random thoughts on Election '16

republicanchick

American politics is strange.

We got a Ronald Reagan, a true conservative... then we got a liberal (Clinton)... then a "conservative" [sorta] (W), then a liberal Pres O (some say lib to the point of Communist...)

Well, if we got a Reagan once, we can get a Reagan again.

Remember, Reagan won 49 states!

Landslide!

OK, so some say the next GOP candidate should be a governor (like Reagan was). I agree. But that doesn't mean someone like Ted Cruz wouldn't be good... or Rubio.

I like Rick Santorum (read a bk he wrote..)

I like Scott Walker and Huckabee. Sarah Palin is interested in the job, but I don't think... well, you never know... I think the libs would just really, really hate if Palin got the nomination b/c then they couldn't say that the Rs are anti-woman... Of course, they can't say that anyway, but you know how they are... they say all kinds of garbage that isn't true... lie all the time, promote lies... get elected through lies... A libs whole life is a lie... all about lying with them ("If you like your plan..." "We targeted liberals too"... "I did not have sex with that woman"... "We have terrorism contained.."

Yikes... the number of lies makes the head swim...

This is why we need someone like Ted Cruz or Rubio or the others, people who tell the objective truth

Romney may not be a liar, may even be good for the country economically but he should not run again. I strongly feel that people rejected him (many) due to his Mormonism... Most mainstream Christian churches teach, & rightfully so, that Mrmonism is a cult.. The Catholic Church teaches that as wel...

I don't like Jeb Bush b/c he said just the opposite of what (another great candidate BTW) Ben Carson said. Carson said something to the effect that we should not reward law-breakers, those who cross our borders illegally, by giving them citizenship.

Imagine that! The libs want to reward lawlessness...(!) Whoa... shocker...

Carson (and non-rinos) are those who understand... [HELLLLLOOOOO all you libs out there]: THE LAW...

Remember that?

Oh, yeh, I remember... You threw that out the window b/c lies are easier...

++

+++

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
American politics is strange.

We got a Ronald Reagan, a true conservative... then we got a liberal (Clinton)... then a "conservative" [sorta] (W), then a liberal Pres O (some say lib to the point of Communist...)

Well, if we got a Reagan once, we can get a Reagan again.

Remember, Reagan won 49 states!

Landslide!

OK, so some say the next GOP candidate should be a governor (like Reagan was). I agree. But that doesn't mean someone like Ted Cruz wouldn't be good... or Rubio.

I like Rick Santorum (read a bk he wrote..)

I like Scott Walker and Huckabee. Sarah Palin is interested in the job, but I don't think... well, you never know... I think the libs would just really, really hate if Palin got the nomination b/c then they couldn't say that the Rs are anti-woman... Of course, they can't say that anyway, but you know how they are... they say all kinds of garbage that isn't true... lie all the time, promote lies... get elected through lies... A libs whole life is a lie... all about lying with them ("If you like your plan..." "We targeted liberals too"... "I did not have sex with that woman"... "We have terrorism contained.."

Yikes... the number of lies makes the head swim...

This is why we need someone like Ted Cruz or Rubio or the others, people who tell the objective truth

Romney may not be a liar, may even be good for the country economically but he should not run again. I strongly feel that people rejected him (many) due to his Mormonism... Most mainstream Christian churches teach, & rightfully so, that Mrmonism is a cult.. The Catholic Church teaches that as wel...

I don't like Jeb Bush b/c he said just the opposite of what (another great candidate BTW) Ben Carson said. Carson said something to the effect that we should not reward law-breakers, those who cross our borders illegally, by giving them citizenship.

Imagine that! The libs want to reward lawlessness...(!) Whoa... shocker...

Carson (and non-rinos) are those who understand... [HELLLLLOOOOO all you libs out there]: THE LAW...

Remember that?

Oh, yeh, I remember... You threw that out the window b/c lies are easier...

++

+++

please don't vote. please ?

Daniel1611

Reagan created new government agencies, increased spending, raised the federal budget deficit and national debt, supported an interventionist foreign policy, and had an utter disregard for the constitution. It's amazing how efficiently Republicans can white wash history.

republicanchick

Reagan created new government agencies, increased spending, raised the federal budget deficit and national debt, supported an interventionist foreign policy, and had an utter disregard for the constitution. It's amazing how efficiently Republicans can white wash history.

what a total lie

but then lying is what libs do

so we are (ho hum) not surprised

not only do they lie but they point the finger @ Rs for doing what they do in massive spades...

raise the Debt?

Pres O has almost DOUBLED the Debt... !!!

he has spent more $$ than ALL the presidents of the US COMBINED...

Stupid... the things libs say

Please, America... Wake up and smell the coffee... Libs are rotten people who can't stand the truth and couldn't care less about YOU

Generally speaking, they hate We the people...

they love We the government... they love taking your stuff, taking your rights, enslaving you to the government...

Did it work in the USSR?

Did it work in China?

Does it work in Cuba... Do some research on civil rights in those countries...

++

Daniel1611

Tear Down This Myth by Will Bunch. Recommended reading on the enigma of Ronald Reagan. Very well written and sourced.

http://http://www.amazon.com/Tear-Down-This-Myth-Right-Wing/dp/1416597638

Christian Liberty

Yep.

Rand Paul is the only decent candidate. Not perfect, but good.

republicanchick

He literally takes the GOP view on every single issue. I don't like the left/right spectrum.

who does? me?

sometimes truth really is black or white

sometimes things really are simple

sometimes truth is so easy a child... Oh, wait... children are open to the truth. It is adults who stumble on it...

or as some priest once said Be open minded, but not so open minded your brain falls out____

republicanchick

more random thoughts:

forget the economy. We need someone who will stand up to the terrorists. Otherwise, we will all fall to the terrorists...

they are coming

heck, some have already arrived

But then, it is the economy as well b/c Pres O has nearly doubled the Debt... lowered median income something like from 55,000 to 52,000

etc... etc... etc...

++++

republicanchick

or it could be that the GOP view is just the objectively speaking right one

again: sometimes there really is just a black or white answer to any given problem...

but some people think the more complicated and convoluted something is, the closer to truth it is...

just b/c it's complicated...

and on the other hand, something is not worthy of consideration b/c it is too simple, too easy to u/stand..

hmm

Christian Liberty

If the correct positions are taken by pragmatism, than nobody is going to be perfectly pragmatic every single time, doubly so when trying to appeal to widely varying members of the populace at the same time.

On the other hand, if you are following an ideology, the GOP isn't nearly ideologically consistent to be correct every time according to EVERY ideology.

You just lack critical thinking skills.

republicanchick

If the correct positions are taken by pragmatism, than nobody is going to be perfectly pragmatic every single time, doubly so when trying to appeal to widely varying members of the populace at the same time.

On the other hand, if you are following an ideology, the GOP isn't nearly ideologically consistent to be correct every time according to EVERY ideology.

You just lack critical thinking skills.

I have no idea what you are trying to say... You probably don't either

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
more random thoughts:

forget the economy. We need someone who will stand up to the terrorists. Otherwise, we will all fall to the terrorists...

they are coming

heck, some have already arrived

But then, it is the economy as well b/c Pres O has nearly doubled the Debt... lowered median income something like from 55,000 to 52,000

etc... etc... etc...

++++

yes. fear and terror. more government protection. more control. more surveillence. fear. fear. terror. terrorism. safety. protection. they are here. they are coming. look out your window. they are among us ! ! we need reagan ! ! oh, ronnie where for art thou ! ! terror ! - republicans - fear - republicans - war - republicans - debt - debt - debt- collapse - republicans - :duh:

republicanchick

yes. fear and terror. more government protection. more control. more surveillence. fear. fear. terror. terrorism. safety. protection. they are here. they are coming. look out your window. they are among us ! ! we need reagan ! ! oh, ronnie where for art thou ! ! terror ! - republicans - fear - republicans - war - republicans - debt - debt - debt- collapse - republicans - :duh:

sorry to see you failed the IQ test...

++:)