Americans don't like crooks & liars.. If Hellary's elected: VOTER FRAUD

republicanchick

Yes, if Hellary gets elected, it will be b/c of voter fraud

you know, as in

the woman who voted for Obama 6 times?

Yeh, that happened. I don't know if she was prosecuted...

When will America wake up and realize that liberals are liars?

And what stops a liar from grabbing info from a gravestone and using that to get fake ID to vote... over and over and over

:bang::bang:

+

Sitamun

You've yet to show us proof of actual voter fraud. Let alone voter fraud on a vast scale as to change the outcome of a national election.

republicanchick

citation

google or Yahoo: voter fraud

or True the Vote

etc..

not going to do anyone's homework. I have done some research on this and others can too

++++

Sitamun

So since you've "done the research" you know that in person voter fraud is extremely rare yes?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I think voter fraud is a red herring. If you check the statistics and the honest data, the incidents of voter fraud are almost negligible.

Republicans have always been in favor of taking away our democratic vote. Paul Weyrich, the late founder of the conservative think tank the Heritage Foundation can be seen on YouTube.com telling a crowd of Christians and other folks that he clearly does "not want everybody to vote."

People have said this is an orchestrated campaign to decrease the Democratic vote. Many dems are students, minorities and the very old--folks that have an undue burden placed on them to come up with some official "voter's only" ID card.

There was another clip on YouTube (and I wish I could remember the GOP politician's name) who congratulated a crowd that since new and stricter voting standards had been voted in, that then meant that Romney's election to the presidency was assured.

Now people say these new regulations are to protect the system, but the facts say something else.

I think it is troubling for this nation. But then I think I can see the idea of fraud to be hyped up and it just spreads fear and alarm that doesn't need to happen.

Foxfire

If republicans support Voter ID as a means to curb the elusive and anecdotal fraudulent voter problem, why, then, do they resist 'motor voter' laws.

If possessing a valid ID is the criteria for protecting the ballot box, why then shouldn't anyone possessing valid proof of eligibility from respective official records be permitted to participate in the voting process?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
If republicans support Voter ID as a means to curb the elusive and anecdotal fraudulent voter problem, why, then, do they resist 'motor voter' laws.

If possessing a valid ID is the criteria for protecting the ballot box, why then shouldn't anyone possessing valid proof of eligibility from respective official records be permitted to participate in the voting process?
My heart just broke for all of those elderly ladies who did not drive and could no longer locate their "original" birth certificate.

Those interviews were hard to watch.

republicanchick

I think voter fraud is a red herring. If you check the statistics and the honest data, the incidents of voter fraud are almost negligible.

Republicans have always been in favor of taking away our democratic vote. n.

geez... just when i was beginning to think there was hope 4 you after all...

Okay...

better get moving along here...

:mario:

republicanchick

My heart just broke for all of those elderly ladies who did not drive and could no longer locate their "original" birth certificate.

Those interviews were hard to watch.

oh please

elderly folk have

HELLLLOOOO

younger folk in their lives...

geez... you muddle-headed, bleeding heart libs...

+++

drbrumley

Yes, if Hellary gets elected, it will be b/c of voter fraud

you know, as in

the woman who voted for Obama 6 times?

Yeh, that happened. I don't know if she was prosecuted...

When will America wake up and realize that liberals are liars?

And what stops a liar from grabbing info from a gravestone and using that to get fake ID to vote... over and over and over

:bang::bang:

+

"Do not pour your time and money down the filthy sewer called politics. It only prolongs the bronze-age barbarity. The game ends if we stop playing it… and it really needs to end. 7,000 years of this has been way, way too much," says Paul Rosenberg.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
geez... just when i was beginning to think there was hope 4 you after all...

Okay...

better get moving along here...

:mario:
NEVER ever take my word for ANYTHING. Check out the research first and grapple with the data. Wrestle with it and tell us how it went.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
oh please

elderly folk have

HELLLLOOOO

younger folk in their lives...

geez... you muddle-headed, bleeding heart libs...

+++
It is interesting that instead of being able to understand and empathize with others' problems (especially those who are old) we would rather insult and mock those who pass along the stories of real Americans. I guess I am just surprised to hear that from you..

What prevents you from realizing many people in this country are being prevented from voting. Or that they are forced to use voting machines that can easily be hacked? Or that they are forced into polling places that do not have enough machines?

And the waiting in line! Don't get me started. I have worked with geriatrics for decades and they do not belong standing in lines for hours just to be an American citizen!

And to do away with registering to vote! How fair is THAT?

Foxfire

NEVER ever take my word for ANYTHING. Check out the research first and grapple with the data. Wrestle with it and tell us how it went.

If the operative OP question was;

Simple research provides the answer.

http://patdollard.com/2013/05/ohio-woman-who-voted-6-times-for-obama-convicted-of-felony-voter-fraud/

Proper application of the laws already on the books. Not undermining the constitutional rights (remember those little thingies?) of tens of thousands (conservatively) of legitimate voters.

Remember, when you undermine the rights of others you necessarily risk eroding those same rights that you enjoy for yourself.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
If the operative OP question was;

Simple research provides the answer.

http://patdollard.com/2013/05/ohio-woman-who-voted-6-times-for-obama-convicted-of-felony-voter-fraud/

Proper application of the laws already on the books. Not undermining the constitutional rights (remember those little thingies?) of tens of thousands (conservatively) of legitimate voters.

Remember, when you undermine the rights of others you necessarily risk eroding those same rights that you enjoy for yourself.
Is the incidence of voter fraud serious enough to merit taking away common sense voting? I have concluded that it is not.

Of course if someone wants to be a dead person and vote in an election they could easily and conceivably do it.

Stories abound--especially in conservative circles--regarding alleged voter fraud, and these include the anomalous "dead person votes."

I admit that it sounds pretty alarming but most of the data shows that these generally have simple and innocent explanations.

I think the Brennan Center for Justice found these cases of "fraud" are citizens who have died since voting, flawed matching and interpretation of voting lists and simple clerical error.

This does not mean we should continue to be alert to the very real possibility. But I have found studies that the initial reports of "dead voters" are rarely followed up on when corrections are made, as they don’t grab the same level of attention.

Again, don't take my word for this. PLEASE do your own research and make your own conclusions.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Pot ,meet kettle ! To accuse Hillary of lying and corruption while conveniently overlooking the massive and all-pervasive corruption among repugnican politicians and THEIR countless lies is pure hypocrisy !
Bush and Cheney lied through their teeth about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq in order to start an immoral, unconstitutional
and catastrophic war there . The result ? The needless deaths of 4,000 US troops, and catastrophic injuries and emotional trauma for thousands more . The death of 200,000 innocent Iraqis ,including
children . The utter devastation of an entire country .
All for filthy ,greedy profit . Cheney's corporation Halliburton made 40 billion in profits from this catastrophe .
Trillions of dollars poured down the drain which could have been used for desperately needed domestic programs ; rebuilding our crumbling infrastructure, protecting the environment, providing financial help for those wishing to go to college, improving our schools etc .
Why aren't these two war criminals and war profiteers in prison for life ? This is only the tip of the iceberg of the massive rot in the GOP .

republicanchick

Pot ,meet kettle ! To accuse Hillary of lying and corruption while conveniently overlooking the massive and all-pervasive corruption among repugnican politicians and THEIR countless lies is pure hypocrisy !
Bush and Cheney lied through their teeth about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq in order to start an immoral, unconstitutional
and catastrophic war there . The result ? The needless deaths of 4,000 US troops, and catastrophic injuries and emotional trauma for thousands more . The death of 200,000 innocent Iraqis ,including
children . The utter devastation of an entire country .
All for filthy ,greedy profit . Cheney's corporation Halliburton made 40 billion in profits from this catastrophe .
Trillions of dollars poured down the drain which could have been used for desperately needed domestic programs ; rebuilding our crumbling infrastructure, protecting the environment, providing financial help for those wishing to go to college, improving our schools etc .
Why aren't these two war criminals and war profiteers in prison for life ? This is only the tip of the iceberg of the massive rot in the GOP .

are you off your meds again?

bored

people who don't do their homework and react with their emotions... boring

__

Sitamun

are you off your meds again?

bored

people who don't do their homework and react with their emotions... boring

__

You don't see this comment as the least bit hypocritical do you? Of course not.

As to your thread title, Americans love crooks. Just look at all the movies, tv shows, and books about mobsters and crime outfits.