President Donald J. Trump, Is Pro-Life

Truth7t7

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP RELEASES LETTER TO PRO-LIFE LEADERS

September 03, 2020

As Joe Biden caves to the radical pro-abortion left and works to implement nationwide, taxpayer-funded abortion until birth, President Trump has stood strong in his pro-life commitments. President Trump is the most pro-life president in American history, and with four more years in the White House he will continue to transform the federal judiciary by appointing judges who recognize the sanctity of life and finally defeat the Democrat-backed abortion industry.

Today in North Carolina, Vice President Mike Pence met with pro-life leaders at the Susan B. Anthony List while Eric Trump led an Evangelicals for Trump event, demonstrating the Trump Administration's strong pro-life convictions. In a letter to leaders in the pro-life movement, President Trump reiterated his commitment to defend the unborn:

"As I seek re-election this November, I need your help in contrasting my bold pro-life leadership with Joe Biden’s abortion extremism. The Democratic Party unequivocally supports abortion on-demand, up until the moment of birth, and even infanticide -- leaving babies to die after failed abortions. Joe Biden’s embrace of this extreme position is most evidenced by his support for taxpayer funding of abortion on-demand. Forcing taxpayers to pay for abortions is an abhorrent position that must be defeated at the ballot box. Joe Biden has doubled down on these positions with his selection of abortion extremist Kamala Harris as his running mate. With your help, I will win re-election, ensuring we have another four years to fight in the trenches for unborn children and their mothers."

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Odd for a supposed pro-life person to pay his girlfriend to kill his unborn child.

Washington—President Donald Trump asked a woman with whom he was having an extramarital affair in May of 2012, to get an abortion when he thought she might be pregnant, a newspaper reported Tuesday.

The Dallas Morning News said it obtained text messages between the president and the woman, who wrote on May 3 of that year: “Donny, you’ve been parading your pro-life stance all over the place but you had no issue asking me to abort our unborn child when you thought it would be bad for you.”

The president allegedly wrote back, “While I don’t think it’s mine, I really don’t. I can’t prove it, but I bet you’ve had a lot of sex. Anyway, I’ll send you a thou to get rid of it.”

In 2012, Donald Trump, not yet president, was married to Melania Trump and their son, Barron, was six.
"I told staff don’t write any more without checking with me first, as to what I really want to say, which is I’m pro-life but, yeah, some times things happen, even though not as often as DEMS think they happen. What happened with the woman — and I treated her very well — was she threatened to kill herself unless she had the abortion. I think she was unstable, probably was. I mean I don’t know for sure, but probably, and while I’ve always, always been against the taking of a life, I made the decision to give her the money because I was afraid she’d do herself in. Some women do. In fact I gave her way more than she needed, so she could relax and vacation or do whatever she wanted after the procedure...That’s what kind of person I am."

https://friedmanoftheplains.com/donald-trump-admits-to-paying-for-abortion-1c4ae9832770

That's the kind of person he is; paying a woman to kill his unborn child. And he's your guy.

eider

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP RELEASES LETTER TO PRO-LIFE LEADERS

September 03, 2020

As Joe Biden caves to the radical pro-abortion left and works to implement nationwide, taxpayer-funded abortion until birth, President Trump has stood strong in his pro-life commitments. President Trump is the most pro-life president in American history, and with four more years in the White House he will continue to transform the federal judiciary by appointing judges who recognize the sanctity of life and finally defeat the Democrat-backed abortion industry.

Today in North Carolina, Vice President Mike Pence met with pro-life leaders at the Susan B. Anthony List while Eric Trump led an Evangelicals for Trump event, demonstrating the Trump Administration's strong pro-life convictions. In a letter to leaders in the pro-life movement, President Trump reiterated his commitment to defend the unborn:

"As I seek re-election this November, I need your help in contrasting my bold pro-life leadership with Joe Biden’s abortion extremism. The Democratic Party unequivocally supports abortion on-demand, up until the moment of birth, and even infanticide -- leaving babies to die after failed abortions. Joe Biden’s embrace of this extreme position is most evidenced by his support for taxpayer funding of abortion on-demand. Forcing taxpayers to pay for abortions is an abhorrent position that must be defeated at the ballot box. Joe Biden has doubled down on these positions with his selection of abortion extremist Kamala Harris as his running mate. With your help, I will win re-election, ensuring we have another four years to fight in the trenches for unborn children and their mothers."

I thought that Presidents did not promote new Supreme Court judges in an election year?

Is that right?

eider

That's the kind of person he is; paying a woman to kill his unborn child. And he's your guy.

Wow! That's the very worst ......
Is that really true?
Dreadful.

I did wonder how, after a four-year Presidency, no changes have been made, and he does seem to have many LGBT friends which is good of course, imo.

If he is returned to power we'll get to see the real leader, I think.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Wow! That's the very worst ......
Is that really true?
Dreadful.

Yep. He admitted it. And he wants us to admire him for doing it. He says he did it to prevent the woman from killing herself, although she never said anything like that. Sure.he did.

eider

No, of course not. You haven't been here long enough eider to understand that barbie is a liar. .......................

I joined six months after you.....
I rather think that you are the liar.
You're certainly the forum troll and snitch.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
In Trump's own admission that he paid a woman to kill his unborn child:

Washington—President Donald Trump asked a woman with whom he was having an extramarital affair in May of 2012, to get an abortion when he thought she might be pregnant, a newspaper reported Tuesday.

The Dallas Morning News said it obtained text messages between the president and the woman, who wrote on May 3 of that year: “Donny, you’ve been parading your pro-life stance all over the place but you had no issue asking me to abort our unborn child when you thought it would be bad for you.”

The president allegedly wrote back, “While I don’t think it’s mine, I really don’t. I can’t prove it, but I bet you’ve had a lot of sex. Anyway, I’ll send you a thou to get rid of it.”

In 2012, Donald Trump, not yet president, was married to Melania Trump and their son, Barron, was six.
"I told staff don’t write any more without checking with me first, as to what I really want to say, which is I’m pro-life but, yeah, some times things happen, even though not as often as DEMS think they happen. What happened with the woman — and I treated her very well — was she threatened to kill herself unless she had the abortion. I think she was unstable, probably was. I mean I don’t know for sure, but probably, and while I’ve always, always been against the taking of a life, I made the decision to give her the money because I was afraid she’d do herself in. Some women do. In fact I gave her way more than she needed, so she could relax and vacation or do whatever she wanted after the procedure...That’s what kind of person I am."

https://friedmanoftheplains.com/dona...n-1c4ae9832770

Sure doesn't seem like a "pro-life" kinda guy, does he?