Countdown To President Trump Re-election

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
What an amateurish, low-intelligence meme. You've been hanging around the dark corners of the web too long, sod. It's had a noticeable affect on you, and not in a good way. You're degrading. Sad.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:rotfl:

:mock: the guy in the toilet (whoever he is).

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
ElIeEG5U8AAtccA

ElIeEG4UUAApSNB

ElIeEG7U0AUgKr5

You'd think by now Trump and his cronies would know enough to leave the Lincoln Project alone. These are the guys who invented the attack ad and hardball politics. He's in way over his head there.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You'd think by now Trump and his cronies would know enough to leave the Lincoln Project alone. These are the guys who invented the attack ad and hardball politics. He's in way over his head there.

They certainly opened a can of Goya beans on Jared and Ivanka, who probably melted a little bit at the word "discovery." :chuckle:

A lot of Democrats admit The Lincoln Project goes for the throat in a way they know they can't. Some are wary because although TLP are never-Trumpers, they'e still Republicans. I'd say worry about that after the election. I don't love 100% of their ads but I love some of them, they say it in a way no one else would've and they know how to say it to conservatives because they speak the same language and I've appreciated that.

But posting the Kasowitz letter and then their response was genius. I wonder did Jared and Ivanka never expect their threat would be exposed to the elements?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
They certainly opened a can of Goya beans on Jared and Ivanka, who probably melted a little bit at the word "discovery." :chuckle:

A lot of Democrats admit The Lincoln Project goes for the throat in a way they know they can't. Some are wary because although TLP are never-Trumpers, they'e still Republicans. I'd say worry about that after the election. I don't love 100% of their ads but I love some of them, they say it in a way no one else would've and they know how to say it to conservatives because they speak the same language and I've appreciated that.

But posting the Kasowitz letter and then their response was genius. I wonder did Jared and Ivanka never expect their threat would be exposed to the elements?

Pretty sure that you and barbie and all the other leftist trolls and TDS infected morons are the only ones who know about this or care :idunno:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

A lot of Democrats admit The Lincoln Project goes for the throat in a way they know they can't. Some are wary because although TLP are never-Trumpers, they'e still Republicans. I'd say worry about that after the election.

Biden has a history of working with republicans,when he thinks it would be good for the country. I wouldn't be surprised if I saw a number of those guys taking an active part in cleaning up the mess. And that might be just what the country needs after this very dark and divisive period in our history.

Yeah, that was classic. The kind of thing that makes Trumpish lawyers cringe and slip back under their rocks.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Air Force veteran and famed US Airways pilot Chesley “Sully” Sullenberger III, best known for the “Miracle on the Hudson,” has made an ad urging citizens to vote President Donald Trump out of office

In the ad, produced by the Lincoln Project and VoteVets.org, Sullenberger says Americans have been called “to this moment” to “overcome his attacks on our very democracy.”

Sullenberger, drawing on his father’s World War II lessons in leadership and his own 53-year career as a pilot, “making flights you never heard about and one everyone heard about,” denounced Trump’s record as president.

“I knew serving causes greater than one self is the highest calling, and it’s in that highest calling of leadership that Donald Trump has failed us so miserably,” the former Danville resident said. “Now it’s up to us to overcome his attacks on our very democracy, knowing nearly a quarter million Americans won’t have a voice, casualties of his lethal lies and incompetence.”

The flight “everyone heard about” is when Sullenberger famously landed a jetliner on the Hudson River in 2009 after it hit a flock of geese and became disabled. The “casualties” he references are the American deaths from the coronavirus.

The Lincoln Project, an American political action committee formed by current and former anti-Trump Republicans, has produced other ads, including one called “Failure,” that criticized the Trump administration’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Sullenberger’s participation in The Lincoln Project ad comes several weeks after
he posted a series of tweets urging Americans to send Trump packing in November. Sullenberger’s tweets, in turn, came the day after the Atlantic magazine reported that Trump derided American service members killed in action as “losers” and “suckers.”
https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/09...lies-and-incompetence-in-new-vote-him-out-ad/