Girl Scouts accepting 'Boys that live as Girls'

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
More of this insanity. I looked at several article before choosing this one. It isn't just rumor that Girl Scouts are doing this. They say Case by case basis, but if the child is physically a boy he does not belong. He needs help instead. This article was published in 2011. This is a article published with from a liberal perspective.

Girl Scouts of USA Says It Will Accept ‘Transgender Youth’ on a ‘Case-by-Case Basis'

Here is another published in 2015. This a Breitbart, a more conservative news site.

Utah Girl Scout Troop Hopes to Attract Transgender Recruits

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
i didn't read the articles yet, but on the surface it's almost as if the parents are letting the kids decide what they are -

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
More of this insanity. I looked at several article before choosing this one. It isn't just rumor that Girl Scouts are doing this. They say Case by case basis, but if the child is physically a boy he does not belong. He needs help instead. This article was published in 2011. This is a article published with from a liberal perspective.

Girl Scouts of USA Says It Will Accept ‘Transgender Youth’ on a ‘Case-by-Case Basis'

Here is another published in 2015. This a Breitbart, a more conservative news site.

Utah Girl Scout Troop Hopes to Attract Transgender Recruits

Let me ask a question on this one, because unlike homosexuals, this one seems less clear to me. Here is what I need to know?
Does the 'boy' have male genitalia?

I have heard of cases when birth assigned 'boys' do not have this, yet their parents do not consider them girls. Such cases the children have no ability to grow up and have babies. Nevertheless, they will never be fathers, so that are inter-sexed.

If we are talking about little Bruce Jenner types, than I did not know they have these ideas so young and wonder if the parents do not want the male children?

Something is missing on this issue?:sigh:

GFR7

Let me ask a question on this one, because unlike homosexuals, this one seems less clear to me. Here is what I need to know?
Does the 'boy' have male genitalia?

I have heard of cases when birth assigned 'boys' do not have this, yet their parents do not consider them girls. Such cases the children have no ability to grow up and have babies. Nevertheless, they will never be fathers, so that are inter-sexed.

If we are talking about little Bruce Jenner types, than I did not know they have these ideas so young and wonder if the parents do not want the male children?

Something is missing on this issue?:sigh:
I agree. There is missing info. What is driving this trend of little boys who dress/live as girls? Do the mothers not want boys, and the poor kids pick up on this????? :confused:

Quetzal

I agree. There is missing info. What is driving this trend of little boys who dress/live as girls? Do the mothers not want boys, and the poor kids pick up on this????? :confused:
I feel like it is in an extreme minority of cases, despite what the media might want you to believe.

GFR7

I feel like it is in an extreme minority of cases, despite what the media might want you to believe.
It is a minority, but a significant one: I've seen too many articles/videos to ignore it. And the Girl Scouts would have little need to accept what barely exists.

Quetzal

It is a minority, but a significant one: I've seen too many articles/videos to ignore it. And the Girl Scouts would have little need to accept what barely exists.
Not necessarily. It only takes one case for an organization to release some sort of press release or policy change. I am not saying it has only been one, but I do not think it's something that is rampant and common.

GFR7

Not necessarily. It only takes one case for an organization to release some sort of press release or policy change. I am not saying it has only been one, but I do not think it's something that is rampant and common.
Perhaps, but from what I've seen, the very idea that in former times would have provoked laughs or scorn, is being embraced by many as scientific and good sense.

Quetzal

Perhaps, but from what I've seen, the very idea that in former times would have provoked laughs or scorn, is being embraced by many as scientific and good sense.
This applies to any number of things shunned in the past that are accepted now. Just because you, personally, don't agree with it doesn't make it the wrong thing to do. Needless to say, this isn't a yes or no argument. It is a bit more complicated than that.

GFR7

This applies to any number of things shunned in the past that are accepted now. Just because you, personally, don't agree with it doesn't make it the wrong thing to do. Needless to say, this isn't a yes or no argument. It is a bit more complicated than that.
I know, after seeing a youtube with a doctor from Johns Hopkins, even I was given stern pause.

musterion

Queer recruit summer camp. Reported on by leftists, so don't shoot the messenger.

More.

Oh, I guess it's really for real. And another.

This was supposedly taken at a similar kind of camp but I've not seen that verified, but at least some of these appear to be boys.

summercamp.jpg

And if you oppose a boy being turned sodomite, YOU are the hater...

058514a8309d611891cd830b8dab2e28.jpg

Damnable times we live in, but not for much longer.

Quetzal

Here is the thing. I can't really comment on these camps or the families of those who participate. Want to know why? Because I have no idea. I have no idea how they work, I have no idea who goes there. I have never been there, I haven't see their programs. I have no idea about the staff, in short, I know nothing about these places or their participants.

And frankly, I would be willing to put money down that no one on here does either. They read a few articles and proclaimed themselves experts. Or, at the very least, knowledgeable enough to come on here and make derogatory posts about it. I can watch a video on playing the piano but that doesn't make me a pianist. By the same token, reading a few articles about a LGBT Youth Camp doesn't make me an expert on LGBT youth and their families.

In the end it all boils down to more conservative nonsense and their ax to grind with the LGBT community. Nothing new here.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

I still have not an answer, my question is are these anatomical complete boys, because if not, then they may have no sex identity.

If they are complete boys, then (must of the Brice Jenner, there it goes jumping up into the previous text again)
someone must be influencing them, as most of this comes from a post puberty transvestite fetish, whether they like it or not, most of the Bruce Jenner types are, first men who are attracted to women, not gay men, then they cannot deal with having a fetich, so they resign themselves to thinking being a woman is better than being a man with a sexual fetish!

There ( them were boys, again the text jumps and I am not spending twice the time correcting it anymore) was a case back in the 70s three girls, and negligent foster care, it turned two were boys
and they did assume they were girls.
see again, not understand
I do not get this? It must be a New Wave thing which not understand!In my day, and 30 years since, boys wanted to be tough, 'rough and tumble play" and weak passive boys were beat up for being sissy types.

No boys would ever go so far as wanting to be girls and acting on iy, so it is adults who are doing this!

Look really some homos might like parading in drag, but they do not want to be women!
Hardly do young boys have this, so what is it if not a physical abnormality????