Politics is NOT "ungodly"

republicanchick

If no one ever got involved with the political system (legislators, etc) the world would be (hard to believe) 10 times worse than it is

Think what things would be like if no one ever protested against Roe v Wade b/c they didn't want to "get involved with politics"

Get real all you fake Christians

+

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
how utterly ironic

YOU don't KNOW me

dumb

Everyone knows you via your usage of multiple ID's and less than brilliant posting style. Oh and then there is that "as long as they are a Catholic or Republican, I will defend them" thing as well.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It is not ungodly to you because you don't know what Jesus teaches.

What are you going to tell God when He asks you the following on your judgment day mes?

"Why were you not politically active, as I ordained civil government to legislate righteously as seen through my eyes and yet you did nothing to stop the evil that has taken over your country."

drbrumley

What are you going to tell God when He asks you the following on your judgment day mes?

"Why were you not politically active, as I ordained civil government to legislate righteously as seen through my eyes and yet you did nothing to stop the evil that has taken over your country."

Modern political theory is dominated by a myth, the myth of the necessity of the state.

Seems you have some answering to do as well AcW

meshak

BANNED
Banned

He will not ask anyone political questions, on the contrary, you will be asked why were you busy minding the world's bunisness when you are supposed to be working for God's kingdom.

You need to know basics of Christianity, dude.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jews were expecting Jesus to be the king of this world too. You are still the same kind of mindset.

When are you going to learn?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

He will not ask anyone political questions, on the contrary, you will be asked why were you busy minding the world's bunisness when you are supposed to be working for God's kingdom.

Being that the world is a kingdom that God created and He wants us to rule it righrteously (as seen in Holy Scripture), I think that you best find a new church that shares all of His Word, not just some.

You need to know basics of Christianity, dude.

Letting evil behavior prosper isn't one of them mes.

republicanchick

I know much about you by what kind of church you are affiliating with and you are very much political Christian which Jesus does not advocate.

You can run but you cannot hide.

that is totally laughable (ridiculous). Nobody knows Catholicism who has not practiced it. And even those who claim to "have known what it's like to be Catholic" and yet have left, obviously missed something or they would NOT have left

(or maybe thye just didn't want Jesus anymore.. or (and/or) didn't see the importance of being in HIS Church)

+

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Luke 20:25King James Version (KJV)

25 And he said unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar's, and unto God the things which be God's.

republicanchick

Luke 20:25King James Version (KJV)

25 And he said unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar's, and unto God the things which be God's.

yeh, that's a good one.

of course unborn babies don't belong to Ceaser or to any human either. They belong to God... too bad we are not that Christian a nation. :sigh:

But even if one does not believe in God... one cannot look at all the gore and blood of an aborted child and agree to such a thing... without showing himself to be evil incarnate

+