Isis beheads 21 Christians

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
As opposed to "Convert or burn for eternity"? :idunno:

You seriously don't see a difference between telling someone there will be a consequence AFTER they die as compared to KILLING them if they refuse to convert?

Nimrod

No, the site says the deaths were real, but the background faked so the ones who did it would be harder to find.

The website goes further to say these fishermen are likely dead and not faked.

You don't know that. If the video was faked then it all stops there.
Give me evidence the 21 died. Do we have names?

Ever wonder how ISIS could have green screens? Who armed ISIS with weapons? Who gave them green screens? hmmmmmmmmm

Cam

I will mourn for those who mourn, and I'm amazed by their testimony. They certainly did suffer for righteousness sake.

You don't even know what that verse is talking about. It says "the world" was not worthy. That's you and that's me. That's pleasant, mainstream society offing the righteous not recognizing who they are.

But, your distortion makes for nice biblical drama, the kind of fiction Christian Zionists love.

Cam

Ever wonder how ISIS could have green screens? Who armed ISIS with weapons? Who gave them green screens? hmmmmmmmmm

These cats are in mourning at the horrors being perpetrated by Israel's enemies. I don't know if this is a good time for truth.

lifeisgood

Maybe they keep a journal like some of Hitler's henchmen?

Better yet, why don't you go there and ask ISIS for their records with all names, addresses, gender, age, religion, color, sexual preference, the location of where they murdered children, women, men, etc.

When you're over there asking them about what they themselves have published about themselves having done all this barbaric acts, please, don't forget to ask how many Muslims they have also murdered.

And if you come out of there with your head attached to your shoulders, please come back and make sure you bring all the proof that you were proofed with so we do not question your proof as you are requesting.

I am waiting with baited breath for your proof.

Thank you in advance.

===

Excellent article for those interested:
http://www.theatlantic.com/features/archive/2015/02/what-isis-really-wants/384980/

Cam

Maybe they keep a journal like some of Hitler's henchmen?

Better yet, why don't you go there and ask ISIS for their records with all names, addresses, gender, age, religion, color, sexual preference, the location of where they murdered children, women, men, etc.

When you're over there asking them about what they themselves have published about themselves having done all this barbaric acts, please, don't forget to ask how many Muslims they have also murdered.

And if you come out of there with your head attached to your shoulders, please come back and make sure you bring all the proof that you were proofed with so we do not question your proof as you are requesting.

I am waiting with baited breath for your proof.

Thank you in advance.

===

Excellent article for those interested:
http://www.theatlantic.com/features/archive/2015/02/what-isis-really-wants/384980/

Too bad somebody attacked us on 9/11 and made it look like Israel's enemies. Too bad we got attacked with US Army anthrax and we were led to believe Saddam Hussein did it. Too bad Iraq was going to get us with a nuclear weapon- only, they didn't have one. Too bad we've been going around fulfilling Oded Yinon's A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties (albeit 30 years later) and Perle, Feith and Wurmser's A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm. Too bad we've been attacking and invading foreign countries and people don't like that.

Too bad we were supporting Al Qaeda in Syria and when that didn't work we funded ISIS.

Too bad so many of us are chumps and suckers and believe any headline they want to throw at us.

bybee

Too bad somebody attacked us on 9/11 and made it look like Israel's enemies. Too bad we got attacked with US Army anthrax and we were led to believe Saddam Hussein did it. Too bad Iraq was going to get us with a nuclear weapon- only, they didn't have one. Too bad we've been going around fulfilling Oded Yinon's A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties (albeit 30 years later) and Perle, Feith and Wurmser's A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm. Too bad we've been attacking and invading foreign countries and people don't like that.

Too bad we were supporting Al Qaeda in Syria and when that didn't work we funded ISIS.

Too bad so many of us are chumps and suckers and believe any headline they want to throw at us.

That would include you! You have been suckered into a web of lies that suit your own bias.

Cam

That would include you! You have been suckered into a web of lies that suit your own bias.

You seem like a well educated person to spout off all the time but provide no evidence. Where did the anthrax come from, Byee? Who did Feith Perle and Wurmser work for in 1996? Who did they work for in 2001? Who gassed those people to death in Syria Bybee?

Ok now, don't answer those questions, do what you always do and just run your mouth.

Cam

And there it is!

Did you discover something i havent explicitly said a thousand times? You are calling me out?

No dummy, I'm calling you out. This board demonizes Muslims all day everyday but you find me guilty of even evidencing Zionist crimes. You are a tool and a gatekeeper.

You think you uncovered the secret Z word? Moron. It's no secret.

Cam

The Muslims we talk about don't do that themselves?

You are the biggest tool of all. You cant say anything about a muslim he doesn't deserve but zionists are incapable of antything bad. You are chiefly what is wrong with this country.

lifeisgood

This board demonizes Muslims....

No, some on this board talk about SOME Muslims perpetrating horrible acts of violence over OTHER Muslims, Christians, children, babies, men, women, homosexuals, lesbians, etc. etc. etc.

The greatest victims of Islam are the Muslims themselves.

musterion

You are the biggest tool of all. You cant say anything about a muslim he doesn't deserve but zionists are incapable of antything bad. You are chiefly what is wrong with this country.

Not in the mood to play dodge ball with you.

You said we demonize Muslims. The only Muslims we talk about are the pushy, encroaching ones, and the ones who murder people.

I asked you if, by that standard, are they not demonizing themselves?

You didn't answer it.

Here's your second chance.

Are they not demonizing themselves?

Or are you one of the total ate-ups who thinks Muslims are helpless puppets in the hands of DA JOOOOOZ who are behind every notable event throughout world history?

Cam

Not in the mood to play dodge ball with you.

You said we demonize Muslims. The only Muslims we talk about are the pushy, encroaching ones, and the ones who murder people.

I asked you if, by that standard, are they not demonizing themselves?

You didn't answer it.

Here's your second chance.

Are they not demonizing themselves?

Or are you one of the total ate-ups who thinks Muslims are helpless puppets in the hands of DA JOOOOOZ who are behind every notable event throughout world history?

Look at my signature moron, the Muslim hate isnt so discriminating as you suggest.

OTOH you think you discovered the secret Z word like no honest word can be spoken against them.

Parsons, people like you...you neither know nor will you allow others to know.