NEW: a Brilliant One State Solution for the Middle East

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:chuckle:

Entertaining, but one problem. If the entire Muddle East were Israel, wouldn't it become a lot more homo? :flamer:

Nazaroo

Yuk. I'd prefer war.

you know that the Middle East under Islam
is the largest Homoerotic S&M club in existance, right?

Its not like we're going to significantly increase the homo
by letting the Jews sell Playgirl there.

m12vpE45TQ4Mbdwtd_L5rsQ.jpg

To really clean the place up you're also going to have to shoot every camel.

Pet+love+10-14-11.jpg

In fact, I'm thinking the only way to increase the status of women
will be to get rid of the camels.

ic_7309584051e2c30665275e70e4f219a0.jpg

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
you know that the Middle East under Islam is the largest Homoerotic S&M club in existance, right?
At least they have laws against it. :)

Its not like we're going to significantly increase the homo by letting the Jews sell Playgirl there.
I reckon they should stick to what they're good at — defending their homeland no matter what — and work on getting rid of the homo. :up:

To really clean the place up you're also going to have to shoot every camel.
Whatever it takes. :)

Is camel good to eat?

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm surprised no one has proposed these border ideas before:

I'm willing to give this solution a try.

But will the Jews man up?

If you look up Caroline Glick - a one state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian problem, you will see that someone has already proposed this.

Though not quite with such large borders....

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
This pseudo-state of Israel was brought up by God to play the mother of harlots and of abominations. Earthly Jerusalem today is introducing sin back into the holy land. They are masters over kings, killers of saints and Prophets for no Prophet is killed outside Jerusalem. Jerusalem is fallen and needs to be replaced by the heavenly Jerusalem above - Jesus never would take a fornication, idolatrous and drunk harlot as his bride! Today's Jerusalem sold herself to the antiChrists and they play the whore with America! Beware

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This pseudo-state of Israel was brought up by God to play the mother of harlots and of abominations. Earthly Jerusalem today is introducing sin back into the holy land. They are masters over kings, killers of saints and Prophets for no Prophet is killed outside Jerusalem. Jerusalem is fallen and needs to be replaced by the heavenly Jerusalem above - Jesus never would take a fornication, idolatrous and drunk harlot as his bride! Today's Jerusalem sold herself to the antiChrists and they play the whore with America! Beware

:yawn:

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm not talking about it being erased. I'm talking about it never having been drawn.

:AMR:

Maybe it would be better if the US or Germany had never been drawn. :idunno:

I think you have to learn to deal with reality. :thumb:

shagster01

:AMR:

Maybe it would be better if the US or Germany had never been drawn. :idunno:

I think you have to learn to deal with reality. :thumb:

I deal with reality. And the reality is that trying to turn the entire middle east into a Jewish nation is asinine. I've learned that from history. Utopian ideas don't ever work. That is reality.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I deal with reality. And the reality is that trying to turn the entire middle east into a Jewish nation is asinine. I've learned that from history. Utopian ideas don't ever work. That is reality.

Moving the goalposts is a logical fallacy.