are you for same sex marriage?

genuineoriginal

that is obviously not possible
you can't replace something with nothing
but
you can replace the democratic party with the republican party
and
then you can focus on fixing the republican party

The problem with the Democrat and Republican parties is that both parties are trying to replace the other party instead of doing what is best for the future of the country.

We the people cannot have a government of the people, for the people, and by the people as long as we are divided between Democrats and Republicans.

Mark 3:25
25 And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.​

genuineoriginal

so here are three significant issues that are supported by the democratic party
and
opposed by the republican party and you
but
you claim there is no difference

you are not making sense

are you for same sex marriage?

No, I am not.

The Republican party may be opposed to unions, but that is only because the Republican party supports Big Business.

You believe that the Republican party is opposed to abortion, obamacare, and same sex marriage.

I believe that the Republican party is lying about being opposed to abortion, obamacare, and same sex marriage in order to get votes.
I believe this because the Republican party is not doing anything about any of these issues.

Interestingly Unions have been making inroads even in RTW states as of recent. Boeing opened a plant in South Carolina in 2011 and the workers refused the union, Now 2015 the engineers have already went union (SPEA) & the workers are preparing for a vote on a unionized shop and Volkswagon also unionized in TN a RTW state also. One has to ask themselves why would they change their minds so quickly? It couldn't be that Boeing is screwing their engineers & workers alike and they feel their is no other way to get a fair shake could it? If they were compensating these people fairly would these folks feel they need to unionize? These are questions you need to ask yourself chrys...unions would have never came to pass if people like Rockafeller, Carnegie, and Dupont would have treated their workers like people & gave them a decent living. I have to agree that the majority of union people are not sluggards but, just hard working middle class folks and if you reach back in time republicans used to support labor & the middle class at one time too. I realize that unions also support the democrat party which I detest but, I know too many union people that are good, hard working, middle class, right wing, tax paying citizens, some I even church with, to disparage them all for belonging to a union is just misguided.

What happened to the republican party that it left the middle class worker behind chrys? They used to laud them...

Republican_labor.jpg
As an Mechanical Engineer for some 40+ years, I've worked with a lot of different unions. I even supervised UAW workers at Chrysler. I have a great deal of respect for every union member I've worked with, without exception. Even those union workers assigned to me that I was told I'd have to keep an eye. I always made sure when they corrected something I designed with a better idea, they would get the credit.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
look at what the unions did for the big three automakers
look at what the unions did for detroit
look at what the unions were doing to wisconsin until walker brought them under control
look at what the unions are doing to our schools

the dirty little secret about obamacare
is
it was brought about because the unions found out that they couldn't afford the high cost of health care
and
they created the high cost of health care with promises and guarantees to their members

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
right winger christians
who
ain't either

genuineoriginal
rocketman
Nick M

they can't tell the difference
in fact
they will call you a whore
if you vote republican because the democratic party supports abortion

we need to
destroy the democratic party
vote republican

genuineoriginal

right winger christians
who
ain't either

genuineoriginal
rocketman
Nick M

they can't tell the difference
in fact
they will call you a whore
if you vote republican because the democratic party supports abortion
The article I quoted calls people that vote Republican whores if they vote Republican because of the Republic claims that it is pro-life.

The facts show that the Republican party is no more pro-life than the Democrat party, but it is very good at lying and saying it is pro-life.

we need to
destroy the democratic party
vote republican
We need to destroy both the Democrat and Republican parties if we ever want a change from what we have now.

genuineoriginal

what if they vote republican because the democratic party supports abortion?

The polls are set up so you can only vote for something.
You can't vote against the Democrat candidates, you can only vote for the candidate of your choice.

If the Republican party is doing something you approve of them doing, then vote Republican.
If the Democrat party is doing something you don't approve of, then don't vote Democrat.

My rule is to never vote for someone I will despise after they get into office.
In the last Presidential election I did not vote for Obama and I did not vote for Romney because of that rule.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
The polls are set up so you can only vote for something.
You can't vote against the Democrat candidates, you can only vote for the candidate of your choice.

If the Republican party is doing something you approve of them doing, then vote Republican.
If the Democrat party is doing something you don't approve of, then don't vote Democrat.

My rule is to never vote for someone I will despise after they get into office.
In the last Presidential election I did not vote for Obama and I did not vote for Romney because of that rule.

I can vote republican because the democratic party supports abortion
and
you can call me a whore for doing so

this is clear

what isn't clear
is
why you call yourself a christian
and
why you call yourself a right winger

genuineoriginal

I can vote republican because the democratic party supports abortion
and
you can call me a whore for doing so

this is clear
That is not a valid reason to vote Republican, since the Rebublican party also supports abortion but lies about it.

what isn't clear
is
why you call yourself a christian
and
why you call yourself a right winger
I am a Christian because I believe in the Bible and in Jesus Christ.
I call myself a right winger because I am a constitutional and social conservative.

That is not a valid reason to vote Republican, since the Rebublican party also supports abortion but lies about it.

I am a Christian because I believe in the Bible and in Jesus Christ.
I call myself a right winger because I am a constitutional and social conservative.
What does Christian (Other) mean?

look at what the unions did for the big three automakers
look at what the unions did for detroit
look at what the unions were doing to wisconsin until walker brought them under control
look at what the unions are doing to our schools

the dirty little secret about obamacare
is
it was brought about because the unions found out that they couldn't afford the high cost of health care
and
they created the high cost of health care with promises and guarantees to their members
Contrary to your remarks, which I normally agree with, I have the highest respect for the pipefitters, boilermakers, electrical workers, laborers, carpenters, machinists, UAW, Teamsters, and other union members I've worked with over the years. As far as the automakers and Detroit, their short-sightedness caused their own problem, not the unions. I saw it comping, not sure why they didn't. Within my lifetime, I've seen the automakers lose to foreign companies who anticipated the wants of the American car buyer better than they did.

Now, we see American companies having parts made in China, and that's not for quality reasons either. It's for the Almighty Buck. It's sad, but I have more American-made parts in my Honda Civic, made and assembled in the USA, than any other car manufactured here. Why should I be loyal to Ford and GM when they are in it for themselves. And reliability, I put new tires on my Civic once, that's about it. It's a 2007 with 118,000 miles on it. Oh, I did replace the battery even though the old one was still working. Just preventive maintenance. For some reason, since my last oil change, I've been getting over 40 mpg in mixed driving.