Dutch Muslim pol calls for ban on dogs

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He acknowledges that his religion sees dogs as unclean but he himself has no issue with dogs provided they don't live inside where he does.

I say your husband is a filthy dog himself. He is a muslim, and therefore condemned.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
If one religion is antithetical to all others and wants to replace the laws of the land with itself, yes I most certainly do. If you don't, you're part of the problem.

Also note from the article the cleverness of the invader's position:

See it?

:think: Animal abuse? I wonder if he'd say keeping cats as pets is abuse too.

Muslims demanded that dogs be banned from all forms of public transportation including all city buses as well as from all areas frequented by Muslim immigrants. Muslims said the presence of dogs in Lérida violates their religious freedom and their right to live according to Islamic principles.

After the municipality refused to acquiesce to Muslim demands, the city experienced a wave of dog poisonings. More than a dozen dogs were poisoned in September 2011 (local media reports here, here, here, here and here) in Lérida's working class neighborhoods of Cappont and La Bordeta, districts that are heavily populated by Muslim immigrants and where many dogs have been killed over the past several years.

:(

kiwimacahau

Yes, it is good to see a politician raising issues of concern among his constituents (so many simply ignore them once elected) and also useful to see democracy in action.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
:think: Animal abuse? I wonder if he'd say keeping cats as pets is abuse too.

of course

cats should be kept for snacks

Spoiler
Alf_cat.jpg

Truster

A call for a ban on dogs will cause more hatred against Islam than any terrorist activity. Wouldn't it be wonderful if they could declare explosives as being unclean.

This Charming Manc

If one religion is antithetical to all others and wants to replace the laws of the land with itself, yes I most certainly do. If you don't, you're part of the problem.

Also note from the article the cleverness of the invader's position:

See it?

All politicians want to change the laws of the land that usually what politicians do.

The issue is Muslims extremists have expressed a desire in a democracy as is their right.

No one significant has agreed with them and the desire is nowhere near becoming law.

Their desires are disconcerting, the lack of understanding of the society they have decided to join is annoying, but to create laws to restrict those freedoms gives governments laws that it can use to restrict the freedom of speech and religion of any group it deems 'extreme'.

I am much more worried about governments creating laws to restrict 'extreme religion' than I am in fear of Europe being over run by Muslims.

Last edited:

musterion

The issue is Muslims extremists have expressed a desire in a democracy as is their right.

Not when their end goal is to supplant the rule of law. You know...the same thing Christians are always accused of wanting but only judaized Kingdom Now theonomy cult types desire. Except with Muslims, polled majorities of them say living under a caliphate would be desirable. Do you think they're lying?

No one significant has agreed with them and the desire is nowhere near becoming law.
Someday sooner than you like to think, that will no longer be the case. They're outbreeding you. Unless something very major upsets the demographic projections, the future is not looking good for you. Same here in the U.S.; you're a good 20-30 years ahead of us but the statist democrats are doing all they can to close the gap as fast as possible.

I am much more worried about governments creating laws to restrict 'extreme religion' than I am in fear of Europe being over run by Muslims.
If you were smart you'd fear both. But since you're utterly powerless in your own nation (disarmed, ruled by the EU, etc), I don't suppose it matters. Enjoy your state-run telly, your football and occasional evening down at pub.

This Charming Manc

Not when their end goal is to supplant the rule of law.

Complete nonsense, politicians of all kinds want to change the law, if we banned people who want to change things we would still have slavery, no unions, no votes for women.

Now Islam is wrong but if I give the government the power to ban Islam I open the door to it banning Christianity

You know...the same thing Christians are always accused of wanting but only judaized Kingdom Now theonomy cult types desire. Except with Muslims, polled majorities of them say living under a caliphate would be desirable. Do you think they're lying?

No but I dont think are majorities. Also I see many 'muslims' out on the beer, parting at weekends and Muslims girls living a western lifestyle.

Though I dont sanction a hedonistic British lifestyle, it suggests to me that most Muslims are not looking for sharia law.

The issue with democracy and free speech is you have to some times listen to people you disagree with

Someday sooner than you like to think, that will no longer be the case. They're outbreeding you. Unless something very major upsets the demographic projections, the future is not looking good for you. Same here in the U.S.; you're a good 20-30 years ahead of us but the statist democrats are doing all they can to close the gap as fast as possible.

You still think its a race issue its an idea issue, do you think Christianity is that weak that we cant win an conflict ideologies?

If you were smart you'd fear both. But since you're utterly powerless in your own nation (disarmed, ruled by the EU, etc), I don't suppose it matters. Enjoy your state-run telly, your football and occasional evening down at pub.

OK snide comments aside do you have anything serious to add?