Borat entraps Rudy

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Warning: he wasn't just "tucking in his shirt." Cohen burst in before things went too far.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug27vNEx48s

This was kind of a cruel prank on a guy barely more aware than Donald Trump, who actually believed Rudy's explanation for everything.

Trump's lawyer steps into honey trap

In the election homestretch, Rudy Giuliani has been desperately seeking attention for claims of corruption he's flogging against Joe Biden and his son Hunter. That got more challenging when it came out Wednesday that Giuliani planted seeds of self-distraction months ago.

Giuliani, President Donald Trump's personal lawyer, was caught on video
getting comfortable on a hotel bed and placing his hand down his pants after flirting with a young foreign television journalist who turned out to be an actress in British comic Sacha Baron Cohen’s new mockumentary. Giuliani later protested he was just tucking in his shirt at the time. In a sequel to his 2006 "Borat" film, Cohen reprised his role pranking famous people to say and do embarrassing things while pretending to be a reporter from Kazakhstan.

Giuliani went to the hotel room, which was outfitted with hidden cameras, at the invitation of the woman, who was introduced by Borat. Giuliani was told he would be interviewed about the Trump administration’s coronavirus response, and the meeting in the swanky Manhattan hotel started out that way. Off that topic, the interviewer said she was nervous. Giuliani said he'd help her "relax," then sipped a scotch and asked for her phone number and address.

If you want a full play-by-play of what happened next, see these accounts by
NBC News, The Daily Beast and The Guardian. Anyway, after a few seconds, Borat/Cohen burst into the room, shouting, "She’s 15. She’s too old for you." (The woman wasn't previously described to Giuliani as underage. The actress, Maria Bakalova, is 24. Giuliani is 76.) "Borat Subsequent Moviefilm" debuts Friday on Amazon Prime.

Nearly six hours after the stories appeared, Giuliani
tweeted that it wasn't what it looked like.
https://www.newsday.com/long-island/...sia-1.50043900

It looks like exactly what Donald doesn't want to remind voters about, just before the election. I've got Amazon Prime, but I think maybe I'll sit this one out. :rotfl:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Warning: he wasn't just "tucking in his shirt." Cohen burst in before things went too far.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug27vNEx48s

This was kind of a cruel prank on a guy barely more aware than Donald Trump, who actually believed Rudy's explanation for everything.

Trump's lawyer steps into honey trap

In the election homestretch, Rudy Giuliani has been desperately seeking attention for claims of corruption he's flogging against Joe Biden and his son Hunter. That got more challenging when it came out Wednesday that Giuliani planted seeds of self-distraction months ago.

Giuliani, President Donald Trump's personal lawyer, was caught on video
getting comfortable on a hotel bed and placing his hand down his pants after flirting with a young foreign television journalist who turned out to be an actress in British comic Sacha Baron Cohen’s new mockumentary. Giuliani later protested he was just tucking in his shirt at the time. In a sequel to his 2006 "Borat" film, Cohen reprised his role pranking famous people to say and do embarrassing things while pretending to be a reporter from Kazakhstan.

Giuliani went to the hotel room, which was outfitted with hidden cameras, at the invitation of the woman, who was introduced by Borat. Giuliani was told he would be interviewed about the Trump administration’s coronavirus response, and the meeting in the swanky Manhattan hotel started out that way. Off that topic, the interviewer said she was nervous. Giuliani said he'd help her "relax," then sipped a scotch and asked for her phone number and address.

If you want a full play-by-play of what happened next, see these accounts by
NBC News, The Daily Beast and The Guardian. Anyway, after a few seconds, Borat/Cohen burst into the room, shouting, "She’s 15. She’s too old for you." (The woman wasn't previously described to Giuliani as underage. The actress, Maria Bakalova, is 24. Giuliani is 76.) "Borat Subsequent Moviefilm" debuts Friday on Amazon Prime.

Nearly six hours after the stories appeared, Giuliani
tweeted that it wasn't what it looked like.
https://www.newsday.com/long-island/...sia-1.50043900

It looks like exactly what Donald doesn't want to remind voters about, just before the election. I've got Amazon Prime, but I think maybe I'll sit this one out. :rotfl:

So, you've seen it? Does he remove his pants and expose his penis, like Jeffrey Toobin? 'Cause that would be hilarious.

So far all I've seen is the still of his hand under his waistband.

I suppose it's just another reminder of how easy it is to tempt older men with the sin of a willing young woman.

Or, in some cases, not willing

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
:crackup:

What's even funnier, is Trump actually believes Rudy's excuse. A would-be dictator can take anything but ridicule. And now he's a laughingstock. Not what he was expecting for an October surprise.

Lon

Bad taste. Disreputable and unworthy of TOL. While I'm an adult, I don't appreciate this kind of humor nor entrapment and evil. God isn't tempted nor does He tempt anyone. Any Christian posting such tripe is on notice for a spiritual reprimand:

Psalm 141:4 Do not let my heart be drawn to what is evil so that I take part in wicked deeds along with those who are evildoers; do not let me eat their delicacies.

Psalm 5:4 O God, you take no pleasure in wickedness; you cannot tolerate the sins of the wicked.

Ephesians 5:6 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things the wrath of God is coming on the sons of disobedience. 7 Therefore do not be partakers with them. 8 For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light

Ezekiel 18:23 Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Lord GOD. Wouldn’t I prefer that he turn from his ways and live?24But if a righteous man turns from his righteousness and practices iniquity, committing the same abominations as the wicked, will he live? None of the righteous acts he did will be remembered. Because of the unfaithfulness and sin he has committed, he will die.

Very simple: Doesn't matter if you are Democrat or Republican; Don't take part with wickedness and don't delight in their evil, no matter how much you hate the other guy. Learn to hate what God hates and act in holiness. This is not the time of election to partake in sinful antics against 'the other party.'

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
:crackup:

What's even funnier, is Trump actually believes Rudy's excuse. A would-be dictator can take anything but ridicule. And now he's a laughingstock. Not what he was expecting for an October surprise.

Trump's tweet, before it was yanked, was pricelesss... :chuckle:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
tenor.gif

Lon

Psalm 141:4 Do not let my heart be drawn to what is evil so that I take part in wicked deeds along with those who are evildoers; do not let me eat their delicacies.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
1 Samuel 24:13 As the proverb of the ancients says, ‘Out of the wicked comes forth wickedness’; but my hand shall not be against you.

Lon

1 Samuel 24:13 As the proverb of the ancients says, ‘Out of the wicked comes forth wickedness’; but my hand shall not be against you.
Thus David said he would not participate in it. Take his heed and warning. Holiness does not delight in evil. Keep yourself pure: Psalm 141:4 Do not let my heart be drawn to what is evil so that I take part in wicked deeds along with those who are evildoers; do not let me eat their delicacies.

Lon

:chuckle: I don't think you helped yourself there...

Screen-Shot-2020-10-23-at-1-41-29-PM.png

It is yet a sin to cause another to sin. It doesn't matter if it is in the other's poor behavior, baiting it is wicked. In sports, often the "Christian" is targeted who loves his spouse or is a virgin, and caused to fall by supposed 'friends' (scripture calls it wolves in sheep clothing). Wolves with wolves? No better and we should never take part in sin with ANY form of glee, especially over something as meaningless as political posturing where all are under the curse and all in need of grace. This is and was shameful with evil and wicked intent. Evil for evil, is merely a propagation of more evil. Holiness has to say "no further" and "no" I will not be a part or party to wickedness. Put a molestor in place, for 'humorous' entrapment and it immediately loses any semblance of 'humor' and would be seen as wicked (because entrapment always is, even if/when such is a necessary evil that saves lives). We should never take a perverse pleasure in such things. It shows what is in our hearts.