Isis beheads 21 Christians

PureX

It's the Christian Zionists. Just pull up a Christians United for Israel conference video. They're devils, they're warmongers!
No doubt. But there are many, many Christians who are not zionists. Who couldn't care less about Israel and don't see themselves in any way as being 'Jewish'. And yet there they are, too, at the head of the warmonger parade. Just as are the Jews. And just as are many of the Muslims. All three of these religions share the same root history, and all three of them are absurdly violent. But that doesn't really matter, much, because if we humans aren't fighting about religion, we're fighting about money, land, politics and history.

We like to fight. The people we allow to become our rulers love the idea of conquest. That's how they become our rulers in the first place. But we always let them. And we always join in their lust for blood and power and wealth when they call for it. When, in history, did any leader declare war on someone that his people didn't pick up their weapons and join the battle?
It's the doctrines of demons in the church and against that we must make warfare.
Sure, this time. Next time it'll be something else. We can always find a reason, and always find justification for a war. It takes very little, really.
Because we are led by and brainwashed by people who literally sacrifice babies.
We weren't being led anywhere we didn't want to go.
Most of these idiots have Bibles. I mean, they know not to touch a hot stove. They do know that when we go to war somebody is dying and it isn't just bad guys.
Not really. To an idiot, the stove isn't really hot until it burns them. Sure, they know in theory that wars kill people, but that's out of sight and out of mind in the face of their excitement and lust for righteous glory. Until someone they love comes home in a box. Yet even then, in most cases, ...
I have a couple questions for you, now. What do you think has been the impact of the release of the Holy Spirit en masse to the human race?
Mostly, it's been nil. The spirit of God within us is only as useful as we are willing to listen to it, and to follow it. And few of us are willing to listen to it and follow it. We listen to our religion, and to the religionists, instead. And we follow them, instead. And they love war as much as anyone. For all the reasons I stated above.
What do you think has been the impact on the world from just a handful to roughly a third naming the name of Christ? What do you think the trajectory of the church is?
Naming Christ means nothing if one's Christianity is just another self-centered control-mongering religion. Which is what it is for a great many of today's Christians.

This is from a favorite song of mine, written by Mary Gauthier …

"My church and my country could use a little mercy now
As they sink into a poisoned pit it's going to take forever to climb out
They carry the weight of the faithful who follow them down
I love my church and country, they could use some mercy now

Every living thing could use a little mercy now
Only the hand of grace can end the race towards another mushroom cloud
People in power, they'll do anything to keep their crown
I love life and life itself could use some mercy now

Yeah, we all could use a little mercy now
I know we don't deserve it but we need it anyhow …"​

Cam

Marginalizing words tend to stop further reading, yes.

Ensure you know the difference between Muslims in general, and ISIS or Al-Qaeda. The thread title should have differentiated. If it had said "Westbro" you'd not have gone off the deep end thinking 'all Christians.'

Comments like this, will really frustrate your own attempts to stem the tide. You really have to separate frustration from effort, if you really desire the attempt, else it'll be wasted. Your insults will just look like you having a lot of emotion, with little control over yourself. You can if you like. Maybe that's more important at the moment to you. I've no idea.

Alright, Mom. Thanks

Cam

No doubt. But there are many, many Christians who are not zionists. Who couldn't care less about Israel and don't see themselves in any way as being 'Jewish'. And yet there they are, too, at the head of the warmonger parade. Just as are the Jews. And just as are many of the Muslims. All three of these religions share the same root history, and all three of them are absurdly violent. But that doesn't really matter, much, because if we humans aren't fighting about religion, we're fighting about money, land, politics and history.

We like to fight. The people we allow to become our rulers love the idea of conquest. That's how they become our rulers in the first place. But we always let them. And we always join in their lust for blood and power and wealth when they call for it. When, in history, did any leader declare war on someone that his people didn't pick up their weapons and join the battle?
Sure, this time. Next time it'll be something else. We can always find a reason, and always find justification for a war. It takes very little, really.
We weren't being led anywhere we didn't want to go.
Not really. To an idiot, the stove isn't really hot until it burns them. Sure, they know in theory that wars kill people, but that's out of sight and out of mind in the face of their excitement and lust for righteous glory. Until someone they love comes home in a box. Yet even then, in most cases, ...
Mostly, it's been nil. The spirit of God within us is only as useful as we are willing to listen to it, and to follow it. And few of us are willing to listen to it and follow it. We listen to our religion, and to the religionists, instead. And we follow them, instead. And they love war as much as anyone. For all the reasons I stated above.
Naming Christ means nothing if one's Christianity is just another self-centered control-mongering religion. Which is what it is for a great many of today's Christians.

This is from a favorite song of mine, written by Mary Gauthier …

"My church and my country could use a little mercy now
As they sink into a poisoned pit it's going to take forever to climb out
They carry the weight of the faithful who follow them down
I love my church and country, they could use some mercy now

Every living thing could use a little mercy now
Only the hand of grace can end the race towards another mushroom cloud
People in power, they'll do anything to keep their crown
I love life and life itself could use some mercy now

Yeah, we all could use a little mercy now
I know we don't deserve it but we need it anyhow …"​

Cell phone, dont have access to youtube at the moment.

If the Christianity you know is so void, why do you bother? If the common virtue of the community you were in came from Budhism, would you be Budhist?

I think it matters that we figure out a ring of human sacrificing satanists is running things right now, though I havent been to Bohemian Grove or any Eyes Wide Shut parties to give you it's exact dimensions.

Love your enemies. The former sacrifices were only a shadow of that which has come. We could bust this off if we would believe that book we drag around everywhere.

PureX

If the Christianity you know is so void, why do you bother?
The Christ I know isn't 'void'. But I see a rather clear distinction between my experience with the religion named for Christ, and the experience of Christ in my life. So much so that in most instances, I have to jettison the former for embody the latter.
If the common virtue of the community you were in came from Budhism, would you be Budhist?
Probably not. I don't take to religion, generally speaking. Though they all do share some basic ideals that I believe apply to my/our spiritual reality.
I think it matters that we figure out a ring of human sacrificing satanists is running things right now, though I havent been to Bohemian Grove or any Eyes Wide Shut parties to give you it's exact dimensions.
Humanity's inhumanity is well know. Only the names change from generation to generation. The key is to eliminate it from our own hearts and minds, because that's where we can have some real influence. We can't control the rest of the world, after all.
Love your enemies. The former sacrifices were only a shadow of that which has come. We could bust this off if we would believe that book we drag around everywhere.
I agree. But we just don't seem to have the wisdom and courage to do it. Not so far.

Cam

The Christ I know isn't 'void'. But I see a rather clear distinction between my experience with the religion named for Christ, and the experience of Christ in my life. So much so that in most instances, I have to jettison the former for embody the latter.
Probably not. I don't take to religion, generally speaking. Though they all do share some basic ideals that I believe apply to my/our spiritual reality.
Humanity's inhumanity is well know. Only the names change from generation to generation. The key is to eliminate it from our own hearts and minds, because that's where we can have some real influence. We can't control the rest of the world, after all.
I agree. But we just don't seem to have the wisdom and courage to do it. Not so far.

If a thorn is hurting you do you identify the problem and address it specifically or do you simply lament that pain is a part of life and that if wasnt this pain it would be another one?

See, I'm talking about fixing the problem, this problem in this generation, I'm not saying it's the last problem for all time.

Your experience and understanding of Christianity, you don't have a black/white, off/on, is/isnt new birth doctrine?

PureX

If a thorn is hurting you do you identify the problem and address it specifically or do you simply lament that pain is a part of life and that if wasnt this pain it would be another one?
Neither. Sometimes it's just my turn to hurt. No one's getting out of here alive. And no one passes through here without suffering.
See, I'm talking about fixing the problem, this problem in this generation, I'm not saying it's the last problem for all time.
I am not in control of the world, nor of the people in it. I am only barely in control of myself … sometimes. And even if I had complete control: I'd "fix" the world by what standard? How would I know how existence should exist?

This is not my place.
Your experience and understanding of Christianity, you don't have a black/white, off/on, is/isnt new birth doctrine?
I'm a taoist Christian. Those kinds of 'yin/yang' differentiations are an illusion generated by the mechanisms of human perception. They are not the tao. They are only binary reflections of the tao: of the oneness of being.

Cam

Neither. Sometimes it's just my turn to hurt. No one's getting out of here alive. And no one passes through here without suffering.
I am not in control of the world, nor of the people in it. I am only barely in control of myself … sometimes. And even if I had complete control: I'd "fix" the world by what standard? How would I know how existence should exist?

This is not my place.
I'm a taoist Christian. Those kinds of 'yin/yang' differentiations are an illusion generated by the mechanisms of human perception. They are not the tao. They are only binary reflections of the tao: of the oneness of being.
OK, figured something was going on here.

I really appeal to born again fundamentalists. For my purposes, if I could reach them, it would be a complete game changer.

Ftr- I pull out every thorn, briar or sand spur.

PureX

OK, figured something was going on here.

I really appeal to born again fundamentalists. For my purposes, if I could reach them, it would be a complete game changer.

Ftr- I pull out every thorn, briar or sand spur.
Good luck with that.

shagster01

CBS has confirmed this story as true.

Certain sects of Islam want to erase Christianity from their region.

Certain sects of Christianity want to erase Islam from our region.

It's like fighting a clone.

(And here comes the, "Yeah but we don't kill them," even though it does indeed happen, though less often thanks to our secular society.)

Lon

Certain sects of Islam want to erase Christianity from their region.

Certain sects of Christianity want to erase Islam from our region.

It's like fighting a clone.

(And here comes the, "Yeah but we don't kill them," even though it does indeed happen, though less often thanks to our secular society.)
:plain: Links. This is incredibly dishonest of you. I'll prove the point as soon as you ante up.

Lon

I wouldn't believe anything from CBS or any MSM. They have an agenda. Keep the war going, support Israel. And you, Lon, fell for it.
Wait until all facts are in. I didn't fall for anything. I simply said CBS confirms a story, at this point.

Nimrod

Wait until all facts are in. I didn't fall for anything. I simply said CBS confirms a story, at this point.

It is not our job or our governments job to hunt down every boogie man half way across the globe. If it happened or not, either way it is not in our jurisdiction to bring justice.

"Convert or die"
How many of us have that much faith? I believe God gives us the strength we need when we need it. This got me to thinking though. How many Atheists/Agnostics when faced with the same decision would convert to the Muslim religion? I mean, they don't believe in an afterlife so what do they have to lose? With an Agnostic, there might be some glimmer of doubt but not for the avowed Atheist. What about other non-Christian religions? Many have died for their religion for sure ... some even setting themselves on fire. Many seem willing to die for their religious beliefs.

Words are cheap. The actions of these and other Christian martyrs speaks volumes.

Lon

It is not our job or our governments job to hunt down every boogie man half way across the globe. If it happened or not, either way it is not in our jurisdiction to bring justice.
That is silly. We have congressmen that do a good job of putting pressure on countries. We have had several Christians, in Muslim counties, released because we write congressmen. We need to be involved, not idle.

To not care would be inhumane. I've given when I can and written when I can. How about you?

Nimrod

That is silly. We have congressmen that do a good job of putting pressure on countries. We have had several Christians, in Muslim counties, released because we write congressmen. We need to be involved, not idle.

To not care would be inhumane. I've given when I can and written when I can. How about you?

Actually, I do care. There are consequences to actions we take.
Ever since 911 (false flag operation) the U.S. has been at war.
Iraq, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan...and look at how many people we murdered. "Total Iraqi & Afghan Civilian Casualties: 1,035,587"
LINKY

And you support it! You also support Israel who also murders Muslims.

I do care for Muslims. It is like the Crusades all over again.
Muslims had nothing to do with 911, that is all bunk. We should bring all troops back home and stop invading other countries. For all I know, ISIS was created by our government.

Sad thing is, you don't see the harm you cause by supporting the foreign policy of the U.S.A. You have been lied to. I suggest you go back and study 9-11.

musterion

Actually, I do care. There are consequences to actions we take.
Ever since 911 (false flag operation) the U.S. has been at war.
Iraq, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan...and look at how many people we murdered. "Total Iraqi & Afghan Civilian Casualties: 1,035,587"
LINKY

And you support it! You also support Israel who also murders Muslims.

I do care for Muslims. It is like the Crusades all over again.
Muslims had nothing to do with 911, that is all bunk. We should bring all troops back home and stop invading other countries. For all I know, ISIS was created by our government.

Sad thing is, you don't see the harm you cause by supporting the foreign policy of the U.S.A. You have been lied to. I suggest you go back and study 9-11.

Come on, make with the Z-word...