Thank you Donald Trump for caring about this countries health

exminister

What is so hard about wearing a mask? The greatest generation sacrificed their lives and welfares and yet the Trump supporters think wearing a mask, by his command, is infringing on their freedom. He does not care. He just sees it as a way to continue to divide this country so he can control us.

https://thevintagent.com/2020/09/08/sturgis-2020-12-2-billion-health-cost/

Where's that fantastic and inexpensive health care plan he has promised since before he was elected and repeated multiple times saying the plan was coming out in a 2 weeks? I guess his plan is killing off baby boomers and his herd mentality crowd are fine with it.

Arthur Brain

What is so hard about wearing a mask? The greatest generation sacrificed their lives and welfares and yet the Trump supporters think wearing a mask, by his command, is infringing on their freedom. He does not care. He just sees it as a way to continue to divide this country so he can control us.

Where's that fantastic and inexpensive health care plan he has promised since before he was elected and repeated multiple times saying the plan was coming out in a 2 weeks? I guess his plan is killing off baby boomers and his herd mentality crowd are fine with it.

Nothing, it's a minor inconvenience at worst and where it comes to Trump's pledges then he never really meant any of them anyway.

Truth7t7

The Trump plan is coming soon, ole turncoat traitor John McCain voted no have you forgotten. Pretty soon the US Supreme Court will rule Obama Care unconstitutional, then a new plan. :up:
​​​​​

exminister

The Trump plan is coming soon, ole turncoat traitor John McCain voted no have you forgotten. Pretty soon the US Supreme Court will rule Obama Care unconstitutional, then a new plan. :up:
​​​​​

Trump said years ago he had a plan and repeated a number of times we would know in 2 weeks. Time passed and nothing was presented. The plan is only to take away not bring anything new. I am sure you already know this. No healthcare for America period.

exminister

His plan was to lie to us about how serious it is. To prevent panic, he says. I don't know whether is worse that he lied to us, or that he actually expects us to believe his excuse.

I am amazed how willing trump supports swallow everything he says. No questions asked. But how odd it was watching his last rally where he was saying covid affects almost nobody while people behind him were wearing masks. They believe and yet they don't believe. We are watching first hand what a Cult Of Personality is. Tragic days in this great country.

It is easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they are fooled. They are in for a penny, in for a pound.

I hope soon Democracy and Decency and Integrity can be restored.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
uXq1Slb.png

Jerry Shugart

Do you think Americans should be put in prison for not wearing masks?

Truth7t7

I hope soon Democracy and Decency and Integrity can be restored.
Democracy and Decency is being restored :up:

A soon to be democratically nominated and confirmed 6/3 majority US conservative Supreme Court will restore decency in reversing Roe v Wade (Abortion) and Obergefell V. Hodges (Same Sex Marriage)

Decency will be restored in a soon ruling against mandating homosexuality be taught in Americas K-8 public schools as a normal and accepted life style.

Democracy and Decency in action!