Trump: "This may be the last time you'll see me for awhile"

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
All of the ongoing rioting is happening in cities like Minneapolis, Seattle, Portland, Chicago, NYC, etc. BLM/Antifa thugs tried to spread the violence to red states and cities, but the authorities there swiftly put a stop to it. Quite revealing.

The Antifa/BLM gang in Seattle forced their Black female police chief to resign recently. "Fascinating," as Spock would say.

I have a son who lives on Capitol Hill in Seattle. He hasn't had any difficulties, although for a few weeks, he stayed away from several blocks because of the demonstrations.

The riots have been largely ended, since the FBI was already keeping an eye on the guys who were promoting violence:

We’ve had evidence for some time that right-wing extremists have been lurking at anti-police protests around the nation, amplifying the violence by engaging in vandalism, assaults, and attacks on police—often while pretending to be there to support Black Lives Matter and antifascists leading the protests.

This weekend in Richmond, Virginia, police arrested several such saboteurs during a Black Lives Matter protest, according to city Mayor Levar Stoney. “White supremacists” were carrying pro-BLM signs and breaking windows at downtown businesses, Stoney said, but were stopped when BLM protesters pointed them out to police.
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...-amplify-protest-violence-Richmond-mayor-says

White supremacists pose as Antifa online, call for violence
https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/02/tech/antifa-fake-twitter-account/index.html

White Extremists Terrorize and Loot: 18 Videos of Destruction Black People Will Be Blamed For
https://www.bet.com/news/national/2...ize-and-loot-10-videos-of-destruction-bl.html

Fortunately right-wing criminals aren't all that smart, and they've been pretty easy to catch. Who would be stupid enough to fall for those guys?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I have a son who lives on Capitol Hill in Seattle. He hasn't had any difficulties, although for a few weeks, he stayed away from several blocks because of the demonstrations.

The riots have been largely ended

That may be true in Seattle, but the violence has been ongoing in Portland and other cities. You should take a look at what has been going on in NYC recently. But you'll have to look hard, because it isn't being reported much in the media.

...the FBI was already keeping an eye on the guys who were promoting violence:

White supremacists pose as Antifa online, call for violence

Fortunately right-wing criminals aren't all that smart, and they've been pretty easy to catch. Who would be stupid enough to fall for those guys?

You should see the mug shots of those who have been arrested in Portland for rioting. Take a survey. I guarantee you, they aren't right wingers.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
You should see the mug shots of those who have been arrested in Portland for rioting. Take a survey. I guarantee you, they aren't right wingers.

I'm just noting what the police are finding around the country. There was a huge number of right-wing agitators trying to provoke rioting and looting to blame on BLM. And they mostly got caught.

Turns out, law enforcement people were well aware of them and their agenda, and often were ready for them. Not always, though:

Far-right “Boogaloo boy” killed officer after using Black Lives Matter protest as cover: prosecutors
https://www.salon.com/2020/06/17/fa...ck-lives-matter-protest-as-cover-prosecutors/

These guys are seeking to start a race war they think would lead to a "white homeland" they so desperately want. Mostly, they are failing, but the fool some people.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I'm just noting what the police are finding around the country. There was a huge number of right-wing agitators trying to provoke rioting and looting to blame on BLM. And they mostly got caught.

No question that's been going on to some extent. I'm aware of that. All I'm saying is, take a closer look at who's been arrested for rioting in Portland. You'll see they aren't right wingers, for the most part.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I don't doubt that Trump fervently wishes he had never been elected.

And this re-election thing is just something that he can't get out of, an inevitability that he's trapped into? :freak:

Do you even think before you put words to paper?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Trump has to get reelected. As soon as he leaves the White House, he will be subject to prosecution.

Arrow-Hitting-Bullseye-Clip-Art.png

expos4ever

Those of us whose heads are not snugly embedded up a dark, moist tunnel have been challenged by Trump supporters about our thinking.

The irony is beyond words.