to resign themselves to having less rights than other people while you oppose them.
Don't like it?
Too bad imo.

GFR7

Nobody is going to prevent you from opposition to whatever floats your boat to oppose, but now gay people are not compelled to resign themselves to having less rights than other people while you oppose them.
Don't like it?
Too bad imo.
Were it as simple as this, I would agree with you. Unfortunately, it's far more complex than what you state.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sorry, you delusional idiot, but I am in a big fight with my family right now because they are appalled that I am not celebrating, but angry and deeply disappointed. Keep on dreaming about me being pro-gay....

Wouldn't it make more sense to appreciate the fact that you have had a big family so long to celebrate with? Having such animosity and negativity is not good for your health ...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
This was never a Christian nation the way you seem to conceive it. There has never been such a nation.

Forgive me for my rude manners, as I should congratulate you as well on yesterday's SCOTUS ruling, as you and GFR7 have worked side by side in dozens of threads blowing smokescreens.

Regarding the US being a Christian nation (or as you claim it never was).

Granted, not everyone in this country did or currently goes to your church, so in that respect we're not a Christian nation.

But looking back at the culture, laws and attitude of the majority of people prior to the sexual anarchist movement that started in the 60's, we were a nation that embraced Christianity.

Now go back to your celebration, you and GFR7 worked hard for it.

musterion

Granted, not everyone in this country did or currently goes to your church, so in that respect we're not a Christian nation.

But looking back at the culture, laws and attitude of the majority of people prior to the sexual anarchist movement that started in the 60's, we were a nation that embraced Christianity.

Embraced Christendom, not Christ. But that distinction is lost on you since you believe being socially conservative is enough to make one right with God, even if he disbelieves the saving Gospel.

musterion

Wouldn't it make more sense to appreciate the fact that you have had a big family so long to celebrate with? Having such animosity and negativity is not good for your health ...

He should love, tolerate and celebrate them right into Lake of Fire?