Countdown To President Trump Re-election

way 2 go

30 days to go, 'til the re-election of the greatest American President ever, Donald J Trump! :banana::banana::banana:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·
55m

I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!

What a tone-deaf message from someone who didn't care about precautions, didn't care who else he infected, didn't self--quarantine, got helicoptered to the best medical care in the country and made the doctors lie about his diagnosis while he did photo shoots, roid-tweeted gibberish and wheelied around the parking lot at Walter Reed.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Screen-Shot-2020-10-05-at-1-04-00-PM.png

way 2 go

What a tone-deaf message from someone who didn't care about precautions, didn't care who else he infected, didn't self--quarantine, got helicoptered to the best medical care in the country and made the doctors lie about his diagnosis while he did photo shoots, roid-tweeted gibberish and wheelied around the parking lot at Walter Reed.

you would prefer the "put yourself in a body bag now" message.

exminister

Side effects of dexamethasone include:
  • vision changes,
  • swelling,
  • rapid weight gain,
  • sleep problems (insomnia),
  • mood changes,
  • acne,
  • dry skin,
  • thinning skin,
  • bruising or discoloration,
  • slow wound healing,
  • increased sweating,
  • headache,
  • dizziness,
  • spinning sensation,
  • nausea,
  • stomach pain,
  • bloating,
  • muscle weakness, or
  • changes in the shape or location of body fat (especially in your arms, legs, face, neck, breasts, and waist).
https://www.rxlist.com/dexamethasone-side-effects-drug-center.htm

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
FDA sees the handwriting on the wall.

Screen-Shot-2020-10-06-at-3-15-06-PM.png

The Food and Drug Administration released updated, stricter guidelines on Tuesday for coronavirus vaccine developers — a step that was blocked for two weeks by top White House officials. The guidelines make it highly unlikely that a vaccine could be authorized by Election Day.

The move, which was cleared by the Office of Management and Budget, appeared to be an abrupt reversal a day after The New York Times reported that White House officials, including Mark Meadows, the chief of staff, were blocking the guidelines.

The new guidelines recommend gathering extra data about the safety of vaccines in the final stage of clinical trials, a step that would take more time.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Neurological side effects include (but are not limited to) aggression, agitation, anxiety, mania, delirium, psychosis.

So possibly amplifying all of his worst behaviors. I think we've been seeing the effects of that already.

How long did that have him on that stuff? It would explain a lot of things, wouldn't it?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
How long did that have him on that stuff? It would explain a lot of things, wouldn't it?

That they put him on it so quickly caused a stir because it put the lie to their saying he was fine, no symptoms, because they don't give dexamethasone to patients who don't have severe cases because it can impede their body's fight against the virus. He did have symptoms, he did have fever, low oxygen at a couple points (that they'll admit to) and they have yet to give his lung scan results. So along with everyone else, we're left to understand that he forced the doctors to say what he wanted them to say, not what they would've said for any other patient. I don't know how long he has to be on it.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
28 days to go, 'til the re-election of the greatest American President ever, Donald J Trump! :banana:
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​​:banana:
​​:banana:
​​