In less than 10 words, what is the #1 reason you are left-wing or right-wing?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The #1 reason why I am right-wing is because...

​​​​​​I am not a thief.

Seems unlikely that's really the reason. Donald Trump is right-wing and he is a thief. He had to shut down a fake charity he ran.and pay a huge fine, because he was stealing from it.

President Pays Gigantic Fine for Stealing From Charity
What’s your favorite act of misusing and/or stealing funds from a charity in this list of violations to which the president of the United States of America, Donald Trump, just
admitted in the course of paying $2 million in court-ordered damages to resolve a lawsuit filed against him by the New York attorney general’s office?
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/12/trump-pays-2-million-fine-for-stealing-from-charity.html

Perhaps you're right-wing because you believe that being right-wing requires you to not steal. But that's an error.

I adhere to neither label, because although I support the first amendment, I oppose abortion and favor the 2nd Amendment to a degree that many leftists would not accept.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The only options are left wing and right wing? There is no space in the middle?

“I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth."​

chair

“I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth."​

Um, this may be hard for you to understand, but you are not a god. Not the Christian one/s, nor any other.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
This thread was actually an experiment. Over the years I have found that leftists avoid this question like the plague. They never answer it. Sure enough, not a single leftist on this forum answered it. The only conclusion I can draw as to why is because leftists are embarrassed and ashamed to tell people what they REALLY believe.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
This thread was actually an experiment. Over the years I have found that leftists avoid this question like the plague. They never answer it. Sure enough, not a single leftist on this forum answered it. The only conclusion I can draw as to why is because leftists are embarrassed and ashamed to tell people what they REALLY believe.

Maybe another conclusion you might draw is that not everyone to the left of center is a leftist. Not everyone to the right of center is a right-winger either. That's why your question is flawed (it's also manipulative, and the last time you did this it kinda backfired on you).

I still think your answer is interesting. Surprising that your number one reason wasn't abortion.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
“I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth."

Um, this may be hard for you to understand, but you are not a god. Not the Christian one/s, nor any other.

I don't see how any Christian could be so deluded as to imagine that meant one's political opinions. Jesus made it very clear that His government was no of this world, and that we should leave what is Caesar's to Caesar.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The #1 reason why I am right-wing is because...

I despise sexual perversion and abortion.