Biden/Harris 2020

Truth7t7

Well you should care and if you give credence to "Fox News" then you're not really all that bright are you?

Big Smiles!
It appears you live in a world of biased make believe.

I follow (Fox News) not your (Fake News) :up:

I liked the MSNBC Chuck Todd, where they altered a AG Barr interview and we're caught, CNN, MSNBC, New York Times, is nothing more than the Democratic Nation Headquarters

Arthur Brain

It appears you live in a world of biased make believe.

I follow (Fox News) not your (Fake News) :up:

I liked the MSNBC Chuck Todd, where they altered a AG Barr interview and we're caught, CNN, MSNBC, New York Times, is nothing more than the Democratic Nation Headquarters

Not really but then I'm not so silly as to follow "Fox News" as a primary "information" outlet!

Big Smiles!

:D

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The MAGA crowd will lap it up...

:plain:

Oh, they did. Comments at one of them ranged from suggesting they should've had The Beast playing Macho Man from a speaker (the unintentional irony is killing me) to "The Lion is back leading the Pride!" to thanking the Lord for this great man, to memes of steamrollers, to reminding the Secret Service that it's "kinda their job to risk their lives every second of day, for his sake, no matter what."

Crazy cult.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Not really but then I'm not so silly as to follow "Fox News" as a primary "information" outlet!

Big Smiles!

:D

There is this...

Fox News won a court case by 'persuasively' arguing that no 'reasonable viewer' takes Tucker Carlson seriously
  • A federal judge on Thursday dismissed a lawsuit against Fox News after lawyers for the network argued that no "reasonable viewer" would take the network's primetime star Tucker Carlson seriously.
  • The former Playboy model Karen McDougal filed a defamation suit against Fox alleging that Carlson slandered her during a December 2018 episode of his show, "Tucker Carlson Tonight."
  • The network asked a judge to dismiss the case, arguing that "Carlson's statements were not statements of fact and that she failed adequately to allege actual malice."
  • The judge agreed with Fox's premise, adding that the network "persuasively argues" that "given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statements he makes."
https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-...on-2020-9?op=1

John Stewart once shut down someone from Fox who was complaining that the Daily Show was biased, using the same argument. "C'mon man, I come on after puppets who make prank phone calls." Fox News had the perfect argument;"anyone who takes Tucker Carlson seriously, is not a reasonable person." Who could argue with that? "C'mon, everyone knows he makes things up. What did you expect from him?"

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The very thing that makes Trump people hate Biden, his willingness to reach out and work with people who disagree with him, is precisely the thing that makes him the leader we need right now.

Just that simple. We tried it Trump's way, and the country is falling apart.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The very thing that makes Trump people hate Biden, his willingness to reach out and work with people who disagree with him, is precisely the thing that makes him the leader we need right now.

Agree, but I'd change the last to "they tried it Trump's way, and the country is falling apart."

It was never something the majority of voters ever wanted to try.

I'm reminded of fool saying he voted for Trump to 'see what would happen.' (I think that's an exact quote but it was years ago.) I wonder if he's happy with the results of his vote. My guess that he is, and I don't understand voting like that any more today than I did then.

I was reading something today about the danger of the extreme center. We're used to hearing about the extreme left and extreme right, but the idea of an extreme center hadn't occurred to me. It was defined as an unchecked bipartisan elite which can carry out extreme policies. The example given was the Viet Nam war, but it could be said about the Iraq war; it's an interesting idea, and I thought about how many wealthy white people voted for Trump to maintain their wealth and their status and power, that as elites those things transcended left or right for them.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I was reading something today about the danger of the extreme center. We're used to hearing about the extreme left and extreme right, but the idea of an extreme center hadn't occurred to me. It was defined as an unchecked bipartisan elite which can carry out extreme policies. The example given was the Viet Nam war, but it could be said about the Iraq war; it's an interesting idea, and I thought about how many wealthy white people voted for Trump to maintain their wealth and their status and power, that as elites those things transcended left or right for them.

In the 1960s, cartoonist Jules Fieffer remarked that he had been a member of the "radical middle", explaining his change in politics toward the antiwar, anti-establishment view. So it's not a new idea.

Truth7t7

(Fake News) Joe Biden Is In Russia & China's Pocket!

Where's Hunter Biden, $3.5 million from the Moscow Mayor's wife, $1.5 Billion from China

Joe Biden's acts of extortion, fire the Ukranian investigator over the Burisma case and his son Hunter, or you don't get the $Billion in foreign aid

Joe Biden is a corrupt criminal thug, unfit to be janitor in the white house

Truth7t7

Agree, but I'd change the last to "they tried it Trump's way, and the country is falling apart."

It was never something the majority of voters ever wanted to try.

I'm reminded of fool saying he voted for Trump to 'see what would happen.' (I think that's an exact quote but it was years ago.) I wonder if he's happy with the results of his vote. My guess that he is, and I don't understand voting like that any more today than I did then.

President Trump is the Great American Super Hero!

Soon to be 3 Supreme Court Justice confirmations, in a 6/3 Conservative Court
Roe v Wade (Abortion) & Obergefell v Hodges (Same Sex Marriage) soon to be reversed, I can't wait!

300+ conservative federal justice confirmations in the lower courts by Jan 20, 2021, the most from a president in the short time of 4 years, gotta love it!

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
(Fake News) Joe Biden Is In Russia & China's Pocket!

Where's Hunter Biden, $3.5 million from the Moscow Mayor's wife, $1.5 Billion from China

Joe Biden's acts of extortion, fire the Ukranian investigator over the Burisma case and his son Hunter, or you don't get the $Billion in foreign aid

Joe Biden is a corrupt criminal thug, unfit to be janitor in the white house

Yes, that is fake news. But the good part is, America isn't buying it. Trump slid in the polls again yesterday. And he's now trailing in every swing state, including Iowa and Georgia. Trump better do something quick. If Biden doesn't make a huge mistake in the next few weeks, Trump is finished. The lead is such now, that even effective voter suppression won't help.

Truth7t7

Yes, that is fake news. But the good part is, America isn't buying it. Trump slid in the polls again yesterday. And he's now trailing in every swing state, including Iowa and Georgia. Trump better do something quick. If Biden doesn't make a huge mistake in the next few weeks, Trump is finished. The lead is such now, that even effective voter suppression won't help.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
As of October, 2016, Hillary had a 4.8 percent lead nationally. Biden currently has a 9.4 percent lead, and it's getting larger each day. Biden is now leading in every swing state. (edit: 9.7 as of now)

Trump was running against the establishment in 2016. Now he is the establishment. And people are asking themselves if they're better off for that.

He should never have let Biden get him to do a debate. It's hard to see how that could have gone worse for him.

Trump could still pull it out, if he does something to regain the trust of his followers. But he needs to do it soon.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/e...us/general_election_trump_vs_biden-6247.html#!

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
New York Times: "On Thursday, in a conference call with a group of lobbyists, Mr. McConnell vented that the party’s Senate candidates are being financially overwhelmed because of small-dollar contributions to ActBlue, the online liberal fund-raising hub."

:)

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
New York Times: "On Thursday, in a conference call with a group of lobbyists, Mr. McConnell vented that the party’s Senate candidates are being financially overwhelmed because of small-dollar contributions to ActBlue, the online liberal fund-raising hub."

For too long politicians have been captured by the powerful "everyday person small-contributor" lobby. If every person can take part in political fundraising, soon we'll have a functioning democracy.

McConnell, acting on this crisis, is drafting a bill outlawing contributions less than $100,000. WFTH-I

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Biden/Harris 2020!

Screen-Shot-2020-10-09-at-1-57-37-PM.png