destroy the democratic party
vote republican

While the average Wisc. laborer just got screwed by republicans. :bang:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
While the average Wisc. laborer just got screwed by republicans. :bang:

Barbie, Rusha, and others are going to have to come up with a new plan now that the DNC plan of having a RINO in the general election is going to fail.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
christians vote republican simply because the democratic party supports abortion
and
christians cannot ignore that

But we should overlook the growing number of Republicans that are openly pro -choice and those that covertly do not support a pro life platform? O.K. got it...your hypocrisy is noted.

calling them whores makes you sound like union goons

Or maybe they just sound like citizens that are fed up with their cowardice & lies.

unions support the democratic party

O.K. and your point? It is not as if that is earthshaking news...How many republicans and/or conservatives work for labor, trade, Firefighters, police, teacher, & govt. unions Chrys? I'll bet that number is a lot bigger than you think it is. I'll also bet you if republicans were willing to look out for the middle class working man as well as their large corporate donors that the unions would pass money & votes their way, in fact there were some unions that gave support to Gov. Huckabee in his last presidential bid, see the link.

http://www.gwu.edu/~action/2008/labor/huck083007iam.html

that is the difference

Giving this lawless president everything he wants without putting up a fight? And you have the gall to say that "there is a difference" between these charlatans and the liberals? You are just a huckster schlepping your wares around here trying to find someone that will buy it...No thank you, I'll pass, I see these people for what they are.

we need to
destroy the democratic party
vote republican

We need to destroy both parties at the ballot box, because they are both destroying America, and silencing those that would seek to reform this big government, corporatist, anti constitutional group of gangsters that is robbing this country & it's citizenry of liberty. Vote Conservative....

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
For all practical purposes, I am the RINO. Because I don't vote for their candidates even though they tell me they are against the wicked.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Republican
In
Name
Only

Derogatory term used for a politician that runs for office as a Republican, is elected to office by Republican voters, but once in office the politician acts as if he/she was elected by the Democrat voters.

ok. yes, that makes sense. i am jaded when it comes to politics, perhaps because i read facial expressions. body language, speech and subtle variations. they all lie. without technically lying. easy to see, and easy to overlook. very few will agree, but imo, it doesn't matter, the president is likely chosen before it starts. if not, once in office the president is told what to think and do, bound by previous deals and relationships they weren't aware of - politics - :patrol:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
so what is going on here?
this is a given
a christian would not call another christian a whore over a political disagreement
so
why would a right winger bash republicans?

they are not right wingers is the obvious answer
but
there is another
they are union people
and
they know how the union depends on the democratic party for political cover
what a position to be in
it could make you mad

genuineoriginal

so what is going on here?
this is a given
a christian would not call another christian a whore over a political disagreement

Christians have been calling the Roman Catholic Church the Whore of Babylon for 5 centuries and God has been calling the children of Israel whores for 25 centuries.
It is a useful word.

I quoted from a right-wing site that was created to support the Republican party, redstate.com, who have gotten tired of the the Republican party lying about being pro-life to get votes and trying to wake up the Republican voters to this fact.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Christians have been calling the Roman Catholic Church the Whore of Babylon for 5 centuries and God has been calling the children of Israel whores for 25 centuries.
It is a useful word.

I quoted from a right-wing site that was created to support the Republican party, redstate.com, who have gotten tired of the the Republican party lying about being pro-life to get votes and trying to wake up the Republican voters to this fact.

are you a union member?

genuineoriginal

are you a union member?

I oppose the corrupt organizations that call themselves unions, like the AFL-CIO and their affiliated groups.

When one of these unions came to take over "collective bargaining" from the employees where I work, they brought in a bunch of shills from other states.
One of them came from half-way across the country and showed up on my doorstep on a Sunday afternoon to try to convince me to vote for the greedy bastards.

I voted against the unionization, but lost out to the idiots that voted for it.

At least I live in a right-to-work state and the laws have prevented the greedy bastards from forcing me to pay for their interference, though that was the first thing they tried to do when they got in.

So, no, I am not a supporter of unions.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I oppose the corrupt organizations that call themselves unions, like the AFL-CIO and their affiliated groups.

When one of these unions came to take over "collective bargaining" from the employees where I work, they brought in a bunch of shills from other states.
One of them came from half-way across the country and showed up on my doorstep on a Sunday afternoon to try to convince me to vote for the greedy bastards.

I voted against the unionization, but lost out to the idiots that voted for it.

At least I live in a right-to-work state and the laws have prevented the greedy bastards from forcing me to pay for their interference, though that was the first thing they tried to do when they got in.

So, no, I am not a supporter of unions.

do you support abortion?

genuineoriginal

do you support abortion?
No, I do not support abortion.

The Democrats are proud of being pro-abortion, even though it was a Republican appointed Supreme Court that gave us legalized abortion.

The Republican party has lied for too many years about being pro-life, but has done absolutely nothing to stop abortion. They have passed up every opportunity to halt the spread of abortion and have compromised time and time again with the Democrats.

The Democrats may be the official abortion party, but the Republicans are the party of compromise.

Whenever it comes to the issues that the voters feel strongly about, the Democrats will stand firm on their principles, but the Republicans will compromise every time.

I feel too strongly against abortion to keep voting for Republicans that promise to be against abortion but compromise every time.

Do you think a super-majority would matter?
It won't.
We could have a super-majority of Republicans in both the House and the Senate, with a Republican President, and they will just ignore the whole abortion issue until they lose the next election and start scrambling to get voters, then they will trot out the anti-abortion promises again.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
No, I do not support abortion.

The Democrats are proud of being pro-abortion, even though it was a Republican appointed Supreme Court that gave us legalized abortion.

The Republican party has lied for too many years about being pro-life, but has done absolutely nothing to stop abortion. They have passed up every opportunity to halt the spread of abortion and have compromised time and time again with the Democrats.

The Democrats may be the official abortion party, but the Republicans are the party of compromise.

Whenever it comes to the issues that the voters feel strongly about, the Democrats will stand firm on their principles, but the Republicans will compromise every time.

I feel too strongly against abortion to keep voting for Republicans that promise to be against abortion but compromise every time.

Do you think a super-majority would matter?
It won't.
We could have a super-majority of Republicans in both the House and the Senate, with a Republican President, and they will just ignore the whole abortion issue until they lose the next election and start scrambling to get voters, then they will trot out the anti-abortion promises again.

do you support obamacare?

genuineoriginal

do you support obamacare?

No.

I oppose health insurance as currently implemented because it does not help people get health care. I have a high deductible insurance policy, since it is the only one I can afford to pay for, so I pay several thousands of dollars every year out of pocket for the policy and no health care, and then have to pay several thousands more out of pocket for health care before the health insurance policy will pay a dime on my health care.

Obamacare is mandatory health insurance, not affordable health care.

Do you want to go through the entire list one at a time?

genuineoriginal

I am looking for something significant about the democratic party that you support

can you suggest something?

Why are you focusing on the Democrat party?
They openly speak of their support for wickedness and depravity.

Why don't you focus on the Republican party?
They support wickedness and depravity just as much as the Democrat party (at the Federal level), the only difference is that they lie about it to get votes.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You have to get rid of both parties before you will see any difference.

that is obviously not possible
you can't replace something with nothing
but
you can replace the democratic party with the republican party
and
then you can focus on fixing the republican party