New Republicans won't back Boehner or McConnell

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You know it is important when Barbie and the left start in. And he has to do it. Or the RINOs will lose out.

Boehner opposed.

Call your Congressman. Have your neighbors do it too. Send that chain email to do it. Tell that Congressman if he likes his job representing you, then he will represent you and remove the speaker when the newcomers are sworn in.

rexlunae

You know it is important when Barbie and the left start in. And he has to do it. Or the RINOs will lose out.

Boehner opposed.

Call your Congressman. Have your neighbors do it too. Send that chain email to do it. Tell that Congressman if he likes his job representing you, then he will represent you and remove the speaker when the newcomers are sworn in.

They'll still get elected, just you watch. Boehner has been serving as the official party whipping boy for four years now. McConnell is on his way there fast.

Also, the poll cited is a bit suspicious. It seems to be saying that only 16% support both men. That doesn't say anything about how many support either of them individually. It just says that the overlap is small.

rexlunae

Rand Paul for Senate Majority Leader and Walter B. Jones as Speaker of the House.

I'm pretty sure Rand Paul has no interest in joining the Senate leadership. Plus, he's already got an alliance with McConnell, so he's going to back McConnell, at least right now.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
They'll still get elected, just you watch.

I don't doubt the wickedness of the left and your gay heathen allies. This is why I am telling them to blow up the phone lines with their congressman.

Lexington'96

I'm pretty sure Rand Paul has no interest in joining the Senate leadership. Plus, he's already got an alliance with McConnell, so he's going to back McConnell, at least right now.

I know that he wouldn't do it, I'm just saying he's my ideal choice.

Would Jones be better than Massie in your view? Or just more likely?

Massie is better than Jones. It's just that Jones is way more experienced and that makes him more likely to be chosen. Of course, the GOP leadership would never allow him to do that.

Christian Liberty

Massie is better than Jones. It's just that Jones is way more experienced and that makes him more likely to be chosen. Of course, the GOP leadership would never allow him to do that.

OK fair point. Jones said he thinks Johnson is in Hell for the Vietnam War and that Bush is going to Hell for the Iraq War. I don't need to know anything more than that, he's awesome:p

Morpheus

Awwwwwwe.......poooor babies. I imagine that you all will need your bottles when you're crying yourselves to sleep tonight. Just not Jack Daniels since that might remind you of McConnell.

It does seem ironic when Boehner gets mocked for crying. It appears to be a Republican prerequisite.

Granite

Hall of Fame
If the fringe wants to try to hijack the GOP (again) I'm all for it. Makes for great entertainment.

republicanchick

OK fair point. Jones said he thinks Johnson is in Hell for the Vietnam War and that Bush is going to Hell for the Iraq War. I don't need to know anything more than that, he's awesome:p

how is it awesome whne one proclaims someone in Hell, namely one who is merely human?

that is far from awesome. It is arrogant, prideful and IGNORANT and stupid

Bush did his best after 911 and he did not do badly. Criticize him over making the gov bigger, but he was not wrong w/ Iraq

Morpheus

Awwwwwwe.......poooor babies. I imagine that you all will need your bottles when you're crying yourselves to sleep tonight. Just not Jack Daniels since that might remind you of McConnell.

It does seem ironic when Boehner gets mocked for crying. It appears to be a Republican prerequisite.

I thought McConnell was from Kentucky? JD is Tennessee.

Apologies...I stopped being a drunk 33 years ago so my references to such suffer. I should have said simply "bourbon". I know that is a relief for some here who order their Jack in I.V. form. You can tell by their late-night posts.

Let nobody say that I can't take correction when I'm (no matter how rarely) wrong.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
I don't doubt the wickedness of the left and your gay heathen allies. This is why I am telling them to blow up the phone lines with their congressman.
There is no reason to believe that the conservative ranks in America doesn't have its fair share of gays - albeit they know enough to keep their sexual orientation to themselves.

Boehner and McConnell were re-elected despite the best efforts of the extreme Right - perhaps with substantial GOP majorities in both the House and the Senate, the Tea Party will no longer "be the tail that wags the dog!"