Man tries to Run Down Police; They Shoot, and Kill Him

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
I found this interesting News Story; for this side of the Site.

Any opinions on this subject are welcome.

http://news.yahoo.com/man-tries-run-down-police-shoot-kill-him-000453476.html

From the News Article;

"Police Superintendent Michael Chitwood said the officers feared the man would kill them and they "did what they had to do." He said five officers fired at the man and no officers were injured.

Police had secured an arrest warrant for the man after he threatened to kill police and FBI agents in the online video, Chitwood said. The man's death comes a little more than a week after a man who made similar threats shot two New York Police Department officers dead in their patrol car and then killed himself in a subway station."

=M=

:singer:

GFR7

I think this is turning into a war. It's obvious he attacked them so it's not surprising that they acted as they did.

bybee

I found this interesting News Story; for this side of the Site.

Any opinions on this subject are welcome.

http://news.yahoo.com/man-tries-run-down-police-shoot-kill-him-000453476.html

From the News Article;

"Police Superintendent Michael Chitwood said the officers feared the man would kill them and they "did what they had to do." He said five officers fired at the man and no officers were injured.

Police had secured an arrest warrant for the man after he threatened to kill police and FBI agents in the online video, Chitwood said. The man's death comes a little more than a week after a man who made similar threats shot two New York Police Department officers dead in their patrol car and then killed himself in a subway station."

=M=

:singer:

What would you do if someone tried to run you down with a vehicle?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The extreme right hopes for a race war, but it would be devastating to every American.

A more sensible solution would be to back down, and avoid escalation. There will continue to be violence from racists on both sides, and they will try to put a racial spin on any violence.

Meantime decent police and their families will fear exactly what decent citizens and their families fear.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
I'm just trying to Deliver the News, with No Biases.

: )

So, for an opinion; Yes, I think the Cops had a Right to shoot the Driver based on the Report, but I wasn't there so I have no Idea how it Really Happened.

Therefore, I have no Opinion beyond: A Man trying to Kill Police, was Shot by the Police.

A Car is a Weapon.

I don't think this was a Race Issue.
I don't think any of this "Police Killing Men" is actually a "Race Issue", but I think the Press and Protestors have made it into a "Black Vs. Police" Issue, when really it's a "Man Vs. Police" Issue.

Given the Police Steal from Men and Murder Men, regardless of Race; on a Daily Basis.

Men and Women, are killed by the Police everyday, and the Police Escape Justice.

=M=

In this Article of News, However; I don't think they Revealed the Actual Identity of the Driver.

==================================

MUSIC!!!

If I had a Heart - Fever Ray ('Vikings' Series - a Poor Rendition of History; but still Entertaining)

As you can See; It's Really just a "Man Vs. Man" Issue.

All Men are Equal; Police are No Better than Any Other Man.

Last edited:

resodko

BANNED
Banned
The extreme right hopes for a race war, but it would be devastating to every American.

A more sensible solution would be to back down, and avoid escalation. There will continue to be violence from racists on both sides, and they will try to put a racial spin on any violence.

Meantime decent police and their families will fear exactly what decent citizens and their families fear.

i don't see anything in the op about race :idunno: