Isis beheads 21 Christians

rougueone

Foretold to us in :

I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been----- beheaded----- because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast ( Beast are Governments ) , or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Lon

Actually, I do care. There are consequences to actions we take.
Ever since 911 (false flag operation) the U.S. has been at war.
Iraq, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan...and look at how many people we murdered. "Total Iraqi & Afghan Civilian Casualties: 1,035,587"
LINKY

And you support it! You also support Israel who also murders Muslims.

I do care for Muslims. It is like the Crusades all over again.
Muslims had nothing to do with 911, that is all bunk. We should bring all troops back home and stop invading other countries. For all I know, ISIS was created by our government.

Sad thing is, you don't see the harm you cause by supporting the foreign policy of the U.S.A. You have been lied to. I suggest you go back and study 9-11.
You are painting me with too broad a brush. None of us really have a say in when the U.S. goes to war, whether we support it or not. Musterion said you obfuscated away from answering the question:

Come on, make with the Z-word...
I think he meant "ziltch" (zero?). Not sure.

Nimrod

To not care would be inhumane. I've given when I can and written when I can. How about you?

Are you implying that if I don't write a letter to my congressman it shows I do not care?

What have you given? What have you written?

Lon

Are you implying that if I don't write a letter to my congressman it shows I do not care?

What have you given? What have you written?
Well, sort of. It was about your comment contrary.

I have written letters to my congressman about a few of these world concerns. Should you too? Yeah, I think it a good idea. I give to needs both in and outside of the US. Should you too? Yeah, I think that is also a good idea (and ACTUALLY saves lives!).

So does "this" thread make a difference? It can. Necessarily? No. Not unless it encourages you too to write your congressman. Was there some contribution you wished to make to these ideas? It isn't just about being outraged, it is about doing what we can. On this particular, we can write our congressmen and ask them to get involved. They actually do listen. :thumb:

rougueone

Revelation 20:4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

May God bless and be with their families and comfort them. Praise the Lord for their faith in Him.

I strongly believe this is coming our way. "....

the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus ."

rougueone

Well, sort of. It was about your comment contrary.

I have written letters to my congressman about a few of these world concerns. Should you too? Yeah, I think it a good idea. I give to needs both in and outside of the US. Should you too? Yeah, I think that is also a good idea (and ACTUALLY saves lives!).

So does "this" thread make a difference? It can. Necessarily? No. Not unless it encourages you too to write your congressman. Was there some contribution you wished to make to these ideas? It isn't just about being outraged, it is about doing what we can. On this particular, we can write our congressmen and ask them to get involved. They actually do listen. :thumb:

Writing to your Congressman is fine. But praying for our leaders will have a greater effect.

I Timothy 2:14:

First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way. This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.