Is Trump the antichrist?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
And all this time I thought the antichrist was Arthur Brain. :bang:

eider

Hmmm so I am for them and yet do not know who they are???? Typical trumper logic! NONE!

Hi.... :)
So you've been dished out with the number of starving kids around the world, or the mistreatment of people in other countries, ...... yes?
That member is a total hypocrite because he does not clearly support free medical aid, best education, decent food availability and quality welfare for all American children to adulthood, or he's never written that down at any rate.

He has these 'look over there!' buttons which he presses in order to win a debate/discussion that he cannot answer on his doorstep. .

No real moral fibre there, I suspect.

Facts About Child Hunger in America | Feeding America

www.feedingamerica.org › hunger-in-america › child-h...
1 in 7 children in America worry about their next meal. ... When they're hungry, children are more likely to be hospitalized and they face higher risks of health ...
Facts About Hunger and Poverty in America | Feeding America

www.feedingamerica.org › hunger-in-america › facts
Before the coronavirus pandemic, more than 35 million people struggled with hunger in the United States, including more than 10 million children. A household ...
6 startling facts about child hunger in the U.S. -- and how you ...

mashable.com › 2016/07/14 › child-hunger-united-states
14 Jul 2016 - 1. 16 million American kids struggle with hunger each year. · 2. 62% of teachers say children in their classrooms are coming to school hungry. · 3.