Y is it OK for Blacks to be racist but not Whites?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'm glad you hate me...
Silly business. I've never hated you. For all I know away from the keyboard you're one of the nicest people I'd meet. :idunno:

But here you're a dangerous combination of zeal and a cultivated intellectual laxity.

means I am definitely on the right traCK
I saw that train in the middle of a corn field. You should rethink the line. :plain:

Last edited:

resodko

BANNED
Banned

what makes u think they are not?

:patrol:

++

i'm so confused :dizzy:

yes and he is a catholic and a homosexual

it isn't me, is it? :noid:

Don't you get the memo that Black people can't be racist? :p

:think:

"...racism presupposes the ability to control a significant segment of the population..."

so those dopey okie frat boys on the bus aren't racist?

Is Chat Maggot still around?

i think i saw him down at the welfare office :banana:

The Berean

"...racism presupposes the ability to control a significant segment of the population..."

so those dopey okie frat boys on the bus aren't racist?

Come now res, you know those "okie frat boys" only got into college because of their wealthy fathers. So, yes, they are racist. :p

resodko

BANNED
Banned
in what way do they have the ability or opportunity to "to control a significant segment of the population"?

by singing stupid songs on a bus?

resodko

BANNED
Banned
Do the phrases Da Man™, Uncle Charlie™, and Massah™ ring a bell? :think:

Spoiler
MV5BMTc1NTM4NjYwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDc0MzY1Mw@@._V1_SY317_CR11,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Don_Grady_William_Demarest_My_Three_Sons_1969.JPG

locmap_MASSAH_21.4586667X32.6319444X21.7946667X32.8719444.png

:idunno:

Morpheus

this makes no sense at all... b/c not all of us knows why there is no such restaurant..

dumb

__

Chris Rock saidTo say that black people have made progress would be to say they deserve what happened to them before.

I don't u/stand that...

__
Considering the number of your posts similar to these, by your own admission, there seems to be a great deal you don't understand. Usually when someone is in that position they might consider listening a more prudent practice than speaking. Apparently you don't understand that either.

zoo22

Considering the number of your posts similar to these, by your own admission, there seems to be a great deal you don't understand. Usually when someone is in that position they might consider listening a more prudent practice than speaking. Apparently you don't understand that either.

Well, also her posts about racism are pretty tired... She posts a lot about how racist non-white people are, but she's specifically said said that she stays away from people of other races. :plain:

Of course, she runs away when she's called on it (she's even lied and said it wasn't her who said it).

i stay clear of those of other races...

republicanchick

oh, so u didn't get Chris Rock's statement either...

ok

__

Aimiel

on FOX yesterday, the reporter said one woman he spoke in Ferguson (protester) with said that the White cops are not even human...
That's what a Grand Dragon of the KKK said on Dr. Phil. He said the 'ape' baby his daughter gave birth to (half black) was a monkey.

It isn't right for blacks to be racist any more than it is for anyone else on the earth. I attended a huge black church in my home town for about five years. I was hated by around 25% of the people there (judging by the way they looked at me). Hatred like that isn't healthy. It's pervasive. It eats at you from the inside. It makes your life miserable. I know. I used to be racist. I used to hate overweight people. I used to hate homeless. I used to hate nearly everyone that wasn't like me. I now walk in love. I walk in forgiveness. I walk in faith. I walk in The Word of God. I walk in grace. The love He shares with us is so big, it enables us to love others with His Heart. We can share eternal life with anyone, because The Giver of Eternal Life lives in us. Thank God for His Great Gift! :thumb:

republicanchick

That's what a Grand Dragon of the KKK said on Dr. Phil. He said the 'ape' baby his daughter gave birth to (half black) was a monkey.

It isn't right for blacks to be racist any more than it is for anyone else on the earth. I attended a huge black church in my home town for about five years. I was hated by around 25% of the people there (judging by the way they looked at me). Hatred like that isn't healthy. It's pervasive. It eats at you from the inside. It makes your life miserable. I know. I used to be racist. I used to hate overweight people. I used to hate homeless. I used to hate nearly everyone that wasn't like me. I now walk in love. I walk in forgiveness. I walk in faith. I walk in The Word of God. I walk in grace. The love He shares with us is so big, it enables us to love others with His Heart. We can share eternal life with anyone, because The Giver of Eternal Life lives in us. Thank God for His Great Gift! :thumb:

this is good. I am glad u repented... wish everyone would

republicanchick

I've never noticed racism from African-Americans getting a pass. .

you must not get out much. Or maybe you drive a Mercedes limo?

I mean, you know.. the Blacks who are racist in my world... even they respect Whiteys with $$$

or maybe even just a well dressed Whitey...

seriously... this is how it goes... I often get treated like dirt by the Blacks who just generally don't like Whitey.. unless I am dressed up...