Trump: "This may be the last time you'll see me for awhile"

eider

Oh honestly...

Having read some of the comments on that piece there's so much bat crazy going on...

If only it were true, but there's at least another three months of this clown in office before sanity possibly doesn't prevail.

President Trump likes Whirlpool, then.
I don't. Our Washing Machine is one of the lines that might burst in to flames, apparently.
They are recalling many many lines amongst a few sub brands like Hot Point.

Oh well......

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
So no one is wondering what in the world, "This may be the last time you'll see me for awhile" could possibly mean?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Well it's been 2 days now. Was that the last time you saw Trump? No? So there's nothing to it then. Zero, zip, nada, nothing. This is just Trump talking out of his wacky head again, which is nothing new. He does that on the regular.

He said, "This may be the last time you'll see me for awhile" not "This will be the last time you'll see me for awhile."

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
As well as not believable ... just another “don’t look here, look over there” throwaway...

I suspect that Jefferson was hoping that Trump was about to unleash "the Storm," which is the QAnon pipe dream about the mass arrests of high-ranking Democrats that is supposed to sweep the nation, perpetually any day now.

Last edited:

expos4ever

The strange thing about Donald Trump supporters is that is irrefutably self-evident that there is obviously something profoundly wrong with them. Given that Mr. Trump self-destructs in public, his lemmings cannot even mount the arguably plausible claim that the press is misrepresenting him, and that he is, in reality, actually competent. But that "get out of jail free" card has been taken away as day after day, this orange-hued petulant adolescent self-immolates before the cameras. Those of us whose heads have not been sucked up into our rectums draw some hope from reports showing that his popularity is waning. Fair enough. But even if only 20% of Americans supported this man, think about what this means - one out of five Americans has one or more of the following characteristics:

- mental incapacity
- moral defect (e.g. racism, xenophobia, desire to "stick it to them libtards" even at the cost of national well-being)
- inability or unwillingness to assess new evidence (while voting for him in 2016 might not be definitive proof of having a mental or moral defect, supporting him now is).

Thankfully, short of him creating an effective vaccine himself, I see no way for Trump to win in November. Here is why: True, the hardcore Trump devotees will not budge even if the man deflowers a virgin on national TV. But the same intransigence is present on the other side. Even if Mr. Trump were to suddenly morph into a competent President, we who have come to revile him will think it is all an act. In short, both sides are "baked in" to their positions - almost nothing will change before November. And that means, thankfully, "one down (Trump), one to go (coronavirus)".

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The strange thing about Donald Trump supporters is that is irrefutably self-evident that there is obviously something profoundly wrong with them.

The strange thing about Donald Trump supporters is that it is irrefutably self-evident that there is obviously something profoundly wrong with Donald Trump. So why do they support him? It's a suitable case for treatment.

During the 2016 campaign, much of the Republican establishment was diametrically opposed to Trump, but when he won the nomination, most of them chose to roll over and lick his boots--including even "lyin' Ted Cruz," whose father Trump accused of having been involved in the JFK assassination, and whose wife he implied was too unattractive to be the First Lady. The Republicans are going to hate themselves in the morning for having supported Trump when this long night is over. But they had to sell their souls to Trump for the sake of political expediency in order to share in the Trump administration's fleeting power, because they have virtually no integrity of their own.

Arthur Brain

The strange thing about Donald Trump supporters is that it is irrefutably self-evident that there is obviously something profoundly wrong with Donald Trump. So why do they support him? It's a suitable case for treatment.

During the 2016 campaign, much of the Republican establishment was diametrically opposed to Trump, but when he won the nomination, most of them chose to roll over and lick his boots--including even "lyin' Ted Cruz," whose father Trump accused of having been involved in the JFK assassination, and whose wife he implied was too unattractive to be the First Lady. The Republicans are going to hate themselves in the morning for having supported Trump when this long night is over. But they had to sell their souls to Trump for the sake of political expediency in order to share in the Trump administration's fleeting power, because they have virtually no integrity of their own.

I suspect a fair few may now wish he'd been removed from office a few months ago...

Arthur Brain

It makes perfect sense if it's to avoid an assassination attempt.

Oh, is he worried about one? Not so long ago he boasted about how he could shoot someone on fifth avenue and couldn't be prosecuted for it or at least lose voter support and now he's scared about an assassination attempt?! What, can we expect no more embarrassing press briefings because he's gone underground? Is he going to "tweet" his way to a second term in office?