To all who hate the stars & bars because "it means slavery"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

musterion

...how do you feel about present-day Islamic slavery and forced rape of girls? Not 150 years ago...NOW. How do you feel about it?

Christian Liberty

I have hope that the gospel of Jesus Christ might eventualy end it. I do not have hope that anything else can end it. I am repulsed by it.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
...how do you feel about present-day Islamic slavery and forced rape of girls? Not 150 years ago...NOW. How do you feel about it?

The same way I feel about slavery 150 years ago.

The same way I feel about slavery 1,500 years ago.

The same way I feel about slavery 4,500 years ago.

Slavery is never good.

(Deut 15:15) Remember that you were slaves in Egypt and the LORD your God redeemed you....

Still don't understand why you want to fly a flag that symbolizes slavery, hate, and racism.

drbrumley

Still don't understand why you want to fly a flag that symbolizes slavery, hate, and racism.

Still don't understand why you desecrate the fine black people who fought on the side of the south willingly.

Your such the revisionist Tet.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Just about the same as I feel about America's and Christianity's slavery and forced rape.

http://digitalcommons.wcl.american.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1173&context=auilr

All human beings are capable of horrific acts of evil.

I guess I shouldn't ask a rhetorical question, but...

you're ok with this?

'I have to check her teeth': Chilling video of ISIS fighters at slave girl 'market'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...SIS-fighters-attending-slave-girl-market.html

What does the Religion of Peace Teach About...

Slavery and Sex Slavery

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/015-slavery.htm

And this is where you say something like:

"But but but, the Bible allows slavery."

To which I reply:

"Show me where the Bible allows the theft of an innocent human to be enslaved". Exodus 21:16

And then you go silent.

Last edited:

Christian Liberty

Still don't understand why you desecrate the fine black people who fought on the side of the south willingly.

I realize a lot of people were just defending their homes, but look at the original secession documents. Most libertarians are wrong on this.

Granite

Hall of Fame

Uh...what?

ISIS is barbarism, savagery, and zealotry run amok. They need to be wiped out.

What other kind of response were you actually expecting from people here?

Granite

Hall of Fame

Bull, and you know it. The only one here trying to rewrite or revise history is you, doc. You've gone completely off the deep end. Neo-Confederates talk loud and long about the handful of blacks who did fight for the South, ignoring the fact that not only were these troops very much the exception to the rule, but that slaves fled regularly, at risk to their lives, often abandoning their own families, for a shot at freedom. These same neo-Confeds also ignore the fact that the Confederate Congress refused to seriously consider using black soldiers until the very bitter end, and that escaped or freed blacks were re-enslaved by the Confederacy.

So, spare us all your righteous indignation and your neo-Confed reb-flag-loving shtick.

bybee

Bull, and you know it. The only one here trying to rewrite or revise history is you, doc. You've gone completely off the deep end. Neo-Confederates talk loud and long about the handful of blacks who did fight for the South, ignoring the fact that not only were these troops very much the exception to the rule, but that slaves fled regularly, at risk to their lives, often abandoning their own families, for a shot at freedom. These same neo-Confeds also ignore the fact that the Confederate Congress refused to seriously consider using black soldiers until the very bitter end, and that escaped or freed blacks were re-enslaved by the Confederacy.

So, spare us all your righteous indignation and your neo-Confed reb-flag-loving shtick.
Agreed!

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
To all who hate the stars & bars...

Don't worry, there are still a few people out there who like it:

rebel-klan.jpg

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Remember the Little Rock Nine?

The white racists used the Confederate Flag as their symbol in trying to keep the black children from attending Little Rock Central High School

The following photo is from Little Rock crisis in 1957:

little-rock-desegrega_broa.jpg

Granite

Hall of Fame
And the people who lived through this, who saw this directed at them firsthand, are told that it doesn't represent or symbolize hate. At all.

Status
Not open for further replies.