Y does Pres O seem to care about soldiers but no/1 else?

republicanchick

The pres never wants to do boots on the ground in the middle east even when it is highly indicated..

Well, he finally sent some Americans into Syria on a mission. Not one American was lost :FrankiE::straight::FrankiE:

amazing. An important terrorist was killed, the one who had control over the $$ matters of the savages (ISIS)

Great..

But i just wonder why he doesn't seem to care about the citizens over in the middle east who are running from ISIS, some not making i t... being killed by the hundreds.

If we were to do this war the way the generals and others want to do it.. we could save so many lives..

It seems he doesn't want soldiers to die (very good idea) but he doesn't care about others' lives... (the unborn also).

I guess he wants the Ds to get the military vote?

well, a lot of military (and ordinary people like me) WANT to go over there and kick ISIS into the 7th century where they belong--No, wait, they don't belong anywhere on Planet Earth

just don't get it... except

politics

that explains the inexplicable...

http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/2015/05/19/bill-oreilly-finally-usa-attacks-isis-on-ground/

We should ARM not only the Kurds and the Iraqi fighters but EVERYONE over theere..
Why is life so cheap?

very sad

+

___

TrakeM

You can't go to war every time innocent people die in a conflict overseas. Do you know how many wars you'd be in. We've tried wars to fix the middle east. Didn't work. Arming people in the middle east has been the worst foreign policy disaster of them all! Maybe we should just let the people in the middle east decide their own fate. Maybe they'll decide they don't want a theocracy in the end. You can't force people to be civilized. They have to want it.

republicanchick

You can't go to war every time innocent people die in a conflict overseas. Do you know how many wars you'd be in. We've tried wars to fix the middle east. Didn't work. Arming people in the middle east has been the worst foreign policy disaster of them all! Maybe we should just let the people in the middle east decide their own fate. Maybe they'll decide they don't want a theocracy in the end. You can't force people to be civilized. They have to want it.

how callous

just like a lib: let them all die. Who cares? It doesn't concern the US

God's Word says to save those destined for death

republicanchick

this war strategy (so called) of the Admin

is just show... the bombings are not effective b/c no boots on the ground to direct where to bomb.. just a show.. b/c Pres O and the Admin need to show they are doing something...

Well, I sometimes wonder if this something is worse than nothing

either fight a war to win or why fight? Why have all those lost lives when you do not plan on allowing the military to WIN?

I say every country in the "coalition" should contribute forces. Then we obliterate the psychocaliphate and anyone thinking of getting it going again would remember..

+++

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
As with bin Laden, it takes some time, but we will get them, one at a time.

It's starting to dawn on them. Lots of ways to get them, and we're getting better and better at it, since Obama decided that Bush's defensive policy wasn't working.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
The pres never wants to do boots on the ground in the middle east even when it is highly indicated..

Well, he finally sent some Americans into Syria on a mission. Not one American was lost :FrankiE::straight::FrankiE:

amazing. An important terrorist was killed, the one who had control over the $$ matters of the savages (ISIS)

Great..

But i just wonder why he doesn't seem to care about the citizens over in the middle east who are running from ISIS, some not making i t... being killed by the hundreds.

If we were to do this war the way the generals and others want to do it.. we could save so many lives..

It seems he doesn't want soldiers to die (very good idea) but he doesn't care about others' lives... (the unborn also).

I guess he wants the Ds to get the military vote?

well, a lot of military (and ordinary people like me) WANT to go over there and kick ISIS into the 7th century where they belong--No, wait, they don't belong anywhere on Planet Earth

just don't get it... except

politics

that explains the inexplicable...

http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/2015/05/19/bill-oreilly-finally-usa-attacks-isis-on-ground/

We should ARM not only the Kurds and the Iraqi fighters but EVERYONE over theere..
Why is life so cheap?

very sad

+

___

He wants to change the international perception of the US as a country that meddles in things that aren't its problem, which is sometimes to the detriment of where the meddling occurs. And he's right that we have often been overzealous in our desire to be world police. However, he incorrectly assumed for way too long that ISIS would burn itself out and never be of any real concern to anyone outside of Iraq.

I think sending in a large ground force is a bad idea. The people there hate America for intrusively inserting itself into their daily lives enough already, and that hatred helps to fuel radicalization of new terrorist candidates. We should only deploy SEALs and other specialized combat units that can perform specific operations without actually occupying the area, and we should continue to train and support Iraqi resistance to ISIS.

Perhaps we can be doing a bit more, but we also need to keep our footprint small after the whole Iraq fiasco that indirectly led to ISIS's rise by creating a vacuum of power in the region. What Obama needs to do more than anything else is to call these guys what they are: the enemy. He needs to quit pretending like they aren't a problem and strongly come out against them, and perhaps in doing that he will command more respect from the Saudis and other Middle Eastern allies, which will make them more likely to commit more to fighting ISIS than they currently are (excluding Jordan, which has been doing more than its fair share)

republicanchick

As with bin Laden, it takes some time, but we will get them, one at a time.

It's starting to dawn on them. Lots of ways to get them, and we're getting better and better at it, since Obama decided that Bush's defensive policy wasn't working.

you sound like a robot invented by the libs to spoutate all their talking points so their mouths could take a break

+++

republicanchick

He

I think sending in a large ground force is a bad idea. The people there hate America for intrusively inserting itself into their daily lives enough already, and that hatred helps to fuel radicalization of new terrorist candidates. are)

i read this far. And this is ridiculous

They do NOT want ISIS there and even if they hate America (NOT true but even if they did) they hate ISIS more

geez...

___