Philadelphia Raises the Transgender Pride Flag for the First Time

musterion

I am not in need of a flag to celebrate myself. I do my best with who I am and what I have. Luckily I have faith in the one who created me yet I accept that we are all free to pursue our own destinies.
I do not like to be forced to accept things repugnant to me. Now, if you find me repugnant because I find some things repugnant then stay away from me.

That's the thing. You can no longer be allowed to keep your own convictions; you must adopt theirs. So not only will you will be MADE to be aware of Jenner (for just one example) even if you don't want to know...you also will be MADE to accept his perverseness as normal and will be punished for it if you do not. Proof: Jenner comes to your cake business as asks you to bake a cake celebrating his "normality." You refuse, citing your convictions. You can and will be legally punished for it.

That's the world we live in now, and it will only get worse. Speaking only as a human, a citizen and a father, all we have defending us now is what's left of the Constitution, specifically the 2nd Amendment since the 1st is being nullified even as we speak.

Quetzal

That's the thing. You can no longer be allowed to keep your own convictions; you must adopt theirs.
Really? In what way have you been forced to give up your convictions?

So not only will you will be MADE to be aware of Jenner (for just one example) even if you don't want to know...
How is this the case when most of the posts/threads on this topic originated from conservatives with an ax to grind?

That's the world we live in now, and it will only get worse. Speaking only as a human, a citizen and a father, all we have defending us now is what's left of the Constitution, specifically the 2nd Amendment since the 1st is being nullified even as we speak.
This post needed some more fear-mongering. :chuckle:

musterion

Really? In what way have you been forced to give up your convictions?

It was an editorial "you." I'm speaking specifically of the bakers, one in the U.S., one in Ireland, but it's a precedent that has been set and will be expanded upon.

How is this the case when most of the posts/threads on this topic originated from conservatives with an ax to grind?
We're only responding to the one sided coverage the media forces down people's throats every day. Very telling you can't pick up on that.

Quetzal

It was an editorial "you." I'm speaking specifically of the bakers, one in the U.S., one in Ireland, but it's a precedent that has been set and will be expanded upon.

We're only responding to the one sided coverage the media forces down people's throats every day. Very telling you can't pick up on that.
There are all sorts of sides of the media covering this. Very telling you can't pick up on that. Interestingly though, reality seems to have a liberal bias.

rougueone

They can say whatever they want, they clearly treasure perversion over other groups.

Had anyone told me 35 years ago these events would take place, I would of had greater look of bewilderment and concern than I do now.
Made worse that these behaviors are accepted as " normal". We are living in the most evil period of mankind's history. And this is just the beginning of such evil.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Had anyone told me 35 years ago these events would take place, I would of had greater look of bewilderment and concern than I do now.
Made worse that these behaviors are accepted as " normal". We are living in the most evil period of mankind's history. And this is just the beginning of such evil.
From the ancient Greeks to the concerned parents in Deuteronomy to today's times the present generation is always going to hell.

Haven't you noticed?

GFR7

From the ancient Greeks to the concerned parents in Deuteronomy to today's times the present generation is always going to hell.

Haven't you noticed?
What is different about our own era, is that the 21st century is a post-Christian era: It has reverted back to the paganism of antiquity, but after a long, long period of Christianity.