Isis beheads 21 Christians

Cam

No, some on this board talk about SOME Muslims perpetrating horrible acts of violence over OTHER Muslims, Christians, children, babies, men, women, homosexuals, lesbians, etc. etc. etc.

The greatest victims of Islam are the Muslims themselves.

You are only half Parsons at this point. Make an accusation against anyone who even suggest Zionists could do wrong if you want full consideration.

musterion

Look at my signature moron, the Muslim hate isnt so discriminating as you suggest.

OTOH you think you discovered the secret Z word like no honest word can be spoken against them.

Parsons, people like you...you neither know nor will you allow others to know.

Why are you unwilling to answer simple, direct questions?

Do the Muslims who murder others in the name of Islam demonizing themselves? Or are they innocent dupes, set up by the fakery of the global Zionist conspiracy?

musterion

No you didn't.

Answer it.

Unless you mean your deliberate non-answer IS your answer, in which case, yeah I get it. You're a coward.

musterion

You are only half Parsons at this point.

Your the eyeless, beetle-like man quacking on with his Duckspeak in the canteen. You are Parson's vicious, brainwashed brats. You would be O'Brien, given a chance to hold the lever.

Cam

No you didn't.

Answer it.

Unless you mean your deliberate non-answer IS your answer, in which case, yeah I get it. You're a coward.

Ill leave it up to anyone with a brain just a little more powerful than yours to determine if i directly answered your question.

lifeisgood

Only half Parsons for you, then. This other entity finds me guilty of suggesting a loyalist of a reconstituted biblical Israel could do wrong.

Don't know the context of the accusation that 'a reconstituted biblical Israel could do wrong'; therefore, cannot respond in an intelligent manner.

Cam

Don't know the context of the accusation that 'a reconstituted biblical Israel could do wrong'; therefore, cannot respond in an intelligent manner.

"Loyalist of" look back a bit to the wesley clark video i posted. Go to youtube- fox news, israeli spies- it is "career suicide" if you think israeli loyalists should be held to the same standards as any of the rest of us.

Do that and we can keep going- the lavon affair, the uss liberty, oded yinon, a clean break, jonathon pollard, the high fivers, the art student spies, 9/11, syrian gas attacks, rise of isis...

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Who armed ISIS with weapons?

Obama and Hillary. They helped them up off the mat when Bush and Cheney were beating them into submission. And then idiots voted in favor of al-qaeda rather than against them.

lifeisgood

"Loyalist of" look back a bit to the wesley clark video i posted. Go to youtube- fox news, israeli spies- it is "career suicide" if you think israeli loyalists should be held to the same standards as any of the rest of us.

Well, the only thing that comes to mind is the 'loyalists' who pledged themselves, their lives, their all, etc. to stop the king of England and how thankful I am to them that they did protect this piece of land.

Do that and we can keep going- the lavon affair, the uss liberty, oded yinon, a clean break, jonathon pollard, the high fivers, the art student spies, 9/11, syrian gas attacks, rise of isis...

I preach.
I preach Christ.
I preach Christ Crucified.

unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness [1 Corinthians 1:23].

Cam

Well, the only thing that comes to mind is the 'loyalists' who pledged themselves, their lives, their all, etc. to stop the king of England and how thankful I am to them that they did protect this piece of land.

I preach.
I preach Christ.
I preach Christ Crucified.

unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness [1 Corinthians 1:23].

A lot of irrelevant information there. You're cool if israeli loyalists and "israel first" americans attack america to make us think their enemies did it and to use american blood and treasure to do their bidding? Is that what all that babbling was about?

You're cool if the media launches a coordinated 'hate-muslims" campaign (hate week?) to the extent a TOL regular would tell us the world is a better place since three muslim college students were shot dead. Follower of Christ, are you cool with that?

Its OK with you if people get fired or passed over for promotion for reporting security breeches of the Israelis?

Im asking because i cant make sense of your reply.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned

Nimrod

... Hitler's henchmen?

Translation: I can't defend it. Instead I'll attack the character.

Better yet, why don't you go there and ask ISIS for their records with all names, addresses, gender, age, religion, color, sexual preference, the location of where they murdered children, women, men, etc.

You miss the point. The video you watched is a hoax, meant to deceive. It was meant to draw anger out of you. It was meant for you to retaliate by sending in more troops. It was meant to get approval from the gullible people of the USA to go to war.Just like there was no planes going into the buildings on 9-11. It was a video hoax. And you believed it! Your emotions are caught up into a lie. Just like this one.

Did people die? Probably, but I don't know. I won't get caught up into it. My foreign policy is to stay out of other people business even if they decided to kill 1000 Christians. Not my job, not my country's job to find every boogie man and kill him.