Countdown To President Trump Re-election

Jerry Shugart

Can't really argue with that considering how much support Trump gets from the far religious right. Unfortunately.

Who are going to support if not Trump? Or perhaps you think that they should support Biden and the Democrats who do every thing in their power to support abortion on demand and tax-payer funded abortions?

The Democrats are the party of the Marxists who have no God and are today's Ammonites who offered child sacrifices to Moloch.

Arthur Brain

Who are going to support if not Trump? Or perhaps you think that they should support Biden and the Democrats who do every thing in their power to support abortion on demand and tax-payer funded abortions?

The Democrats are the party of the Marxists who have no God and are today's Ammonites who offered child sacrifices to Moloch.

I live in the UK so I'm not going to be supporting either essentially. Your rants about abortion are redundant considering...

Jerry Shugart

I live in the UK so I'm not going to be supporting either essentially. Your rants about abortion are redundant considering...

In case you don't know it you are trying your best to support the candidacy of Biden. You seem to stay in a constant state of confusion. And my so-called rants are about the killing of the unborn, something of which you evidently approve, seeing that you support the party of abortion.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Of course he doesn't, he never did. It was only when the numbers went up that he was forced into a state of "non denial" and declaring a national emergency. It's bewildering how anybody can take this clown even remotely seriously, especially after his own admissions of deliberately downplaying the virus and wanting to do so.

:freak:

Unholy offers one of the reasons Trump resonates with evangelicals, it's because he's more like a televangelist than a politician, and if you've ever watched a televangelist, that's a disturbingly good point. Trumpers see him as their God-ordained political savior from 'the libs' who've prevented them from making the U.S. into, in effect, a theocracy. I'll probably finish the book today, but I've already read the epilogue and it ends with this:

And so an untold number of Trump's evangelicals supporters believe that God has anointed him, God will protect him, and God will smite his enemies. However his presidency ends, the fundamental damage it has inflicted on our democracy will not be healed overnight. His "base" is not an accident of his unconventional foray into politics, or a quirk of this particular political moment. The vas majority of white evangelicals are all in with Trump because he has given them political power and allowed them to carry out a Christian supremacist agenda, inextricably intertwined with his administration's white nationalist agenda. Conspiracy theories and lies about the core of our democracy - separations of power, a free and independent press, and the dedication of public servants - run rampant through their print and social media, podcasts, and television programs. The depth and durability of their fervor have disproven the mantra "the religious right is dead" again and again - and their ability to sustain a presidency in the face of unprecedented scandal is the most compelling evidence against that mantra yet.

Trump's white evangelical supporters make up an army of partisans decades in the making, and they will not quietly retreat in the face of defeat.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Screen-Shot-2020-09-24-at-10-57-27-AM.png

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
40 days 'til the election! :banana:

5 days 'til the whole country gets a vivid look at Biden's dementia! :banana::banana:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

When did Joe Bide give his pregnant girlfriend money to kill his unborn child? Here's Donald Trump talking about paying a woman to kill his child:

I read them and there are many changes I would make. I told staff don’t write any more without checking with me first, as to what I really want to say, which is I’m pro-life but, yeah, some times things happen, even though not as often as DEMS think they happen. What happened with the woman — and I treated her very well — was she threatened to kill herself unless she had the abortion. I think she was unstable, probably was. I mean I don’t know for sure, but probably, and while I’ve always, always been against the taking of a life, I made the decision to give her the money because I was afraid she’d do herself in. Some women do. In fact I gave her way more than she needed, so she could relax and vacation or do whatever she wanted after the procedure. Was the baby mine? She says so. I doubt it but I decided not to contest it. That’s what kind of person I am.
https://friedmanoftheplains.com/donald-trump-admits-to-paying-for-abortion-1c4ae9832770

He's the kind of person who'd pay the woman with whom he was betraying his wife, to kill his unborn child. This is the guy you want to be president?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
When did Joe Bide give his pregnant girlfriend money to kill his unborn child? Here's Donald Trump talking about paying a woman to kill his child:

I read them and there are many changes I would make. I told staff don’t write any more without checking with me first, as to what I really want to say, which is I’m pro-life but, yeah, some times things happen, even though not as often as DEMS think they happen. What happened with the woman — and I treated her very well — was she threatened to kill herself unless she had the abortion. I think she was unstable, probably was. I mean I don’t know for sure, but probably, and while I’ve always, always been against the taking of a life, I made the decision to give her the money because I was afraid she’d do herself in. Some women do. In fact I gave her way more than she needed, so she could relax and vacation or do whatever she wanted after the procedure. Was the baby mine? She says so. I doubt it but I decided not to contest it. That’s what kind of person I am.
https://friedmanoftheplains.com/donald-trump-admits-to-paying-for-abortion-1c4ae9832770

He's the kind of person who'd pay the woman with whom he was betraying his wife, to kill his unborn child. This is the guy you want to be president?

Apparently so ...