Biden/Harris 2020

The Berean

I'm from California too, and "we Californians" chose her to be our Senator and I predict "we Californians" will by a significant margin choose her to be our Vice President.

Meh. Not impressed. Biden ALREADY had California in the bag in terms of the Electoral College votes. Trump was never going to to win California since California is a "progressive" cesspool. Harris will hurt Biden in some important swing states.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Meh. Not impressed. Biden ALREADY had California in the bag in terms of the Electoral College votes. Trump was never going to to win California since California is a "progressive" cesspool. Harris will hurt Biden in some important swing states.

Never expected Trump to win California, that's not what I'm talking about. My point was that Californians voted for Kamala for senator and they'll vote for her for VP too.

People in swing states who wouldn't vote for her because they're racists or misogynists would be voting for Trump anyway.

I've read a number of comments elsewhere today from people of color and the overall mood is ecstatic.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
If Trump is that THAT horrible, THAT stupid, THAT racist, and THAT incompetent, and the Democrats can't defeat him what does that say about the Democrats?

And when they do defeat him? What does that say about Trump?

It is puzzling they nominated Biden instead of Elizabeth Warren.

Biden means stability, an antidote to Trump's chaos. Some progressives aren't thrilled, but from what I've seen, Democrats are united and that's good for Biden and bad for Trump.

Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I must have missed the Access Hollywood tape she was on due to the storm ...

The Lincoln Project and a couple other Republican anti-Trump PACs are eviscerating Trump, and recommending the Biden/Harris ticket. I hope you've seen their ads.

The Berean

Never expected Trump to win California, that's not what I'm talking about. My point was that Californians voted for Kamala for senator and they'll vote for her for VP too.[./quote]
You made an obvious statement. And?

[quotwe]
People in swing states who wouldn't vote for her because they're racists or misogynists would be voting for Trump anyway.
Straight from the "progressive playbook". Anyone who votes for Trump is a "racist". Mind you I'm not a Trump supporter but check out all these "racist" people.

I've read a number of comments elsewhere today from people of color and the overall mood is ecstatic.

Of course. Today Kamala is the "new shiny object" so the Democrats are supporting her. Tomorrow it's back to politics as usual. And not all people of color think the same.

The Berean

And when they do defeat him? What does that say about Trump?
It says Trump would now be former president Trump. "When"? LOL. You sure are confident.

Biden means stability, an antidote to Trump's chaos. Some progressives aren't thrilled, but from what I've seen, Democrats are united and that's good for Biden and bad for Trump.
All Democrats will vote for Biden, even that leftists because they have no choice.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Straight from the "progressive playbook". Anyone who votes for Trump is a "racist"

Not what I said, was it? Did I say "anyone?" No, you said "anyone."

I said: "People in swing states who wouldn't vote for her because they're racists or misogynists would be voting for Trump anyway." That means if they wouldn't vote for Harris due to racism or sexism, they'll be voting for Trump.

Of course. Today Kamala is the "new shiny object" so the Democrats are supporting her. Tomorrow it's back to politics as usual. And not all people of color think the same.

They're united behind their candidates, and from what I've seen, more than they were four years ago. Who said all people of color think the same? Strawman much?

BTW, interesting you reduce her to a "new shiny object."

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
It says Trump would now be former president Trump. "When"? LOL. You sure are confident.

:idunno: Do you say the same to those who talk about Trump's next four years?

All Democrats will vote for Biden, even that leftists because they have no choice.

Not necessarily. A lot of Bernie supporters sat out 2016. Hopefully less of them will do that this time around.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Not necessarily. A lot of Bernie supporters sat out 2016. Hopefully less of them will do that this time around.

Indeed ... what a ridiculous lot they are. Bernie was close to my last choice but if he were running, I would vote for him. As long as the person is the opposite of the current occupant in the WH ...

The Berean

I don't know. I haven't ask them. I don't really care who wins.

[quotge]

[/QUOTE]
I guess we shall see. Election night will be interesting.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Two tweets from Shaun King, the one on the left is from November 2018, the one on the right was made yesterday:

What's funny is that as of this posting, he has yet to delete the first one.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Like Barack Obama, Kamala Harris voted to allow the continuation of the practice of killing a child accidentally born alive during a botched abortion.

Kamala Harris, like Barack Obama, is evil. As are those who support her.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
This is a discussion forum and not a dissertation.

Honestly, if you're not familiar with her past... then shame on you.

Anna is willing to overlook her past, her record. She is willing to overlook the fact that Harris blocked evidence that would have freed innocent people on death row. Anna is willing to overlook Harris' record on supporting abortion, on supporting the murder of post-birth children. Anna is willing to overlook Harris's record of jailing kids for minor drug violations.

Anna is willing to accept all of these disgusting aspects of Harris' background because of her pathological hatred of Trump.