When "BLM" doesn't matter...

quip

BANNED
Banned
OK let's look at the 1st one.

In what way does the political system in the United States imply that white lives matter?

Be specific

No need.

White money, power and priviledge is ubiquitous in all major facets of this country. You may cherry-pick as many anecdotes as you seem fit....I never said minorities don't succeed on the whole.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Sad but true: The fact that it shouldn't have been uttered at all should give pause. (Let alone its frequency)

CHARLESTON, SC—A Black Lives Matter protest in South Carolina started to get out of hand, with people screaming at police officers stationed nearby. It threatened to get violent until the protestors paused after noticing they were all white.

“We will not let your system oppress us!” shouted one protestor, to which a black officer responded, “What do you mean by ‘we’?” The protestor said he meant people of color, but it was at that time that he took inventory of the protestors behind him and was unable to find anyone other than white people.

https://babylonbee.com/news/riotous-blm-protest-suddenly-realizes-they-dont-have-any-black-people

Lon

Sad but true: The fact that it shouldn't have been uttered at all should give pause. (Let alone its frequency)

Its good, despite any disagreements, to see agreements in this thread. It was hoped that we'd see both the need, and the problems in clarity. We aren't much in the way of global movements, but its a start. :e4e:

Lon

CHARLESTON, SC—A Black Lives Matter protest in South Carolina started to get out of hand, with people screaming at police officers stationed nearby. It threatened to get violent until the protestors paused after noticing they were all white.

“We will not let your system oppress us!” shouted one protestor, to which a black officer responded, “What do you mean by ‘we’?” The protestor said he meant people of color, but it was at that time that he took inventory of the protestors behind him and was unable to find anyone other than white people.

https://babylonbee.com/news/riotous-blm-protest-suddenly-realizes-they-dont-have-any-black-people

:chuckle: It's the Bee after all. Love that site but did they take it too far this time? :)

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
:chuckle: It's the Bee after all. Love that site but did they take it too far this time? :)

Not at all. Look at the faces of the crowds of rioters in Portland, Austin, etc., and you'll see more slices of white bread than you can count. Malcolm X had them sussed out almost 60 years ago:

"The White liberal differs from the White conservative only in one way: the liberal is more deceitful, more hypocritical, than the conservative. Both want power, but the White liberal is the one who has perfected the art of posing as the Negro's friend and benefactor. And by winning the friendship and support of the Negro, the White liberal is able to use the Negro as a pawn or a weapon in this political football game that is constantly raging between the White liberals and the White conservatives. The American Negro is nothing but a political football, and the white liberals control this ball through tricks or tokenism."

BLM is not a "civil rights" movement, as they eagerly violate the civil rights of both counter-protesters and ordinary citizens on a daily basis. It is also not an anti-police brutality movement, because the BLM protesters commit more brutality than they accuse the police of committing on their worst days. So what is the BLM movement all about? We know straight from the mouths of their leaders that they are a Marxist political movement, and their goal is to advance their far left political agenda in the wake of this social unrest and upheaval. Generally speaking, Black people know that Antifa & BLM do not truly represent their best interests, and that is why you see so few of them participating in these so-called "Black Lives Matter" and Antifa protests and riots.

Lon

Not at all. Look at the faces of the crowds of rioters in Portland, Austin, etc., and you'll see more slices of white bread than you can count. Malcolm X had them sussed out almost 60 years ago:

"The White liberal differs from the White conservative only in one way: the liberal is more deceitful, more hypocritical, than the conservative. Both want power, but the White liberal is the one who has perfected the art of posing as the Negro's friend and benefactor. And by winning the friendship and support of the Negro, the White liberal is able to use the Negro as a pawn or a weapon in this political football game that is constantly raging between the White liberals and the White conservatives. The American Negro is nothing but a political football, and the white liberals control this ball through tricks or tokenism."

BLM is not a "civil rights" movement, as they eagerly violate the civil rights of both counter-protesters and ordinary citizens on a daily basis. It is also not an anti-police brutality movement, because the BLM protesters commit more brutality than they accuse the police of committing on their worst days. So what is the BLM movement all about? We know straight from the mouths of their leaders that they are a Marxist political movement, and their goal is to advance their far left political agenda in the wake of this social unrest and upheaval. Generally speaking, Black people know that Antifa & BLM do not truly represent their best interests, and that is why you see so few of them participating in these so-called "Black Lives Matter" and Antifa protests and riots.

I can see how you'd buy this one, as it blurs the lines but some of it is supposed to be 'too ridiculous' such as 'hiring blacks' for their next riot.

The Bee is notoriously satire. If you want their real news page, see here

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I can see how you'd buy this one, as it blurs the lines but some of it is supposed to be 'too ridiculous' such as 'hiring blacks' for their next riot.

The Bee is notoriously satire. If you want their real news page, see here

Dude...I know that The Bee is satire. I posted it for that reason. But there is a basis of truth to it. OMG, you are so out of touch sometimes.

Lon

Dude...I know that The Bee is satire. I posted it for that reason. But there is a basis of truth to it. OM[edited], you are so out of touch sometimes.

Not at all.
:plain:

There are times that people will be pulled into the Bee as if it were real, and I most always make a comment, in threads I've started, about the satirical nature of the Bee.

Lon

Satire is best when there is a sting of truth to it, as was the case here.

You're clueless. I'm moving on....
. You've added to the thread. If you have any more to add, it'd be richer. :Who cares if I, in particular get you or not? :nono:

Satire prior imho, can detract from what you wanted to say here. Any other point? :nono: Keep posting. It's an important thread and beyond you and I, whether we meaningfully communicate in thread or not. I have been reading you. -Lon

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Try not to be a drama queen. You've added to the thread. If you have any more to add, it'd be richer. :Who cares if I, in particular get you or not? :nono:

Will do. But next time, please do make an effort not to let the points I make fly right over your head. :doh: ;)

Lon

Will do. But next time, please do make an effort not to let the points I make fly right over your head. :doh: ;)

Meh, humor often goes over my head and consequently whatever point is made off of it. Jefferson started a thread, and its gone over at least 3 heads.

My nephew's sense of humor is more developed than mine. He posted a picture of a Bernie Sanders sticker that was cut in half. The caption read "Why would somebody do this? Why would people touch something that doesn't belong to them?" I'm embarrassed I didn't get that one either, at first.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Proof that eider is lying when he talks about being familiar with firearms:
... why could a teenaged nutter have a fast fire ...

"fast fire" - the sort of language a faker would use.

They are more accurately called "semi-automatic" or "autoloading"

...military style weapon ....

No military has equipped their soldiers with a weapon of less than fully automatic capability since the era of the Vietnam war and the proliferation of the AK47 and the M16

Lon

Proof that eider is lying when he talks about being familiar with firearms:

"fast fire" - the sort of language a faker would use.

They are more accurately called "semi-automatic" or "autoloading"

No military has equipped their soldiers with a weapon of less than fully automatic capability since the era of the Vietnam war and the proliferation of the AK47 and the M16

1) "How" familair
2) translation across the fence
3) I realize this is extra-giving in excess room for doubt