Another reason

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

I saw this. :)

Joe Biden has character and genuine empathy. He's the reassurance that there's still someone good and decent left to govern the country and people are looking for that, and needing that. And he knows policy and can talk policy, he understands the importance of the office and the importance of delegating and appointing good and capable people. He can repair our relationship with the countries of the world. It's looking more and more like he's not only going to win, but win decisively. I can't wait.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
And he's backing Trump, who paid his girlfriend to kill their unborn child. And Biden wouldn't. Biden wouldn't have a girl friend on the side, and certainly wouldn't pay her off to kill his child.

How anyone can call Trump "pro-life" when he killed his own child, is beyond me.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Well, technically, Trump only paid his girlfriend to kill his unborn child. He's still despicable.

The Dallas Morning News said it obtained text messages between the president and the woman, who wrote on May 3 of that year: “Donny, you’ve been parading your pro-life stance all over the place but you had no issue asking me to abort our unborn child when you thought it would be bad for you.”
In a hastily held press conference at Mar-A-Lago, where Mr. Trump was vacationing, he said, “I’ve never written the tweets, first of all. That’s fake news. Staff does them. I read them and there are many changes I would make. I told staff don’t write any more without checking with me first, as to what I really want to say, which is I’m pro-life but, yeah, some times things happen, even though not as often as DEMS think they happen. What happened with the woman — and I treated her very well — was she threatened to kill herself unless she had the abortion. I think she was unstable, probably was. I mean I don’t know for sure, but probably, and while I’ve always, always been against the taking of a life, I made the decision to give her the money because I was afraid she’d do herself in. Some women do. In fact I gave her way more than she needed, so she could relax and vacation or do whatever she wanted after the procedure. Was the baby mine? She says so. I doubt it but I decided not to contest it. That’s what kind of person I am.

I’m always nice to women. A gentleman, really. I’m very proud of myself for that.”

https://friedmanoftheplains.com/donald-trump-admits-to-paying-for-abortion-1c4ae9832770

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Indications are that a Biden administration will be reaching out to republicans in an attempt to clean up the mess and to bring the country back together. That would be classic Joe Biden. And we really, really need that now.